Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love (983 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Love Letter (clash Of Love)Season 1, Episode 1 Story By Samuel Odamah / See What This Pretty Lass Did To Herself Because Of Love (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Have been quiet all these while not due to lack of words but I must say that the consistent high profiled stupidity and atrocities being committed all in the name of Love is pathetically sardonic and incredibly funny.However in other to avoid unnecessary prevarication and path foundling around words I shall proceed to list things you shouldn't do all in the name of love.

1. OATH TAKING: I find it quite incredible that people still do this thang.Trust me if your partner can take you for your word then he/she is not worth your trust. If there is anything you do for love don't you ever take an oath Whether blood,ink or a simple I swear. Remember Let your Yes be Yes and your No be No anything more than that Christ said it's of the evil one.

2. GIVE UP WHO YOU ARE: Love is blind they say and I quite agree that is a wonderful garbage.You have a worth,an essence, your innate entity that's makes you different and exceptionally unique and that, you shouldn't give up to please an obsequious fellow all in the name of Love.

3. GIVE UP YOUR VISION: Love makes you do mad things that is what they blame their gullibility on after bending their plan to accommodate an egocentric fellow in the name of Love. Many have trend this path and trust me their words have always been "Had I known." Don't give your vision up for love because when there is nothing to give hell will get loose.

4. LOSE YOUR FREEDOM: Freedom, a fundamental right of every individual irrespective of gender and status.Only animals can be denied freedom and you are not an animal.Losing your freedom to Love is saying you are a transformed person with animalistic tendency.

5. LOSE YOUR MIND: Trust me when I say the greatest treasure you can have as a man is your mind. If a Lady makes you lose your mind often than required kindly visit MFM you might need deliverance.Joke apart brother always maintain your sanity and stop smiling like a smart fool whenever you see her.
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by Mbkite(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
6.) Give up your ehmmmmm!
I don forget , if i remember , i qo com post
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by Justice28(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
True talk op

You can also click on this for me
http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=23010
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
6.) Give up your ehmmmmm!
I don forget , if i remember , i qo com post
Abi you take style book space
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by lampardizik(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Y'all giving attention to this oath taking crap

I wonder if it's the season

Btw

If you can't sacrifice something important...

Then don't kid yourself

It aint love!!!

This doesn't mean you should be foolish about it!
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by IamRespected: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
IN SUMMARY:You should not be a fool in love
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by ireneony(f): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
living with him; when he has not paid your bride price
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by DharmyYinks: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
ireneony:
Lmao!
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by sinaj(f): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yea true
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yeah, All but true smiley
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by pbs4real(m): 12:12am On Oct 05, 2015
ireneony:
those legs tho smiley
Re: Things You Should Never Do In The Name Of Love by khassy(m): 3:01am On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Have been quiet all these while not due to lack of words but I must say that the consistent high profiled stupidity and atrocities being committed all in the name of Love is pathetically sardonic and incredibly funny.However in other to avoid unnecessary prevarication and path foundling around words I shall proceed to list things you shouldn't do all in the name of love.

1. OATH TAKING: I find it quite incredible that people still do this thang.Trust me if your partner can take you for your word then he/she is not worth your trust. If there is anything you do for love don't you ever take an oath Whether blood,ink or a simple I swear. Remember Let your Yes be Yes and your No be No anything more than that Christ said it's of the evil one.

2. GIVE UP WHO YOU ARE: Love is blind they say and I quite agree that is a wonderful garbage.You have a worth,an essence, your innate entity that's makes you different and exceptionally unique and that, you shouldn't give up to please an obsequious fellow all in the name of Love.

3. GIVE UP YOUR VISION: Love makes you do mad things that is what they blame their gullibility on after bending their plan to accommodate an egocentric fellow in the name of Love. Many have trend this path and trust me their words have always been "Had I known." Don't give your vision up for love because when there is nothing to give hell will get loose.

4. LOSE YOUR FREEDOM: Freedom, a fundamental right of every individual irrespective of gender and status.Only animals can be denied freedom and you are not an animal.Losing your freedom to Love is saying you are a transformed person with animalistic tendency.

5. LOSE YOUR MIND: Trust me when I say the greatest treasure you can have as a man is your mind. If a Lady makes you lose your mind often than required kindly visit MFM you might need deliverance.Joke apart brother always maintain your sanity and stop smiling like a smart fool whenever you see her.

dumb listundecidedundecided

the only tin you shouldn't lose for love is ANYTHING

NEVER LOSE ANYTHING IN THE NAME OF LOVE

Khassy{2016}

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Like This / Question: Ladies What Do You Think Is Harder To Find? / Sex Does Not Keep A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.