Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Who Sets Date For Marriage The Couple Or Their Families?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Sets Date For Marriage The Couple Or Their Families?? (805 Views)

Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / See The Couple's Entrance That Have Got People Talking (pics/vid) / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sets Date For Marriage The Couple Or Their Families?? by Buskolo(m): 1:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Dear brethren, I'm currently planning in my wedding and I have set a date I wish to be married on in consonance with my boo and her family is comfortable with the date but my family on the other hand believes they should have the right to select the date. So who is responsible for setting the date
Re: Who Sets Date For Marriage The Couple Or Their Families?? by okirewaju(f): 1:24am On Oct 05, 2015
The girl's family but if the date is not favourable to the guy's family then it can be changed till both families agree on one date
Here, the date is usually taken during the introduction where both families are present.

Congrats!!!
Re: Who Sets Date For Marriage The Couple Or Their Families?? by yomi007k(m): 1:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Walai, I don't know.

I have never done it before grin
Re: Who Sets Date For Marriage The Couple Or Their Families?? by harristo(m): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2015
yomi007k:
Walai, I don't know.

I have never done it before grin

Indeed.

But I believe it should be about mutual understanding btw the couples and their parents.
In other words they discuss it among themselves and come to an agreement.

One family is not suppose to decide things on their own selfishly, without considering the other's and the couple's circumstance.
Re: Who Sets Date For Marriage The Couple Or Their Families?? by yomi007k(m): 1:51am On Oct 05, 2015
harristo:

Indeed.

But I believe it should be about mutual understanding btw the couples and their parents.
In other words they discuss it among themselves and come to an agreement.

One family is not suppose to decide things on their own selfishly, without considering the other's and the couple's circumstance.
True

Couples n both families shud have a meeting n agree.

1 Like

Re: Who Sets Date For Marriage The Couple Or Their Families?? by khassy(m): 2:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Buskolo:
Dear brethren, I'm currently planning in my wedding and I have set a date I wish to be married on in consonance with my boo and her family is comfortable with the date but my family on the other hand believes they should have the right to select the date. So who is responsible for setting the date

who is getting married and who's sponsoring the wedding undecidedundecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? / Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom / END TIME WEAPON :thread With Caution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.