Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Updates And News - Gaming (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Updates And News (309219 Views)

PES 2017 Update 1.03 Adds New Stadiums, New Kits, & Updates To Players' Faces / Best Of Ps3 Games Available Here. (cfw Updates And Support From Me Included) / Sony Playstation 4 'neo' Release Date And News On September 7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates And News by AKBliv010(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
cao:
Ignore the child, he can't currently respond because he's in time out. Okay, back to regularly scheduled programming. I don't know if Hakinze00 has said this already, but here we go. Next weekend is Overwatch Free Weekend (9th to 12th of September) on PS4 & XO. It can be played without PS+* on PS4. Anything you earn can be carried over if you buy it on the same PS account. I'll just add the screenshot from its PSN page. It will be available to download on the 9th.

*remember, you need PS+ to play the actual game.

See as dem bone PC...God dey sha!
Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
AKBliv010:

grin grin grin grin

hakinze00:
personally I don't see anything wrong with the combat system in d E3 gameplay infact it looked more matured don't know why some people complained about it
I found that I was very excited before I watched the demo, then it diminished a bit after. It just felt more like Kratos & son, it changed from solo mayhem to father & son co-op. But, my faith in Naughty Dog will hold strong, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
cao:

grin grin grin grin

I found that I was very excited before I watched the demo, then it diminished a bit after. It just felt more like Kratos & son, it changed from solo mayhem to father & son co-op. But, my faith in Naughty Dog will hold strong, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
naughty dog dey are not in charge of GoW's hope u know?
Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
hakinze00:
naughty dog dey are not in charge of GoW's hope u know?
Whoops, Santa Monica Studio. I no know where my mind dey go...
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
cao:
lol
Re: Updates And News by 3KINGZ18: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
hakinze00:
FİFA 17 TOP 3 PLAYERS RATINGS

3 NEYMAR 92

2 MESSI 93

AND THE HIGHEST IS........

CRISTIANO RONALDO WITH A WHOOPING 94 RATING
this guys are not fair at all in rating players how in God name is ronaldo better than messi.fiiifaaa

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by 3KINGZ18: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
AKBliv010:

port to console na
Re: Updates And News by 3KINGZ18: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
cao:

i guess you are anticipating a release of last of us 2
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
3KINGZ18:
this guys are not fair at all in rating players how in God name is ronaldo better than messi.fiiifaaa
well since it is a yearly rating I will have to disagree with u,everyone knows c.ronaldo was better this year,it is only NEYMAR rating that is really surprising to me apart from the Olympics NEYMAR won,i tink Suarez was better this year.
Re: Updates And News by 3KINGZ18: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
hakinze00:
well since it is a yearly rating I will have to disagree with u,everyone knows c.ronaldo was better this year,it is only NEYMAR rating that is really surprising to me apart from the Olympics NEYMAR won,i tink Suarez was better this year.
hakinze look this guys are not biased at all ronaldo and messi who performed better in their respective competition euro n copa america M sure this guys will make ronaldo the face of fifa cover
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2016
3KINGZ18:
hakinze look this guys are not biased at all ronaldo and messi who performed better in their respective competition euro n copa america M sure this guys will make ronaldo the face of fifa cover
Lol I don't tink so because there was a time dey did a debate about using Marco Reus, Anthony martial and James Rodriguez.
Re: Updates And News by 3KINGZ18: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
hakinze00:
Lol I don't tink so because there was a time dey did a debate about using Marco Reus, Anthony martial and James Rodriguez.
marco reus didn't sign a contract with ea sport like wat messi appearing in fifa cover for 4yrs.they just voted reus in like the way they voted liverpool's henderson to stand in with messi for the uk version of fifa 16.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Forza Horizon 3 File Size Revealed For Xbox One & Windows 10

According to this listing, Forza Horizon 3 will be approximately 46.34 GB – 60 GB in size. This is a pretty wide range in size, so it may mean one is the Xbox One size and the other is the PC.

It is also possible that the lower end is the current size, but they plan on some sort of patch prior to launch that could increase that. Either way, you’re going to have to make sure you have plenty of space for this game when it releases later this month on September 27.
Re: Updates And News by bimadek(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Cao,it has happened again ooo!
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
bimadek:

Lol! The spambot fancies you. cheesy
Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
bimadek:
Sorted.

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
According to this listing, Forza Horizon 3 will be approximately 46.34 GB – 60 GB in size. This is a pretty wide range in size, so it may mean one is the Xbox One size and the other is the PC.
Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Cho! Hakinze00 wetin you do to the spambot?
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
cao:
Cho! Hakinze00 wetin you do to the spambot?
hehe I swear I Don taya for the thing ooo
Re: Updates And News by Lana1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
3KINGZ18:
True. Fifa aren't known for their ratings. But the C.Ro and Messi rating looks fair to me. Anyways expect their ratings to rise and/or drop as the season progresses based on their real life form.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sony Is Aggressively Looking At Mobile Gaming Market After Pokemon Go’s Success
Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
AKBliv010:

**cackles** grin grin grin **plays Jess Glynne's Don't Be So Hard on Yourself for you**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THeLVhU53ow

3KINGZ18:
i guess you are anticipating a release of last of us 2
Actually, I was in a PS chat and the guy was playing Uncharted 4, and we were chatting about the franchise and ND. I'm actually too chicken to play TLoU. But, it's a very entertaining game movie, story really drags you in.
Re: Updates And News by AKBliv010(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
cao
**cackles** grin grin grin **plays Jess Glynne's Don't Be So Hard on Yourself for you**
Trying not to but the missus keeps rubbing it in my face she'll be playing overwatch at the weekend.. she's hooked onto Battlefield 1 already..thankfully I've got the Open Beta too...she 4 send me to an early grave with the mockery!
Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
AKBliv010:

Trying not to but the missus keeps rubbing it in my face she'll be playing overwatch at the weekend.. she's hooked onto Battlefield 1 already..thankfully I've got the Open Beta too...she 4 send me to an early grave with the mockery!
I've tried to play BF1, been running around like a headless chicken, getting shot more times than Scarface, killed myself more times than I can count (the parachute is not my friend and I usually forget to press square to leave/jump out/dismount). Once in a while, I surprise myself and pwn everybody for about 30s, then it's business as usual. Oh and I'm usually running everywhere on foot.
Re: Updates And News by AKBliv010(m): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2016
cao:

I've tried to play BF1, been running around like a headless chicken, getting shot more times than Scarface, killed myself more times than I can count (the parachute is not my friend and I usually forget to press square to leave/jump out/dismount). Once in a while, I surprise myself and pwn everybody for about 30s, then it's business as usual. Oh and I'm usually running everywhere on foot.

Certainly not fun playing solo, we play with a group of friends and we all decide to get into a tank or board 2 airplanes...the banter is hilariouos...much more fun that way...that map is for snipers..they get me all the time.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 1:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Yupi!!!!!

Rumor: Red Dead Redemption Remaster Coming In 2017, Announcement Imminent

Naxo bioshock collection remastered come as rumour too

2 Likes

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 1:41am On Sep 06, 2016
PlayStation VR Continues to Impress with Farpoint – PAX West 2016
Re: Updates And News by Kaycee7(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2016
hakinze00:
Yupi!!!!!

Rumor: Red Dead Redemption Remaster Coming In 2017, Announcement Imminent

Naxo bioshock collection remastered came as rumour too
I hope this rumour is confirmed soon
Re: Updates And News by Krystale: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
cao:

See this one, acting like an ice cream e-gangsta, boy siddon & grow up. You ain't Scarface. Now, take a chill pill, I expect you'll have matured after your time out.
watch out i dont get to meet you alone.
Re: Updates And News by Krystale: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
cao:

See this one, acting like an ice cream e-gangsta, boy siddon & grow up. You ain't Scarface. Now, take a chill pill, I expect you'll have matured after your time out.
is that all ur power. Talked to your hoes or did that yourself?
Well now make them ban me for life if not, then you will need a pvssy tightning solution. Know the types of guys you can penetrate. As the nîgga i am, i wont take too long to annihilate you when i lay my hands on you, i mean it. Always get yourself protected
Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Krystale:
watch out i dont get to meet you alone.
Krystale:
Well now make them ban me for life if not, then you will need a pvssy tightning solution. Know the types of guys you can penetrate. As the nîgga i am, i wont take too long to annihilate you when i lay my hands on you, i mean it. Always get yourself protected
It's a gorram shame, the maturity of a mayfly. Oh well, continue your time out.
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Krystale:

Wont you go and settle down somewherelse, the noise u r making in here is distracting me from the updates and news that's important. undecided

Keep it down, we're in a church! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (393) (Reply)

Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. / PS4 Games Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.