Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Updates And News - Gaming (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Updates And News (311978 Views)

PES 2017 Update 1.03 Adds New Stadiums, New Kits, & Updates To Players' Faces / Best Of Ps3 Games Available Here. (cfw Updates And Support From Me Included) / Sony Playstation 4 'neo' Release Date And News On September 7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Xbox One Adds Three New Games To Backwards Compatibility List Bejeweled 3
Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue Gatling Gears
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hitman: Episode 5 Takes Agent 47 To Colorado Later This Month
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
PlayStation VR Comes With A Free Demo Disc Featuring 8 Games

PlayStation VR is set to launch next month, and Sony has just revealed that those who are planning to pick up the VR device will be also be getting a free demo disc with their purchase. The disc will feature 8 games to try out, which Sony claims will provide”the perfect introduction to your new virtual reality world.”
The 8 games are the following, with descriptions provided by the PlayStation Bllog announcement :
Driveclub VR
PlayStation VR Worlds
Rigs Mechanized Combat League:
Tumble VR
Battlezone
Eve Valkyria
Wayward Sky
Headmaster
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rainbow Six Siege Survey Hints At A Second Season Pass
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Persona 5 Gets An Almost Perfect Score From Famitsu
The score in question is from Japanese Gaming magazine Famitsu, who gave the game a 39/40. For those who don’t know, Famitsu uses a team of four reviewers to score any particular game out of 10, meaning that 3 of the 4 reviewers scored the game a perfect 10. They also note that it took them around 80 hours to complete the game and that there’s overall an immense amount of content on hand.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dev Team For Cyberpunk 2077 Even Bigger Than The Witcher 3’s

One question arose asking how many people were currently working on Cyberpunk 2077, to which they replied with “There are currently more game developers working on Cyberpunk 2077 than on The Witcher 3 in its most intensive month.” We learned recently that the developer was set to expand for its next game, as we saw they were hiring people to design vehicles for the game among other things.
Development for the game is still in the early stages, as CD Projekt RED has previously said that they won’t be saying anything more about the game until they have significant details to share. While a release window for the game is up in the air, it was previously stated that it could launch anywhere in the 2017-2021 window.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Horizon: Zero Dawn Still Looks Promising, but I Have Some Doubts – PAX West 2016
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Third-Party PS4 Elite Controller Listed By Target

Features of the controller are listed below.
– Bluetooth control
– Rubberized housing for firm grip
– Compatible with Xbox Elite Controller accessories
– Charges with included 9’ braided cable
– Fully customizable buttons and triggers
– Interchangeable Back Paddles with 2 preset configurations
– Preset 1: paddles emulate the front buttons
– Preset 2: paddles emulate RB, LB, RT, and LT.
– Keep your fingers on the thumb stick while executing intricate moves
– Magnetic! Easily attach and remove paddles without any tools
– Compatible with Xbox One paddles for added flexibility
The controller features are: “ Rubber Grips, Dual Analog Sticks, Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Multi-touch, Padded, Reverse Analog Sticks, Throttle Control, Transforming D-Pad “.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ark: Survival Evolved Dev Responds To Fan Backlash Over Paid Expansion
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Batman: Return To Arkham Confirmed For October Release; Comparison Video Revealed

However, today we now know that the game has a new release date thanks to a graphics comparison video that compares the old and new versions of the games. At the end of the video it claims that the game will launch on October 18th in the USA and October 21st in the UK.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
VR Sales Take A Nosedive With Steam Users
This news was revealed by VentureBeat , which noted a recent Steam Survey that revealed that HTC Vive ownership grew just 0.3% in July and didn’t grow at all in August. These numbers are very similar for the Oculus Rift, which also grew only 0.3% in July and grew just 0.1% in August.
It was also revealed that the sales numbers for these devices aren’t very positive overall, either, with just 0.18% of Steam users owning the Vive and 0.10% of them owning the Rift.
While the lack of killer apps for these devices is definitely part of the problem, the massive price points and space requirements also weigh heavily on the fact that consumers aren’t rushing out to grab these things.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
New Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Footage Features Showdown Between Goku & Vegeta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVSTnmpPTss
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sony Details When The PlayStation Meeting Starts And How You Can Watch It

While the PlayStation Meeting that is set to take place tomorrow is expected to pack some big news regarding new consoles from Sony, the company hadn’t provided a whole lot of information regarding when it would actually start and where we could watch. However, now just one day before the event is set to kick off, Sony has revealed both the start time and where you can watch the PlayStation Meeting.
Here’s the official word from Sony via the PlayStation Blog :
“Howdy! As you may know, PlayStation Meeting is happening tomorrow in New York City at the PlayStation Theater. It’s only open to members of the press, but we also wanted to open the invitation to PlayStation fans to watch live.
So here’s your invite! Join us at live.playstation.com tomorrow, September 7, starting at 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern.
And stick around after the presentation for a special episode of PlayStation LiveCast. See you tomorrow!”
As for what is expected to be revealed during this meeting, the unveiling of both the PlayStation 4 Slim and PlayStation 4 Neo are definite possibilities. The slim is expected to offer similar specs to the current PlayStation 4 model within a smaller frame, and PlayStation 4 Neo is set to improve upon the PlayStation 4’s current specs greatly.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sony Starting To Cancel Gran Turismo Sport Pre-Orders On PSN
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
New Until Dawn: Rush Of Blood Video Has Developers ‘Getting The Best Out Of PlayStation VR’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oR0IMoxrmk
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Boss Battles Are Coming To Minecraft This Fall
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
According to GameSpot , 343’s studio head Dan Ayoub said the game would feature something that is a “completely new way” to play an RTS game.
“One of the modes, which I can only tease for the time being, is actually a completely new way to play a RTS. It really takes standard RTS gameplay and turns it on its head. And that’s a mode that can be played in a shorter time frame as well, like five, six, seven minutes.”
This new game mode definitely sounds rather intriguing in that it will allow players to just pick up the controller and play quick matches, similar to how any regular Halo game would be. RTS games often struggle to get casual players for this reason, so hopefully having an option like this will really make Halo Wars 2 a success.
Re: Updates And News by AKBliv010(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2016
hakinze00:
VR Sales Take A Nosedive With Steam Users
This news was revealed by VentureBeat , which noted a recent Steam Survey that revealed that HTC Vive ownership grew just 0.3% in July and didn’t grow at all in August. These numbers are very similar for the Oculus Rift, which also grew only 0.3% in July and grew just 0.1% in August.
It was also revealed that the sales numbers for these devices aren’t very positive overall, either, with just 0.18% of Steam users owning the Vive and 0.10% of them owning the Rift.
While the lack of killer apps for these devices is definitely part of the problem, the massive price points and space requirements also weigh heavily on the fact that consumers aren’t rushing out to grab these things.

These VR systems are tethered, the HTC VIVE requires too much space to set up. The oculus rift doesn't have a hand controller released yet(AFAIK) so one tied to a chair and controller; not a VR experience. Supported games are low and realistically not graphically satisfying, so I'm not surprised it's taken a nose dive.
I'm more excited about Intels Alloy and AMD powered SulonQ as they are untethered and hopefully VR will be more mature when they release.
Re: Updates And News by 3KINGZ18: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
hakinze00:
Dev Team For Cyberpunk 2077 Even Bigger Than The Witcher 3’s

One question arose asking how many people were currently working on Cyberpunk 2077, to which they replied with “There are currently more game developers working on Cyberpunk 2077 than on The Witcher 3 in its most intensive month.” We learned recently that the developer was set to expand for its next game, as we saw they were hiring people to design vehicles for the game among other things.
Development for the game is still in the early stages, as CD Projekt RED has previously said that they won’t be saying anything more about the game until they have significant details to share. While a release window for the game is up in the air, it was previously stated that it could launch anywhere in the 2017-2021 window.
witcher 3 took me months to complete and now they are saying cyberpunk is a much bigger game it will take me close to a year to complete that
Re: Updates And News by youngkhid(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
3KINGZ18:
witcher 3 took me months to complete and now they are saying cyberpunk is a much bigger game it will take me close to a year to complete that
Bross don't worry grin

By d way how did u get d game :-/
Re: Updates And News by AKBliv010(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
youngkhid:

Bross don't worry grin

By d way how did u get d game :-/

He bought the console version like you ought to. Don't you have a console? undecided
Re: Updates And News by youngkhid(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Silkmoth33:

He bought the console version like you ought to. Don't you have a console? undecided

I do thought he got it on pc
Re: Updates And News by youngkhid(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Silkmoth33:

I do, thought he got it on pc
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
PS4 Pro! £349

undecided

Ah come on! Shoot me now! What were these ppl thinking, then. The Slim has pretty much lost its relevance. Do any of you notice how it was scribbled at the bottom like a totally different thing entirely? I wonder who in their right minds would purchase it for £259.

They've practically relegated the Slim to compliment the old PS4 model. Sales of the Pro will surely eclipse the slim even if dey stop distributing the older models.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
3KINGZ18:
yes ooo. infact na since last year dem Don dey tok say Cyberpunk will be lyk 3xs bigger than Witcher 3.... Lol so u mean u actually finally playing d Witcher story line? well me wen I played it for a week den I had to stop because I had oda games to played.hehe
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
hakinze00:
yes ooo. infact na since last year dem Don dey tok say Cyberpunk will be lyk 3xs bigger than Witcher 3.... Lol so u mean u actually finally playing d Witcher story line? well me wen I played it for a week den I had to stop because I had oda games to played.hehe

The Witcher 3 you guyz played didn't include the blood and wine dlc!
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
AKBliv010:

These VR systems are tethered, the HTC VIVE requires too much space to set up. The oculus rift doesn't have a hand controller released yet(AFAIK) so one tied to a chair and controller; not a VR experience. Supported games are low and realistically not graphically satisfying, so I'm not surprised it's taken a nose dive.
I'm more excited about Intels Alloy and AMD powered SulonQ as they are untethered and hopefully VR will be more mature when they release.
I taya ooo, and still dey will put exorbitant prices on them like someone wan dey watch wetin dey happen for heaven in 3D.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
PS4 Neo Now Known As The PS4 Pro
Re: Updates And News by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
hakinze00:

And also the Witcher 3 you guyz played didn't include the blood and wine dlc! But 2077 is still larger
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
It has now been announced at Sony’s PlayStation Meeting that the PS4 Pro console will make many older games look better in 4K. You can enjoy more than just new games.

It has something called forwards compatibility meaning your older games will now look better than ever in 4K. Sony confirmed that many PS4 video games will receive update patches in order to take advantage of this. Two games confirmed so far include inFamous: First Light and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.

Sony also said that 1080p video games can benefit somewhat with HDR. The visuals won’t be as good as playing on an actual 4KTV, but you will notice the richer colors than playing on a normal PS4.

Activision also confirmed that both Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered will have 4K gaming at launch when it’s out on November 4th, 2016. This means you don’t have to wait for an update patch or anything like that to play 4K Call of Duty.
Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Silkmoth33:

And also the Witcher 3 you guyz played didn't include the blood and wine dlc! But 2077 is still larger
lol DLC ke...i no finish main story how I go con play DLC, d game storyline normally is almost 200hrs minus retries ooo,so now imagine how long it will take to finish it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (393) (Reply)

Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. / PS4 Games Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.