Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) (28385 Views)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) by Kennywills7(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I tire o! There's so much dishonesty and selective justice in the land. Hypocrites everywhere. Different rules for different folks.
I think u need to visit my thread, i touch so many of these things
why d selective justice or prosecution of politicians in our polity?
Re: Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) by bashydemy(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz!! The same people pushing for Saraki's iresignation gave a gubernatorial ticket to Sylva and Audu who are both more grievious corruption charges!! Even certified looters like Fashola and Amaechi have had their names forwarded to the senate to be made ministers!! On what basis then is anyone asking Saraki to resign
Stop this your nonsense and be reasonable for once, Did PDP not give Obanikoro, Wike, etc ministerial appointment despite their been corrupt? Did PDP not give their Guber ticket to Wike despite been corrupt? just shut up and be reasonable.
Re: Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kennywills7:

I think u need to visit my thread, i touch so many of these things
why d selective justice or prosecution of politicians in our polity?

I went through some of your threads, and I think u are always making sense. The way this govt is going, if care is not taken, they will self-destruct. Sooner, rather than later, people will start questioning PMB and APC. For now, we are just patiently watching and praying that this change they promise, will be a genuine one. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) by Kennywills7(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I went through some of your threads, and I think u are always making sense. The way this govt is going, if care is not taken, they will self-destruct. Sooner, rather than later, people will start questioning PMB and APC. For now, we are just patiently watching and praying that this change they promise, will be a genuine one. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks bro
The fact dat we support people doesn't have to blind us, unfortunately many peeps have been blinded by their loyalty to an individual or a party
I just hope things won't out of hands however just like u say even the most loyal supporters will start questioning them its just a matter of time but i pray they succeed for our sake
Lastly wot do u have to say about d name of ministers dat was read at d floor of d Senate today?
Re: Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kennywills7:

Thanks bro
The fact dat we support people doesn't have to blind us, unfortunately many peeps have been blinded by their loyalty to an individual or a party
I just hope things won't out of hands however just like u say even the most loyal supporters will start questioning them its just a matter of time but i pray they succeed for our sake
Lastly wot do u have to say about d name of ministers dat was read at d floor of d Senate today?

They will deliver. It is all about the man at the top. Where he leads, we go. We can only work with what we have. Wish them luck.
Re: Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) by Kennywills7(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

They will deliver. It is all about the man at the top. Where he leads, we go. We can only work with what we have. Wish them luck.
That's it
I pray they deliver cos when they don't,"the Masses suffer for it"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Felix Obuah Hosts Kanu Nwankwo, Patience Ozokwor, Others In His Hometown / Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. / Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.