Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX (1398 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / Tag That Nairalander That Deserves This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by HemmanuelRichy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
??

Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by HemmanuelRichy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
If i want to help,its definitely not going to be the guy in alphabet E..
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by shevi4mb(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
B- mainly because of the baby. None of d remaining is as fragile as d baby. If anybody is close to death, make e die abeg...

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by Magician1503(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
I will stand and support the old woman while the man in crutches can have my seat.
He's in pains obviously
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by HemmanuelRichy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
shevi4mb:
B- mainly because of the baby. None of d remaining is as fragile as d baby. If anybody is close to death, make e die abeg...
Spot on.
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
D coz he's in pain!
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by HemmanuelRichy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Magician1503:
I will stand and support the old woman while the man in crutches can have my seat.
He's in pains obviously
This is another sense making comment.
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by lekjons(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
how ebola patients come full there like that?!..
i go just run away, leave the chair for any of them who grabs it first..

Ebola is real!!
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by HemmanuelRichy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
lekjons:
how ebola patients come full there like that?!..

i go just run away, leave the chair for any of them who grabs it first..

Ebola is real!!
grin Wicked!
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by lekjons(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
i no go stand up for any of them, floor no dey??
abi dem wan lap themselves..
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by Tallesty1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
I ain't getting up for anybody but I fit help the woman to carry the baby small.
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by HemmanuelRichy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
I ain't getting up for anybody but I fit help the woman to carry the baby small.
The guy wey dey use crotch?
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by bronzegoddess(f): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
shevi4mb:

But d baby is obviously comfortable in the mother's arms. As for me? None will have my seat cos they are frowning like its their birthright to have my seat. Let them stand.

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by HemmanuelRichy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
BaddessChick grin grin
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by emma4ureal(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
for me it will be C,becos she is old and can't stand for too long....
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by donholy28(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
why dem no come early? I no dey stand up for anybody....besides na only me dem see for bus?
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by dkronicle(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
The lady with the baby... She is two in 1. Others are just piece.
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
B of course. There are three things on one ... The woman her baby and her back pack cheesy
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by HemmanuelRichy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
pinceprinz:
B of course. There are three things on one ... The woman her baby and her back pack cheesy
Hmmmmm.. Indeed!
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by shevi4mb(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2015
bronzegoddess:

But d baby is obviously comfortable in the mother's arms. As for me? None will have my seat cos they are frowning like its their birthright to have my seat. Let them stand.

grin grin grin grin grin
The baby is an indirect load for the pregnant mum, and if the mum isn't comfortable, it'l indirectly affect d baby
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Make dem dey on Their own
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by Shaadey: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Why B, C, D come wear cloth with the same colour. ....maybe they're related sha

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by HemmanuelRichy(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Make dem dey on Their own
Wicked
Re: Who Deserves This VIP Treatment From You And Why?? PIXX by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2015
HemmanuelRichy:
Wicked
as the matter hot so, Na to just throwey face

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women / Neva Trus A Naira Gel No Mata How Fine Is Her Dp Display Pic / Photo Showing Doctor's Advise On How Many Time You Shall Bleep Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.