Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) (1215 Views)

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / A Thread For Me And My Celebrity Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by farano(f): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2015

Afro pop singer, Imelda Ada Okwori, popularly known as Imelda J, has revealed Dbanj as her celebrity crush and expressed disappointments at producers and music sponsors who go after her for sex.
In a recent chat with Nigeriafilms.com, the sonorous singer who had before now been linked with romance rumours with former Governor of Benue State, Governor Gabriel Suswan, also said producers demand for sex from her but she turns them down. According to her, “Several times, I have found myself in such circumstances where they demand for sex. I always turn it off. I have been to a point of signing an agreement on a record deal and the sponsor showed up and said I must have something to do with him and when I said no, he said I was difficult to work with and walked out of the meeting. They want your talent and they also want your body. This has been the major challenge. “But this is business; you cannot mix pleasure with business,” Imelda added.

When it comes to Nigerian male artistes, she said she admires Dbanj. “I love Dbanj a lot. He is my celebrity crush,” she said.

When asked if he knew about her crushing on him, she said, “Yes, we met at last. We eventually got to meet dramatically in Abuja.
“The funniest thing was that when we met, he just said I am Miss Endowed indeed. He was lively and I was so happy and the expectation I had about him before now increased. “The qualities that attracted him to me were his business sense and his music and I wasn’t disappointed at all. “When we met, we just hit it off and started talking about business immediately. When it comes to business, Dbanj does not play and I think that is what made me to love him more.”
Speaking further, the singer said she hopes for something with the Kokomaster in the future. She said, “Of course definitely! But music wise anyway. “Yes, I have a crush on him but I don’t think I would date him. Oh well! I don’t know, so let’s keep it that way, anything can happen.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/27/dbanj-is-my-celebrity-crush-imelda-j/
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by chocolateme(f): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2015
All these long write up for Dbanj?
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by ajasbaba(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2015
with those fallen heros,

even with bra the cant still understand ur situation.

pls tell me something.
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by LadyX(f): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2015
If you go to your producer dressed the way you are on the photo, why won't he ask for s*x?
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by debque(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2015
ok
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by falconey(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2015
who be this? Which music she sang?
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by Laveda(f): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Falconey, how do you do this stuff? That one can't quote your original post
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by marshalcarter: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2015
And he's searchin ooo...you berra hurry up and grab him b4 anoda gal overtake smiley wink

FOOOOOOOL.....undecided

#in d'banj's voice-even if na jazzz...he can't like you...gaskiya....he go give you the koko collect am back.....tozo. angry
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by Shebarh(f): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Another FP material
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by Ray360: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2015
undecided
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by falconey(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Laveda:
Falconey, how do you do this stuff? That one can't quote your original post

its simple!

My posts are always in 'quote' form. The quote ICON is there you can click it. ( I'm sure you know where to get it)
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by Ray360: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2015
LadyX:
If you go to your producer dressed the way you are on the photo, why won't he ask for s*x?
your head is well oiled
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by LadyX(f): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:

your head is well oiled
Thanks cheesy
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by Deefuray(f): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Never heard about her before

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by farano(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2015
“I love Dbanj a lot. He is my celebrity crush,”
So the crush has turned into love... hmm
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by Laveda(f): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Wow cheesy I garrit tongue Thanks cheesy
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by Sunkyphil(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2015
anoda free p......y for dbanj,
Re: D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) by CzarRex: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
The only that might be on dbanj mind is "omo dis anoda free kokolet 4 show, make I no dull myself on dis one ooh" wellshe looks good

(1) (Reply)

Video- Kennu From Benin BANGING TAPE Released / When The Light Goes Off In The Club,And Its Your Bro / Morally Wrong? A Girl Dating Her Adopted Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.