Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (89898 Views)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by canDy4eva(f): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
na wetin religion don turn some people to be that, if you no wise you go suffer, they say its survival of the fittest
plz wot do u tag as bin "wise"
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=eksola01 post=38710839][/quote]

Little romance abi? Thats sin too. No little sin
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nelton(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2015
In my church this marriage will be declared null and void. Although the church is against divorce but in cases like this it will be allowed because the marriage was based on deception so it is assumed that it never took place because if not for the deception things would have been different so they will be allowed to go their separate ways. Sad story though.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by uche13: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Your pastor should be ashamed of himself if this story is true.

What happened to confidentiality been maintained better Pastor/member? Did she tell. The pastor to spill out details of her challenge to all and sundry?

Gossiping is now rampant in God's house that members are even scared of sharing their problems out of fear that it would be divulged to the public.

Some would even gossip in a "christian way"

"Let's pray for sister X, that as her wedding is approaching, she won't find it difficult to conceive based on the abortions she has done in the past "

Nonsense!
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Ginaz:
if I were in her position, I won't have known what to do. God please give me a husband that is good in bed o, that can satisfy his wife in everything. amen! grin
Am your man
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by mumu9gerian: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2015
missmary:
I still dont support premarital sex... Her husband wasnt honest with her... I say she divorces him... Even God will understand...
I totally agree, the foundation was false, shr has every right to divorce him,
its still NO to premarital sex
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:

Impotency is when you stick cant stand. If you are going for fertility test, your dik must stand to release spem. If you dck cant stand you are impotent.

Its different from erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is when you can erect, but cant last for a normal period or ejaculate too soon.

Impotency is when u cant even erect at all.

Hope u gerrit
Erectile dysfunction (ED) otherwise known as impotence is the inability to HAVE OR SUSTAIN an ere.ction.
Impotency is never ever when you can't erect at all.
Your deek mustn't stand for a fertility test, sperm could be extracted(TESA, TESE...etc).

Are you a medical practitioner? because I would be very surprised hearing this from one _ That's me opposing your statement @ "your deek must stand...", no it mustn't stand.

wristbangle:
Kachisbarbie, what do u have to say ma?

I done talk my own. I only came here to correct people mistaking impotency for infertility. grin
I feel she was dull for staying that long in a marriage founded on DECEIT. There was never a marriage...

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by eckersley: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2015
chymystique:
Ladies should learn what from this story? Its the ladies fault though... why didnt they go for fertility tests before the marriage plans?

I still insist that "No Sex Before Marriage" is one of the best things ever for any intending couple
Hy. Impotence or erectile dysfunction is different from infertility/sterility.
Generally defined:
Impotence is the inability of the man's thing to stand hence he cannot do the do with wifey while
Infertility is the inability to get pregnant and can occurs in both males and females.

So a man may be impotent but fertile (get a woman pregnant e.g via hospital assisted means)
But a potent and infertile man may be able to do the do with his wife 100 times daily but cannot get her pregnant.
Read up details here
http://www.impotence-guide.com/impotence-vs-infertility.html
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Bimbomartins(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:
This happened live and direct in my church.

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"I will minister today, I have to prepare my sermon notes"
"Its a prayer night...I want to be clean before God"
"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

My friend.
I read thru ur post and I realised ur point, however u can't try to disobey an express command." Marriage is honourable bed undefiled." ist thing I knw is the man is nt a true man of God, he lied n covered it up. On the other hand our marriage commitee always ask both parties to pray to knw Gods will for em. Did she pray and God directed her to a sinner? Don't blame d church for Christians failing in there primary duty, whoever breaks d hedge him shall d serpent strike. N.B am a deeperlifer.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by wristbangle: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2015
chymystique:
Ladies should learn what from this story? Its the ladies fault though... why didnt they go for fertility tests before the marriage plans?

I still insist that "No Sex Before Marriage" is one of the best things ever for any intending couple

I love this. kiss kiss
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by wristbangle: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie, what do u have to say ma?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by MzMay(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
lemme †ry read.
#0k modified#

Uhm der ain† non lesson here,
dem no dey romance b⁴ marriage ni.?
Tho I'm in support of no sex b⁴ marriage
buh i & my wife-†o-be mus† underqo thorough
screening in & ou† b⁴ we even†ually qe† locked up.!
"Screening in & out" lol
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by MzMay(f): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
lemme †ry read.
#0k modified#

Uhm der ain† non lesson here,
dem no dey romance b⁴ marriage ni.?
Tho I'm in support of no sex b⁴ marriage
buh i & my wife-†o-be mus† underqo thorough
screening in & ou† b⁴ we even†ually qe† locked up.!
"Screening in & out"
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Egemeole: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2015
see sex outside marriage is sexual immorality. And sexual immorality leads to Hell fire
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Erectile dysfunction (ED) otherwise known as impotence is the inability to HAVE OR SUSTAIN an ere.ction.
Your deek mustn't stand for a fertility test, sperm could be extracted(TESA, TESE...etc).

Are you a medical practitioner? because I would be very surprised hearing this from one _ That's me opposing your statement @ "your deek must stand...", no it mustn't stand.

I done talk my own. I only came here to correct people mistaking impotency for infertility. grin
I feel she was dull for staying that long in marriage founded on DECEIT. There was never a marriage...

CHesosi...You know Nigerian medical lab will tell to sleep with your woman or masturbate to extract your sperm. It happened to me.

Nigeria cry cry cry cry
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by AfroKnight: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2015
Sadly fertility tests only check for sperm quality not Erectile dysfunction. So there's no way she would know before marriage. Only the man can tell her and he chose not to. That's wickedness.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:

CHesosi...You know Nigerian medical lab will tell to sleep with your woman or masturbate to extract your sperm. It happened to me.

Nigeria cry cry cry cry

You can claim to be religious_ so masturbation is against your belief. grin
There are cases of men on days on IVF egg retrieval who couldn't masturbate due to tension, they had to get that sperm out somehow if it wasn't frozen previously.

The wife to be won't be inside the lab with you, shey na to carry test result come show her?

Lols @ emboldened. There are big fertility clinics that can extract here in Nigeria
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by dharay99: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2015
MzMay:

"Screening in & out"
#smiles#
Yeah...
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by wristbangle: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I feel she was dull for staying that long in a marriage founded on DECEIT. There was never a marriage...

U dey mind them. Anyway we are here to learn and thank God u have cited the discrepancies between infertility and impotent.

My own definition

Infertility: Dick fit big or small or stand kakaraka like zuma rock but the akamu no fit fertile babe egg.

Impotent: Dick gear no go gree pick race. E go dey sleep like lazy cat but the akamu go dey fertile.

To me na infertility worst pass. Dem fit hijack person akamu whey e dey impotent, knack am for inside one babe belle make e become jonny bravo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by kannymoore(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:

Impotency is when you stick cant stand. If you are going for fertility test, your dik must stand to release spem. If you dck cant stand you are impotent.

Its different from erectile disfunction. Erectile dysfunction is when you can erect, but cant last for a normal period or ejeculate too soon.

Impotency is when u cant even erect at all.

Hope u gerrit

You are wrong
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by proxillin(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2015
wristbangle:

U dey mind them. Anyway we are here to learn and thank God u have cited the discrepancies between infertility and impotent.

My own definition

Infertility: Dick fit big or small or stand kakaraka like zuma rock but the akamu no fit fertile babe egg.

Impotent: Dick gear no go gree pick race. E go dey sleep like lazy cat but the akamu go dey fertile.

To me na infertility worst pass. Dem fit hijack person akamu whey e dey impotent, knack am for inside one babe belle make e become jonny bravo.

This thread is getting informative. I am learning. Thank God I posted this story
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by melakes(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2015
OP, y not simply address deceit in relationships rather than the virtue of virginity. every single day, over 100 marriages are being dissolved as a result of issues not pertaining to virginity but to deceit. however u term it, virginity is a virtue of a decently brought up lady & shud neva b made 2 look like abnormal esp wen such ppl have chosen to b different from the multitude.
Besides, sex is a sin outside marriage of cos but its never a sin in discussions. our churches ds days make d mere talk of sex appear so unholy yet its only hypocrisy. to be couples shuld freely discuss their sexual beliefs & express their minds freely with each other. in our days, the most religious ppl ar turning out 2b d most deceitful ppl. only d act of sex outside marriage is a sin.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by chika0072(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin post=386 :
Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

Dis part got me laughing
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by wristbangle: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:

This thread is getting informative. I am learning. Thank God I posted this story

Honestly bro. Left to me, I blame the couples who shun away fertility test and other sexual tests before tying the knot but the husband is wicked sha
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
wristbangle:

My own definition

hahahaha.
We were having this discussion one weekend o. Which one worse pass between Impotency and Infertility...
I was almost alone for Infertility, some even said they are the same thing, others said impotency is worse.

The thing is, we should never pray for a partner that would look you in the eye and lie to you on issues like this. It's heartbreaking...
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by catalanscrew(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2015
And some people will still blame PMB for this......
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by wristbangle: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha.
We were having this discussion one weekend o. Which one worse pass between Impotency and Infertility...
I was almost alone for Infertility, some even said they are the same thing, others said impotency is worse.

The thing is, we should never pray for a partner that would look you in the eye and lie to you on issues like this. It's heartbreaking...

Amen ooo. Imagine when person wan play kelewa with the partner, the person come dey give one excuse.. chai!

Kachis am sorry to say when I hear story like this, I do say some un believers are more oriented than believers.

Too much spirit koko no good. If we tell some parashute believers Christian say make them attend sex seminar, dem go term person as pervert.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Gideonmi(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2015
GBAM...... U talk well
GraceInUSA:
wicked human beings all over the place. This is why I insist on fertility test for couples before marriage because nowadays, nobody is a saint. I believe marriage should be built on trust not deciet. Although, I hate divorce but if I were in her shoes, na to divorce the man o. God will understand.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Sunbellar: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Why can't you tell us the name of your working church?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Franzinni: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2015
Oh well ... I have heard it. But did your pastor deliver her from the main problem? I mean... You know... Tear rubber things. Just saying. Cus virginity seems to be the ultimate problem. tongue
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by bummyla(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Sorry Lady! I can understand the 20 years agony! But her husband is full of pride! and if he is a true man of GOD, he would have prayed himself to his healing! He is wicked and pompous human being, what is there in letting people know you have a certain problem! Problem shared is problem solved. Some of my friend are having challenges in child bearing, they made it open and now people are helping them out! And lastly if he had had a very good superior pastor the man would have known that something is not right with his subordinate pastor and who have asked! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Dexema(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2015
proxillin:

My Church is CAC...When we are talking about pre-marital sex, CAC is close to deeper Life

Why exactly do you want to have her address?

Really? So you be FBI or CIA ?

Wait a minute...evidence to prove what? Remind me again? Who will pay me salary for convincing you?

Where in my text/post did I blame the woman for not engaging pre-marital sex? I said if you can't engage in sex, then look for a way to know your partner. You and people like you should please read my post again.

Finally, you gave out something reasonable

Yes...I support

You too
EPIC!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.