Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady (2534 Views)

Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2015

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

I met this pretty damsel seated beside me in the bus when travelling back to school sometime this year, and in the course of our conversation I got to know that this girl happens to be from my school. (smiles). Alas, we exchanged phone numbers & I smiled to God in Ekiti for answering my prayers

After a week of regular chat and calls, i decided to go visit her at her hostel (school hostel to be precise). I got there and we had a lengthy gist, and finally, I took the bull by d horn & let d cat out of the bag. (dont ask me if she accepted or not tongue)

When it was time for me to go, I took a step forward, missed my step and fell from the staircase, with about 50 ladies looking towards my direction laughing histerically. At that instance, i was praying the ground should open and swallow me up, just to save myself from this embarrassment.

The lady in question couldnt but bursted into laughter

Guys, spread the fun by sharing your experiences
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by adedayourt(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2015
none
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Aminat508(f): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2015
Na amebo carry me come here cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by dharay99: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
mine was when my "†hen" ßabyma said
"Nex† learn hw ²sa†isfy your nex† qirl on ßed" angry sad

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by DuchessLily(f): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:

We dey d same boat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by MikelEleta(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
None so just here to read comments.
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know that this will be fun

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

I met this pretty damsel seated beside me in the bus when travelling back to school sometime this year, and in the course of our conversation I got to know that this girl happens to be from my school. (smiles). Alas, we exchanged phone numbers and I smiled to God in Ekiti for answering my prayers

After a week of regular chat and calls, i decided to go visist her at her hostel (school hostel to be precise). I got there and we had a lengthy gist, and finally, I let the cat out of the bag. (dont ask me if she accepted or not cheesy)

When it was time for me to go, I took a step forward, missed my step and fell from the staircase, with about 50 ladies looking towards my direction laughing histerically. At that instance, i was praying the ground should open and swallow me up, just to save myself from this embarrassment.

The lady in question couldnt but bursted into laughter

Guys, spread the fun by sharing your experiences

. NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE

Post something sensible dude....... Or have yu lost yur senses?

Some idiiots wud cme nd move dis shiii forward

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2015
DuchessLily:

Aminat508:
DuchessLily:

DuchessLily:

DuchessLily:

third boat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by McCarlito(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2015
I Just Have To Stop Listening to Random People's Conversations on the Bus... Sometime ago; I Followed Someone Home Just To Hear The Rest Of The Story..

Here I am doing same here on this thread angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by wristbangle: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2015
cool cool

I go share my experience later in d day.

How ur nite tosyne2much?

I dey come.
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Sveen: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2015
angry This is bull-shiit, I'm allergic to bull-shiit, I suffer fools gladly. Believe that. angry
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2015
Incase
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Omotayor123(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Tosyne tosin...!!! Anyways sorry about that.. That's why you should stop cheating on me tongue
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Omotayor123(f): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:

third boat cheesy
Aminat508:
DuchessLily:

TeamAmebo cool
Make we sit down on top tosyne2much thread grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Omotayor123(f): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2015
adedayourt:
none
How can I embarrass my love..
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by adedayourt(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

How can I embarrass my love..
dats y i love u tori-torun

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Evathyst(f): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2015
I'm here to read comments and to laugh grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Dotmanroy(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2015
K
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Hannysmilez(f): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2015
DuchessLily:

I hope the boat can take 5 people. Coz im xo in.
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by hatux: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Here to read comments*
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
This birdbrained, hungry-looking, skinny churchrat has come again with his dumbass threads. Still haven't secured a job? I wonder what inspires you to always create these shitty threads. Of course you're a die-hard propagandist - they always have rumours to spread. Just the time nemesis catches up with them.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by DharmyYinks: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
following....
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by iamkingzlee(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
you fell from the staircase grin grin grin chaii!! Dishi!
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by godoluwa(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
dnt av any
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by DuchessLily(f): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I hope the boat can take 5 people. Coz im xo in.

There's enof space oh jare.. The boat na ship-size grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
ZedX9:
This birdbrained, hungry-looking, skinny churchrat has come again with his dumbass threads. Still haven't secured a job? I wonder what inspires you to always create these shitty threads. Of course you're a die-hard propagandist - they always have rumours to spread. Just the time nemesis catches up with them.
poor wretched propagandist dah critise and neva speak of solution just like TonyeBarcanista..... They are blessed foools nd i blame them not becoz d height of their sthupidity is beyond d imagination of homo sapiens
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Evathyst:
I'm here to read comments and to laugh grin grin grin
then walk out coz u cant find dah here anymore...... Dis place is unda my control
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Marleek(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by SkinnyDude(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
i dont woo girls. they woo me
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by SkinnyDude(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
and i smell lies.. dude keep it real.
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Where are the stories?
Re: Guys, Share Your Public Embarrassment When Wooing A Lady by dharay99: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
hmm...is i† wah i† is...

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants My Semen / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Shocked Doctors Deliver Baby Born With Half Head (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.