Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. (2390 Views)

Why Men Will Never Stop Seeing Ladies As Sex Objects / I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by coolbreeze44: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
I had known her for quite a while and she had always turned down my proposal for dinner. She suddenly accepted my dinner offer when i was almost giving up, I later learnt she just left a relationship . We continued to meet and see every day and i fell in love with her. We exchanged messages and calls as if my dad owned MTN and her mum was the Managing Director. The feeling was mutual until this day (barely a month into the holy friendship) when she begged we should stop seeing each other and probably stop communicating. I thought it was a joke, my calls were not picked on time and when it becomes a missed call, sometimes it is never returned. My Messages were replied in manners that excludes any emotional underpinning. We finally met to discuss the way forward and reasons for her actions. She claims she is not ready for a relationship and that she has seen enough from guys. I am fully convinced she no longer sees her ex. Please advice, should I continue to persuade her or let-go. Letting go would be very difficult as I have already loved up in no small amount. Your candid advice will go a long way in helping me move forward.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by MsBliss(f): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
chai
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by Tallesty1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
She is tired of seeing guys, even you so what do you want us to advice?

Maybe she has seen that the friendship is heading to where she doesn't like or maybe she has started seeing another guy.

It is possible.

I will pack well if I were you because it is pointless forcing yourself on people who don't care.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by Theyveedo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Give her the space she wants. If she's really into u she will come back when her head is cleared. Stop buggin her with calls n messages cos that will make u loose ur self worth n most likely get u friendzoned.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by misspicy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op let her be,she is fed up of guys lies and antics like me,blame your fellow guys for her attitude,she has been dealt a big blow,so let her overcome her heartbreak don't cloud her reasoning with yeye love
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by dharay99: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
0p don† worry, she jez dey form,
qimme her f0ne number lemme †alk sense
in†o her head.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by SirLegal(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
I feel your pain bro.

It seems like shez confused about guys, love and all what not. But don't call it quits with her. Don't just give up. Make her see that you are different from the other guys she have dated.

Let her see that you are E pluribus unum(one out of many). smiley wink
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
You sure say you no get mouth odour?
There must be reason for the sudden change, check yourself again and again if you are okay! If you are satisfied that nothing is wrong with u, then something must be wrong with her # just saying o.
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
She has already told you, in no uncertain terms, that she's not ready for a relationship. I'm guessing you speak the same language, so which part didn't you get? undecided

Sometimes women flip flop. Initially, she must have thought she was ready to go out & date again after the break up. But on 2nd thought, decided that maybe she's not really that ready. It happens. Too bad your feelings are already involved but just take her word for it & leave her alone. She knows where to find you should she change her mind AGAIN & decide to be with you. Just give her some space to clear her head. That's if she's not letting down easily though. She could be the cowardly type that expects you to read between the lines & just "get it" that she's not interested. Either way, keep it moving.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by dharay99: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
MsBliss:
chai
aaah, laaaaaaawwwwwd of mercy,
See FTC's advice.?

Nawa o0. cry
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
You're a big fool.
First of all, you're a hopeless goat for your brain not to have registered the fact that the girl in question is tired of you. She said you should stop seeing each other and further proposed that you end all means of communication. . . what does that tell you? For fvck's sake she severed ties with you, dumbo. That means she's no longer interested in you, in the relationship. Its left for you to wisen up, take up the mantle and move on or continue mourning your loss. Your choice.
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by Magician1503(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Cast your net in another direction bro,
It's an opportunity to get something better grin
#BasedOnBelief

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by coolbreeze44: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Theyveedo:
Give her the space she wants. If she's really into u she will come back when her head is cleared. Stop buggin her with calls n messages cos that will make u loose ur self worth n most likely get u friendzoned.
smells true! Hmmmm shocked
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by malele(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
coolbreeze44:
I had known her for quite a while and she had always turned down my proposal for dinner. She suddenly accepted my dinner offer when i was almost giving up, I later learnt she just left a relationship . We continued to meet and see every day and i fell in love with her. We exchanged messages and calls as if my dad owned MTN and her mum was the Managing Director. The feeling was mutual until this day (barely a month into the holy friendship) when she begged we should stop seeing each other and probably stop communicating. I thought it was a joke, my calls were not picked on time and when it becomes a missed call, sometimes it is never returned. My Messages were replied in manners that excludes any emotional underpinning. We finally met to discuss the way forward and reasons for her actions. She claims she is not ready for a relationship and that she has seen enough from guys. I am fully convinced she no longer sees her ex. Please advice, should I continue to persuade her or let-go. Letting go would be very difficult as I have already loved up in no small amount. Your candid advice will go a long way in helping me move forward.

Give her space. She never recover from her past relationship
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by falconey(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:
Op let her be,she is fed up of guys lies and antics like me,blame your fellow guys for her attitude ,she has been dealt a big blow,so let her overcome her heartbreak don't cloud her reasoning with yeye love

. Wristbangle I blame you!
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by falconey(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
crazysaint:
You sure say you no get mouth odour?
There must be reason for the sudden change, check yourself again and again if you are okay! If you are satisfied that nothing is wrong with u, then something must be wrong with her # just saying o.

LWKM

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by Hannysmilez(f): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Just let her be. Don't bug her with calls and messages else you become a nuisance. You'll find a better one.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by misspicy(f): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
falconey:

. Wristbangle I blame you!
Lol grin
I nvr forgive u o,no bribe me jor
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by falconey(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:

Lol grin

what else do you want? Because of you I just blamed innocent wristbangle.
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by misspicy(f): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
falconey:

what else do you want? Because of you I just blamed innocent wristbangle.
I want your right eye tongue and thank God you know my new boo is innocent
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by phillipay: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
The thing is this....The lady might be into you but needs time to recover so my advice would be not to cut off all means of communication and still keep in touch with her but dnt bug her with calls and messages every day..In due time if she is into you for real then she would come bak
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by wristbangle: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
falconey:

Lol baba wetin I do oo
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by wristbangle: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:

Lol grin

I send u PM. U no reply me oo. Weldone babe cheesy
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by Deefuray(f): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
She has spelt it out already. She doesn't want you. Just move on

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by falconey(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol baba wetin I do oo

she say make we blame our fellow guys wetin them cause girls wey make them no wan love us.

Na you first come to mind,na him I blame you, you go don do one or two girls strong thing naa:
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by MsBliss(f): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
dharay99:
aaah, laaaaaaawwwwwd of mercy, See FTC's advice.?
Nawa o0. cry
lol he needs as much sympathy as he can get
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by misspicy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
wristbangle:

I send u PM. U no reply me oo. Weldone babe cheesy
So sorry,am not able to access my mail again cry
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by wristbangle: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
coolbreeze44:

Bro, there are reasons why a lady may stop seeing a guy which are;

1. She is in love with someone else

2. She is back to her EX

3. You are not in her league financially and morally

4. Maybe your character is dis pleasing her and your outward appearance (vocabulary, mouth odour etc) is not appealing to her.

My advice is move on brother. Go and make money. U will see the magic of huge influx ladies parading your life. No grubbing lady is worth dying for.

Have a nice day. cool
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by wristbangle: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:

So sorry,am not able to access my mail again cry

Okies cool. We will gist later.
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by wristbangle: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Lol bro. I am innocent
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by coolbreeze44: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She has already told you, in no uncertain terms, that she's not ready for a relationship. I'm guessing you speak the same language, so which part didn't you get? undecided

Sometimes women flip flop. Initially, she must have thought she was ready to go out & date again after the break up. But on 2nd thought, decided that maybe she's not really that ready. It happens. Too bad your feelings are already involved but just take her word for it & leave her alone. She knows where to find you should she change her mind AGAIN & decide to be with you. Just give her some space to clear her head. That's if she's not letting down easily though. She could be the cowardly type that expects you to read between the lines & just "get it" that she's not interested. Either way, keep it moving.
thanks alot
Re: Please Help! She Wants Us To Stop Seeing After I Had Fallen In Love. by coolbreeze44: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro, there are reasons why a lady may stop seeing a guy which are;

1. She is in love with someone else

2. She is back to her EX

3. You are not in her league financially and morally

4. Maybe your character is dis pleasing her and your outward appearance (vocabulary, mouth odour etc) is not appealing to her.

My advice is move on brother. Go and make money. U will see the magic of huge influx ladies parading your life. No grubbing lady is worth dying for.

Have a nice day. cool
Your points are well noted. Money is not an issue here, to the best of my knowledge I am very comfortable and could be very caring as well. I never believed a girl could turn me down in that manner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help / 16 Signs She His Leban / Auto Correct Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.