Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her (4435 Views)

12 Amazing Facts That Prove Diezani Is A Wonderful Woman / Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil / How come Diezani is yet to report at EFCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2015
I just hope op is a beneficiary of her loot else the thunder that will fire his miserable unemployed life is doing press up_!!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2015
@OP: Guessed you have CTE. Why don't you leave that for the court to decide.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by M4gunners: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Yeah She remain innocent until She is found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Papishi(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2015
The thunder that will fire you ehn, is still eating Isi-ewu and drinking palm wine.
I still don't understand why some Nigerians can still be this senseles.s and dogmatic.
Ode oniranu.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by NOBODYY: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Good day all.....
Stfu!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2015
NOBODYY:

Stfu!

After you!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Papishi:
The thunder that will fire you ehn, is still eating Isi-ewu and drinking palm wine.
I still don't understand why some Nigerians can still be this senseles.s and dogmatic.
Ode oniranu.

What did I do to warrant this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I just hope op is a beneficiary of her loot else the thunder that will fire his miserable unemployed life is doing press up_!!

Thank God you meant OP and not me because If I start with you nairaland will not contain the both of us. Go and ask about me. The name is EgusiSoup! You hear me? EgusiSoup!!!

Pig vomit!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by wirinet(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Good day all,

Sequel to the recent political witch hunt that have trailed our ex-minister of Petroleum in the guise of corruption investigations, I would like to categorically postulate that those bent on bringing this lovely, beautiful, and kind woman to her knees will never succeed.
The above statement is highly subjective, it has no connection with objective reality. That you think of her being lovely and beautiful does not mean every body sees her so. She might be kind to you (probably you belong to her family, tribe or region), but that does not mean she is kind to others.

Here is a woman who has been recognized all over the world as a game changer in the oil and gas sector, a woman the world appointed to be the OPEC chairman inspite of numerous challenges and hurdles limiting women in terms of gender discrimination, a woman of class, respect and dexterity.
She was not appointed OPEC chairman, it was Nigeria that was appointed chairman (this was not the first time), as a prominent member of OPEC, any Nigeria petroleum minister would automatically fill the post.

If my hero, Deziani Alison-Madueke is corrupt as these Northern cabals say, why has OPEC not relieved her of her appointment?? Where is the evidence that she is what they say she is? They may try to paint her as a devil but the only statement I have in her defence is that "he who is without sin should cast the first stone"
Ignorance at its best. She is no longer the OPEC chairman, the minute Jonathan lost the elections, she stopped being OPEC chairman. The next Petroleum minister would be OPEC chairman or the chairmanship would go to another country.

Wait for commencement of the trial to see the evidence against her. The trial is happening in the UK and not in Nigeria, so you cannot accuse the FG of judicial interference. When the British prosecutors present their evidence, i am sure she would plead guilty just like Ibori.

I have decided to go on a one month dry fasting on her behalf and I plead with all well meaning nairalanders to join me in this fast as we intercede for this living legend.

Please join me.

And how does that affect your life? don't you have better things to fast and pray for like getting a job, having your own house, improving your educational qualifications, etc.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by nwanwaoge(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Good day all,

Sequel to the recent political witch hunt that have trailed our ex-minister of Petroleum in the guise of corruption investigations, I would like to categorically postulate that those bent on bringing this lovely, beautiful, and kind woman to her knees will never succeed.

Here is a woman who has been recognized all over the world as a game changer in the oil and gas sector, a woman the world appointed to be the OPEC chairman inspite of numerous challenges and hurdles limiting women in terms of gender discrimination, a woman of class, respect and dexterity.

If my hero, Deziani Alison-Madueke is corrupt as these Northern cabals say, why has OPEC not relieved her of her appointment?? Where is the evidence that she is what they say she is? They may try to paint her as a devil but the only statement I have in her defence is that "he who is without sin should cast the first stone"

I have decided to go on a one month dry fasting on her behalf and I plead with all well meaning nairalanders to join me in this fast as we intercede for this living legend.

Please join me.

#EgusiSoup

cc
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Lalasticlala
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
Beremx
Obiagelli
GoatandYamTheory
Stupidity
Cleverly
Cramjones
...*spits on ur forehead*
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2015
I will join in praying for her if she can give just $200,000 of the looted money. Nonsense.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by idupaul: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Good day all,

asting on her behalf and I plead with all well meaning nairalanders to join me in this fast as we intercede for this living legend.

Please join me.

#EgusiSoup

cc

You clearly don't have a iota of sense
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by ajibola11(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Join me in prayers, please join me in prayers.
Ok bros..but my prayer for her is to be jailed in nigeria not uk
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2015
ajibola11:

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2015
idupaul:

You clearly don't have a iota of sense

I have sense more than you do my friend.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Omotolu:
I will join in praying for her if she can give just $200,000 of the looted money. Nonsense.

You are an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2015
nwanwaoge:
...*spits on ur forehead*

No home training sad

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by ajibola11(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Rubbish!
Am sorry bros
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by fineguy11(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I live in a country where we don't protect our own heroes, we condemn and persecute them for nothing. God be with her". Quote me anywhere
your hero?thief like you...
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

You are an hypocrite.
...since her case is extraordinary,I need the money for extraordinary appeasement.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Bwon(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Good day all,

Please join me.

#EgusiSoup

cc
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Lalasticlala
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
Beremx
Obiagelli
GoatandYamTheory
Stupidity
Cleverly
Cramjones

police go arrest you your gram's your hero ... i pity you
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2015
Bwon:

police go arrest you your gram's your hero ... i pity you

I don't understand what you're saying.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by networkrecharg: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=20pt]I hope u heard that Alison Madueke had $700 million dollars Cash in Her room. Where did she get such money from, if not stealing our common wealth...

Please stealing is Now part of Corruption.....
[/size]

EgusiSoup:
Good day all,

Please join me.

#EgusiSoup

cc
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Lalasticlala
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
Beremx
Obiagelli
GoatandYamTheory
Stupidity
Cleverly
Cramjones
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by networkrecharg: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=30pt]LETS PRAY AGAINST THOSE THAT HAVE STOLEN HOW COMMON WEALTH....

Recover our money from Alison Madueke
[/size]
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by change49ja: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Join me in prayers, please join me in prayers.

When they were sharing the money they didn't call us to join them in sharing, now that they are investigating them, they want us to join them in prayer and dry fasting( grin grin grin). Oginni?

She's not been convicted of anything yet. So calm down man.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
dieziani might be innocent from any shady deal in the oil and gas but money laundry case is a different case altogether.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by dammytosh: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
We pray that all evidence against her would be stolen.

Judicial process would be faulty so she can be released.

We did not remember to beg God not to allow her to lauder or do shady deal.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by simplycarro: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pray for yourself. You need it more than she needs it.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
ajibola11:
Why Nigeria?
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by SkyBlue1: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
This obviously didn't go the way the poster wanted cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup, your case is like that of a man who is looking for money to terminate the pregnancy of his girlfriend that got pregnant for another guy. Meanwhile, the girl had always insisted on not having sèx with him till the night of their wedding.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by ajibola11(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why Nigeria?
If its uk prison she be enjoing but in nigeria kirikiri,i want her to feel d goodness of nigeria mosquitos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwakwanso Vs Jonathan, What Goes Around, Comes Around. Picture. / Funny Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Standing Next To An Oil Well / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Ndigbo Shocked Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.