Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her (4295 Views)

12 Amazing Facts That Prove Diezani Is A Wonderful Woman / Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil / How come Diezani is yet to report at EFCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
ajibola11:

If its uk prison she be enjoing but in nigeria kirikiri,i want her to feel d goodness of nigeria mosquitos
I prefer UK prisons. If she in Nigerian prison, I bet you, she would be hidden in an undisclosed house where she would remain until her prison term elapses. Look at Bode George when he left Kirikiri Prison, did he look like a person bitten by mosquitoes. When Ibori was in prison custody in Kaduna, before has granted bail, didn't he live a comfortable life? Within the short period, his room was furnished. He got a stand-by generator, a plasma TV and other electronics as well as DSTV? It was said that he was even giving the prison staff "something."

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by ajibola11(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I prefer UK prisons. If she in Nigerian prison, I bet you, she would be hidden in an undisclosed house where she would remain until her prison term elapses. Look at Bode George when he left Kirikiri Prison, did he look like a person bitten by mosquitoes. When Ibori was in prison custody in Kaduna, before has granted bail, didn't he live a comfortable life? Within the short period, his room was furnished. He got a stand-by generator, a plasma TV and other electronics as well as DSTV? It was said that he was even giving the prison staff "something."
Buhari have to do something on dat one too because i dont knw d reason y politician prison is defferent from ordinary person's prison may God help him
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by stevecantrell: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I just hope op is a beneficiary of her loot else the thunder that will fire his miserable unemployed life is doing press up_!!

Ha ha !
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by stevecantrell: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotolu:
I will join in praying for her if she can give just $500,000

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Papishi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

What did I do to warrant this rubbish?

Imagine what you wrote naa. Must this woman use a gun to kill or use an IED before you will realise some of her acts were pure evil?
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Papishi:

Imagine what you wrote naa. Must this woman use a gun to kill or use an IED before you will realise some of her acts were pure evil?

cry
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by oganology33(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
God Forbid
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
oganology33:
God Forbid

Forbid what? undecided
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by oganology33(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Forbid what? undecided

God Forbid Wasting my prayers 4 d ppl responsible for the empoverishment of many Nigerians.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by citizenY(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Your name will be summoned on my prayer mountain when I get to mountain of fire.

You will be burnt before you clmb two steps of that mountain. Better soak your feet now.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Bitterleafsoup: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
networkrecharg:
[size=20pt]I hope u heard that Alison Madueke had $700 million dollars Cash in Her room. Where did she get such money from, if not stealing our common wealth...

Please stealing is Now part of Corruption.....
[/size]

please post the link saying she had such amount rumourmongers
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
please post the link saying she had such amount rumourmongers

cry

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

undecided
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Bitterleafsoup: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

cry
its ok my fellowsoup we will keep feeding them knowledge.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
its ok my fellowsoup we will keep feeding them knowledge.

Thanks Soup comrade. I pity all these hypocrites called APC e-diots on Nairaland calling for Deziani's head when Amaechi who is a bigger thief trained by the master, Peter Odili, is being painted as a saint qualified mortally to be a Minister of the Federal Republic.

May your fufu never lack soup and many meat.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Bitterleafsoup: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Thanks Soup comrade. I pity all these hypocrites called APC e-diots on Nairaland calling for Deziani's head when Amaechi who is a bigger thief trained by the master, Peter Odili, is being painted as a saint qualified mortally to be a Minister of the Federal Republic.

May your fufu never lack soup and many meat.
Back to sender and may your ingredients be fresh and pure and your pot never empty!
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by abduljabbar4(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Good day all,

Sequel to the recent political witch hunt that have trailed our ex-minister of Petroleum in the guise of corruption investigations, I would like to categorically postulate that those bent on bringing this lovely, beautiful, and kind woman to her knees will never succeed.

Here is a woman who has been recognized all over the world as a game changer in the oil and gas sector, a woman the world appointed to be the OPEC chairman inspite of numerous challenges and hurdles limiting women in terms of gender discrimination, a woman of class, respect and dexterity.

If my hero, Deziani Alison-Madueke is corrupt as these Northern cabals say, why has OPEC not relieved her of her appointment?? Where is the evidence that she is what they say she is? They may try to paint her as a devil but the only statement I have in her defence is that "he who is without sin should cast the first stone"

I have decided to go on a one month dry fasting on her behalf and I plead with all well meaning nairalanders to join me in this fast as we intercede for this living legend.

Please join me.

#EgusiSoup

cc
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Lalasticlala
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
Beremx
Obiagelli
GoatandYamTheory
Stupidity
Cleverly
Cramjones
Dont forget to pray for gej, okonjo iweala, stella oduah, namadi sambo and mukhtar raman yero
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Dont forget to pray for gej, okonjo iweala, stella oduah, namadi sambo and mukhtar raman yero

Why are Hausa people like this?
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by abduljabbar4(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Why are Hausa people like this?
But its only a reminder na! Besides i deliberately included my Hausa brothers so as to balance the equation
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But its only a reminder na! Besides i deliberately included my Hausa brothers so as to balance the equation

Remain blessed brother and join me in prayers.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by joseph1832(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Good day all,

Sequel to the recent political witch hunt that have trailed our ex-minister of Petroleum in the guise of corruption investigations, I would like to categorically postulate that those bent on bringing this lovely, beautiful, and kind woman to her knees will never succeed.

Here is a woman who has been recognized all over the world as a game changer in the oil and gas sector, a woman the world appointed to be the OPEC chairman inspite of numerous challenges and hurdles limiting women in terms of gender discrimination, a woman of class, respect and dexterity.

If my hero, Deziani Alison-Madueke is corrupt as these Northern cabals say, why has OPEC not relieved her of her appointment?? Where is the evidence that she is what they say she is? They may try to paint her as a devil but the only statement I have in her defence is that "he who is without sin should cast the first stone"

I have decided to go on a one month dry fasting on her behalf and I plead with all well meaning nairalanders to join me in this fast as we intercede for this living legend.

Please join me.

#EgusiSoup

cc
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Lalasticlala
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
Beremx
Obiagelli
GoatandYamTheory
Stupidity
Cleverly
Cramjones
The likes of you are the main reason why Nigeria is the way it is.

I guess the U.K government now work for the Nigerian government right.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Bitterleafsoup: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph1832:
The likes of you are the main reason why Nigeria is the way it is.

I guess the U.K government now work for the Nigerian government right.
No you have it backwards the current administration works for the UK and US government. If you were following events for the past 6 years you will notice how GEJ was working closely with China he stop so many imports to build local industry, such as rice and dramatically up the price of importing cars to build the manufacturing in Nigeria.How in July the contracts with Shell and others expired, and Buhari renewed them in the same language where GEJ said that they have to partner with Indigenous Corporations ti continue drilling off shores. You people really are blind to what is really going on.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by joseph1832(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
No you have it backwards the current administration works for the UK and US government. If you were following events for the past 6 years you will notice how GEJ was working closely with China he stop so many imports to build local industry, such as rice and dramatically up the price of importing cars to build the manufacturing in Nigeria.How in July the contracts with Shell and others expired, and Buhari renewed them in the same language where GEJ said that they have to partner with Indigenous Corporations ti continue drilling off shores. You people really are blind to what is really going on.
Excuse me madam, since you're the all seeing one, Kindly tell us what is 'really' going on since you now have access to information more than the Nigerian government.

Please I await your insight into the going ons in the polity.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Excuse me madam, since you're the all seeing one, Kindly tell us what is 'really' going on since you now have access to information more than the Nigerian government.

Please I await your insight into the going ons in the polity.

I think it's better you shut-up for a minute.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by joseph1832(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I think it's better you shut-up for a minute.
And I believe you're just a ranter who have no sense of decency.

Provide evidence, you're here saying I should shut up? Please don't lemme unleash my bankai on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu / Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman / President Buhari Queuing In The Villa Vs. Atiku Wailing At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.