Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (89852 Views)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by delishpot: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Marriage was not comsummated. Its null and void inshort I wasnt a marriage. A wedding was done but no marriage happened afterwards. She has every right to divorce and marry another

7 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by bronzegoddess(f): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
hotwax:
Op..its hard to convince wereys. Telling ladies to shine their eyes is sensible enough for a sane human.

Ladies beware...are u impotent?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by hotwax: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Ladies beware...are u impotent?

Im not sure. Can we do a test together. grin cool
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by hotwax: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
delishpot:
Marriage was not comsummated. Its null and void inshort I wasnt a marriage. A wedding was done but no marriage happened afterwards. She has every right to divorce and marry another

There is no divorce in church marriage...however there is room for seperation.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by tosyne2much(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
bronzegoddess:

I still don't see why you are addressing the ladies Still not making any sense, tbh.

I expected u to also urge guys who are impotent to open up to their partners. U are simply asking us to "look before we leap". No sense whatsoever. No sense.
if we are dating, so you expect me to open up to you that im impotent ?

See as i just dey look u tongue
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by delishpot: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
hotwax:

It wasnt consummated it isnt considered a marriage. A wedding was done no marriage happened.

4 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
eyinjuege:
I'm yet to see or know of any medical test that can determine a man's sexual prowess. I know of fertility tests. Infertility and impotency are two very different distinct entities and it seems a lot of people on this thread are not even aware of this!
What if i told you that i never knew that there's anything called fertility test ? *covers face*
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by eyinjuege: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
What if i told you that i never knew that there's anything called fertility test ? *covers face*

Hehehehh. Fertility tests are just your normal sperm count stuff for the men. A man can be a stud in bed but can be shooting blanks hence can't impregnate a woman. However, being impotent means he can't even get it up which was the case painted in this scenario;talk more of shooting anything whether blank or loaded sef undecided

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by tosyne2much(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
eyinjuege:

Hehehehh. Fertility tests are just your normal sperm count stuff for the men. A man can be a stud in bed but can be shooting blanks hence can't impregnate a woman. However, being impotent means he can't even get it up which was the case painted in this scenario;talk more of shooting anything whether blank or loaded sef undecided
Hehehe cheesy

May God never let us know impotency cool
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
hotwax:

my church has dissolved a marriage like this before. The woman was allowed to re-marry.

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by tosyne2much(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
The last line got me cracked up.. Lol grin

Wow.. That's Educative. These days people go to hospital for tests before marriage. They should have done that. Well, the deed has been done And I pity the woman.

She should have at least open up to her family. God knows how she was able to endure up to that point. The husband wicked no be small undecided

I pray she finds Happiness.
Thanks OP for sharing this.
Lesson learnt!
See where NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE landed her

Wetin com-sign me sha cool
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by hotwax: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
masterchi:
my church has dissolved a marriage like this before. The woman was allowed to re-marry.

Wooow
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by hotwax: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
eyinjuege:

Undergoing fertility test will reveal if someone is impotent or not.

Atleast u will be d one to shoot the load out. If u cant...then thats where doctors will start asking u questions.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by bronzegoddess(f): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
if we are dating, so you expect me to open up to you that im impotent ?

See as i just dey look u tongue

U are "misusing ur stupidity"
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by bronzegoddess(f): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
hotwax:

Im not sure. Can we do a test together. grin cool
I'm sure this is the "look befor you leap" the o.p is talking about. Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
All these to make ladies open their legs before marriage.
Feel so sorry for all the naive impressionable ladies who will read this.

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by V0lv0(f): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
This sounds like a Nollywood film
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
bronzegoddess:

U are "misusing ur stupidity"
Ooooooh !!!

I never knew one cannot joke with you.. Well, it's all my fault
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by fako1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
@OP! am sure wen d woman was giving testimony, u were busy on NL. Kindly go back to sum1 dat was attentive and hear the story well. Habaaaa! make una atleast dey fear God............. 20years in marriage and devil was so restless he didnt push the man to make a move.

Nollywood sef don advance small.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Gboliwe: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
proxillin:
This happened live and direct in my church.

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"I will minister today, I have to prepare my sermon notes"
"Its a prayer night...I want to be clean before God"
"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

Wonderful! But you forgot to advertise tell us the name of your church.

Again, has the woman been disvirgined already?

What kind of healing did she get?

Is she still married to the impotent pastor?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abeggi....wetin be d name of your church
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Pukka36(f): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
A similar thing happened and the marriage was dissolve!

The Pastor argued that the marraige was based on deceit (The man for keeping His impotency secret) and that one the major purpose of marriage (Procreation) has been defeated. So He dissolved it!

*The story sounds fake though*cry

Howcome the lady didnt cry out on time?

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Vicfus(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Excuse op, you're missing one "fact" out... I'm still looking shocked cool for your church's name.... please if anybody find it before me signify by raising ur head.... grin
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
ONCE YOU HEAR

LIVE & DIRECT!!

JUST KNOW SAY NA LIE!!

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by ehix89(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

[/quote] lolsss.....Na Dog d man be?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Eeeya very sad, where is this woman so I can deliver her properly in my private delivery room no charge
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by deetomee: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
eyinjuege:
What exactly are ladies to learn from this story? Are you saying virginity is overrated, and no point keeping oneself before marriage? Pls come out plain and let the ladies know exactly what you think they ought to learn.
what the op is saying is to know the status of your partner all encompassing. Virginity is good of course, if they had gone for medical tests they probably would have discovered this particular issue, but no they didn't.
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by cupidralph(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
LADIES,BEWARE OF ANY MAN THAT TUCKS IN,WEAR CANOE SHOE,WEARS COAT UNDER SUN N LOVES PREACHING EXCESSIVELY N TREKS ALOT.THESE ARE THE SIGNS OF A MAN WHO CAN TURN AN OLOSHO IN2 A VIRGIN.

5 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
proxillin:

There is this woman in her 40s who usually sits at the pastor's office. I noticed she behaves like someone undergoing mental deliverance. I remember few times when church prayer warriors organize special prayers for her.

She was healed yesterday and our pastor was happy. I am very close to the pastor. When we were together, in his happy mood he told me what happened to the woman.

The woman was a Deeper Life member (this is not intended to paint any set of people bad. This is a real life story. I have to state out all the facts. Apologies to Deeper Life Christians).

She met her man in the same church. They were both Virgin. Based on Christian doctrine - No sex before wedding.

After wedding, she expected the man to start making moves, nothing was happening. The husband is like a serving junior pastor in the church.

She started making the moves. And whenever she does, the man was always giving excuses.

"Blah blah"

The woman could not longer take it. One day, she closed the door, forced herself on him, brought out his pinis, tried to arouse it, nothing happened.

That was when the woman started asking questions. After a lengthy argument, he confessed that he is impotent. And he has been keeping it a secret from his wife (A pastor for that matter).

This lady is core believer (You know deeper Life people na). She decided to stay. No divorce in Christianity. Once you swore an oath on the alter, you are in it for life. Based on her own believe ooooooo. Not mine. Because some churches may not divorce, but separation is allowed especially when they are endangering their own lives through fights and others.

She stayed in the marriage for 20 years. Her younger sister who got married after her now has 3 kids. She is still single and a virgin.

Her ability to bear all this tribulation started running down. She started having mental issues.

The first one happened, when her sister was celebrating her daughter's birthday. They had a little disagreement and she scattered the whole party. When they called family meeting to settle the issue was when she busted out and told her people "Can you Imagine, I am still a virgin". It was like film trick to the family.

Ever since then, she will be walking on the street, talking alone. If you ask her a question, she will be saying something else.

To cut the story short, someone brought her to our church. Where she has been undergoing reform. My pastor summoned her husband. As pastor to pastor. He told him "You are a wicked human being". "You have sinned against man, and God". Its true you have a problem. You are a pastor, spill your problem out, let the world help you. You kept it secret and even subjected your woman to a marital bondage for years. You have wasted her life. Where do you want her to start from?

The genesis of this no sex before marriage. I am not supporting anyone to engage in premarital sex, however, you need to find a way to know your partner during courtship.

Its either you marry an impotent or a sexomaniac. I remember a man that have sex with his wife 8 times a day. Whenever he is coming back from work, his wife will be crying.

Ladies Learn!

are you sure this is a true life story undecided

1 Like

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Wazzaowner(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op u hav nt Completed d Story oo.. Wads d name of Ur church?. i guess it shd be "The Church for delivering Impotent"..

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by cupidralph(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Eeeya very sad, where is this woman so I can deliver her properly in my private delivery room no charge
WHY I MINUTE MEN SABI BRAG?
Re: A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
proxillin:

"Blah blah"

Ladies Learn!

U and ur pastor's na story tellers. Mental problems are not healed in churches or with miracles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.