Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? (804 Views)

Share Ur Fantasy About Ur Future Spouse / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Can Love Change One's Life Positively?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by orchmani(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Hi everyone,I Just a question have been thinking of lately,so I decided to present to u guyz to hear to say......If u have the power to change one thing bout ur spouse,what cud that be?for me I wud change her nose cuz it dosent really fit her gorgeous physical appearance............over to you guyz......
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by LordOfTheWeed: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Her onion-size boobs that always make me cry cry
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by obainojazz(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
lmao....sorry bro...All iz well
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by misspicy(f): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2015
I dont have a spouse cry
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by naijathings(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Water it bro.. and sing to the bhoobs... it will grow

sing All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by orchmani(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:
I dont have a spouse cry
hmmm!!na who we go ask?make ur bobo no see this thing o.
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
orchmani:
hmmm!!na who we go ask?make ur bobo no see this thing o.
I no get bobo embarassed
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by orchmani(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:

I no get bobo embarassed
ok...I can help u hook up someone nice but his port-harcourt base...
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by IamLEGEND1: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
looking at my olosho's yansh is tragically painful.
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by misspicy(f): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
orchmani:
ok...I can help u hook up someone nice but his port-harcourt base...
No jor
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Booless cry
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by olamigbemi(f): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
He is too blunt! Just wouldn't tell u what's wrong with him! Dats wah I wanna change
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by Fernandowski(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Her height...am more than one feet taller than her
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by tohphunmie(f): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Well...nothing. He's all perfect for and with me grin
Re: If You Have The Power To Change One Thing About Ur Spouse,what Will That Be? by faith551(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
There's nothing wrong with her, and I guess that's because I've not met her yet embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom / END TIME WEAPON :thread With Caution / How Best Does A Lady Socialize In Her 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.