Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) (28591 Views)

Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 1:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce yesterday Thursday presented to his constituents at an electric motorcycle. According the the Senator, other than South Africa, it is the first of such bike in Africa. This innovation will help his people with mobility and also a good source of income. "Without my community, I am nothing. My people are my clothes" Bruce Said.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1276/senator-ben-murray-bruce-presents-electric-motorcycle-to-his

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 1:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by MizCharm: 1:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Nice gesture
I wonder though, whether the one motor bike is meant for only the community leader. Else,how is the entire community supposed to benefit from this? I think it would have been more practical for the senator to give his community something that will be beneficial to every member.
#MyOpinion

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by jaymejate: 1:21am On Sep 09, 2016
It Is a welcome idea but...
Is this made in Nigeria?
Of what value will it be to the users.
What about the cost of getting it and also the cost of maintaining it. Hope it won't be consuming money at this time of Buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by ironheart(m): 2:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Just one bike? Are they to share it? I see siren on the bike, and a light strobe, i wonder how many meters that bike can go before dying out. This is for his twitter show

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2016
ironheart:
Just one bike? Are they to share it? I see siren on the bike, and a light strobe, i wonder how many meters that bike can go before dying out. This is for his twitter show
cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by crazygod(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2016
I don't know why I don't just like this guy

14 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by misscall247: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Our politicians no get sense.......OMG

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by aninexzy(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmmmmmm, datz gud!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by maestroz: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Is this common sense?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Is it made in Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2016
ok
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by tyson98: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Wey the light to take charge am

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by CR77(f): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Receive common sense tongue
maestroz:
Is this common sense?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by CR77(f): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Yes made in ABA
Orikinla:
Is it made in Nigeria?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by MrPIE(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Something is better than nothing... Thumbs up BMB
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by Deen77: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
MizCharm:
Nice gesture
I wonder though, whether the one motor bike is meant for only the community leader. Else,how is the entire community supposed to benefit from this? I think it would have been more practical for the senator to give his community something that will be beneficial to every member.
#MyOpinion

Politicians are the same, they can buy 2/3/4 cars of #50 million each, build house of #250 to #500 million but to a community, you can't see a project of #50 million.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by freshness2020: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by CR77(f): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Who cares

Ur problem ur headache tongue
crazygod:
I don't know why I don't just like this guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by aylagos(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
What is the importance of one motorbike to the people in the communities? What project has he started in his communities with all the consituency allowance he has collected so far ? And people are celebrating this God save us

Its painful when you realise there is no common sense where you hope to get one.

10 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by cybug: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
This stuff is all over the street of Kano.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by CR77(f): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2016
cybug:
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by emamos: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Shey na BB charger dem go use charge am...It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by damton(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2016
b
emamos:
It is well.

With my soul

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by PrinceAbinibi: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2016
one bike to your whole community, excuse me sir I am not trying to be rude but are you high on Cocacola ni?

10 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by freshness2020: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2016
CR77:
Receive common sense tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2016
Beni-Murase-Buss . You head was about being there, before you bleeped up. Even you self knew you already bleeped up with just one bike. Probably the whole community should share that.

7 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2016
W
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by acunon: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2016
He keeps bring initiative about electricity devices when there is no stable electricity supply here in Nigeria. What do we Intend to charge it with, generator?

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) by cybug: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2016
CR77:

Wetin happen? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gateman Rejects House Offer For Borehole In His Community In Jigawa / 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.