Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! (1154 Views)

She Called Me Dear. Is She Liking Me? / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / How Often Do Guys Have S3x ?? Cos My Boo Is Always On My Buttt... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by Afromano: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
...it Done done smiley
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by lekjons(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2015
wow, cool,

sorry..

i didn't read.
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by gloryaaa(f): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2015
maybe
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by Laitesmart(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmmm.... I love this piece.... Directed to nobody in particular... It make sense even if it has no specific recipient.
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by Afromano: 12:27am On Oct 05, 2015
*sigh* in Runtown voice: "Baby answer, bio bio...baby answer, bio bio"
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by yomi007k(m): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2015
gloryaaa:
maybe
Babe howfa, wetin dis op dey talk about self? tongue
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by Margauxluv(f): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2015
breaking news#
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by Afromano: 12:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Margauxluv:
breaking news#
Ah. Na breaking news tru tru o. As in, with the way I was feeling some hours ago when that stuff happened I could..... Thats why I just came and wrote it here as breaking news instead.
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by khassy(m): 2:53am On Oct 05, 2015
Afromano:
Hey girl, if you are reading this you should know that I am very upset with you right now. I am going through shiit and I need you to help me think straight but you ain't there. I feel lonely and I want you, just you, nobody else, and I know you're out there somewhere, but I don't know where. where the heck are you, boo?

I am a guy of about 24 years, intelligent, cute, going through some financial crisis, and dumb! yeah dumb because right now I hate the way my emotions work so Im calling me dumb. I tend to flourish and become very cheerful when I have love but get very depressed when I'm going through shiit and I don't have love to soothe my mind. Other people don't have this issue. at least not to my own degree. You see, all I've ever wanted in terms of relationship is a sweet girl who'd just understand my kind and be there to keep me in check whenever all these my demons try to show their selves. Thats all Ive ever wanted- Just one girl who understands me. But Instead life keeps offering me chances with regular girls who are just....regular. They can't see through me so they can't know or understand my kind. And then life makes me feel stuppid when I turn them down. Like I'm wasting my time and I'm just dumb to not grab all the azz I see. Yeah I like them, BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO THAT WAY!! Is that so hard for life to understand? mptchew!! then I would be feeling like a slowpoke whenever some dude takes a chance that I'd just allowed to slip by cos of this mental debate. If only you were here I'd just ignore the whole thing with my careless smile cos I know you're just a phone call away, and you're a million times more precious than whoever I'd just lost.

Just imagine, I'm at a hotel when a hot lady walks in. She's waaay older than me but she's outrightly flirting with me. We exchange numbers but I just leave it at that cos my to-be-good-or-to-be-bad mental debate has kicked in. By the way, One other dude follows her and talks and gets her number. Do you know how this story ends? yeah. some days later She's in a hotel room with him. Plus, dude's getting paid. lol. Though I knw I don't have the right to get angry at this but I'm angry anyway, cos you're not here. As in, I can be that way too, boo, I can use my natural gifts or talent for such things too and I'm sure I would enjoy it and love the rewards. whatever tricks I don't already know, I can learn. I can become a bad boy that way! But..... would I still be your ideal guy when you finally show up? Wouldn't I be broken beyond repairs by then? This is the core of my frustration.

Can you feel my dilemma? Do you understand?

yawns

so in essence.. you are trying to say that ________undecidedundecided
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by Afromano: 3:02am On Oct 05, 2015
khassy:

yawns

so in essence.. you are trying to say that ________undecidedundecided
I like when Jesus was saying to his Disciples: they see with their eyes but they do not perceive. The hear with their ears but they do not understand.

Now, to answer your question; What I am saying in essence is that I need a real girl in my life right now. capisce?
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by khassy(m): 3:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Afromano:
I like when Jesus was saying to his Disciples: they see with their eyes but they do not perceive. The hear with their ears but they do not understand.

Now, to answer your question; What I am saying in essence is that I need a real girl in my life right now. capisce?

OK

BTW
what are you plans towards your future undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by gloryaaa(f): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
yomi007k:

read m Na...he's calling on his gf 2 come on time he wants her 2 meet him lonely
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by Margauxluv(f): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2015
Afromano:
Ah. Na breaking news tru tru o. As in, with the way I was feeling some hours ago when that stuff happened I could..... Thats why I just came and wrote it here as breaking news instead.

Weldon
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by gloryaaa(f): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2015
yomi007k:

read m Na...he's calling on his gf 2 come on time he wants her 2 meet him holy
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by Afromano: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2015
khassy:

OK

BTW
what are you plans towards your future undecidedundecidedundecided
Not "plans" anymore...working it. Thats why It gets hard sometimes when you work hard and...you know what, fucck this whole discussion. people never really understand people they just say crap from their own apparent Eiffel Towers. Good luck to you if you don't have this kind of issue. Good fuccking luck! but don't start talking as if one who is going thru emotional shii is weak or to be blamed bla bla bla. Sometimes u just need to share these things so they don't clog up your mind, then people come and start jumping to uninformed conclusions undecided
Re: Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late! by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2015
why all this nsi efi ? incomprehensible thinks

(1) (Reply)

Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? / I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This / The World's Most Expensive Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.