Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers (12237 Views)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / "My Lesbian Partner", Girl Exposes Self On Facebook (PHOTOS) / Naija Sex Story: My Lesbian Sex With Ada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Aiholi(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2016
Bisi is a happily married woman whose
husband loves so much but she has a secret
lifestyle that is threatening to tear her apart.

My name is Bisi, a 29-year-old woman who is turned between two worlds. I am married to a darling of a man, Mark, but I am what people would call bisexual.

I was introduced into lesbianism in my secondary school (an all girls' school), by my seniors who neck deep into it. In fact, as early as 14, they had deflowered me and as I grew up, I found it difficult to let go of that lifestyle.

In my days in the university, I had female lovers and though I was able to hide it to the outside world by also dating and sleeping with men, I was more comfortable with women. When I met Mark five years ago and we fell in love, I thought I would be able to do away with my secret and shameful life but I still found myself sleeping with my female lovers.

It has gotten so bad that sex with my husband is more of a boredom and I can't even enjoy it as much as I do with my lesbian partners. I have prayed, fasted and promised myself that I would do away with this secret addiction but I end up going back to them. What can I do to save myself from this disgrace because I know it would be a matter of time before Mark finds out. I am seriously worried.
Bisi.
http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-i-love-my-husband-but-i-cant-stop-seeing-my-lesbian-lovers-id5559551.html
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Zikavirus(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2016
cum chop my prick, 15 inches. womb toucher
u no go euer smell your lesby friends dem, Again. i assure you, A trial will convince you

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by afolwalex20(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2016
What do u want us to do now? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by firstking01(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2016
undecided
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Laveda(f): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2016
The best way is staying very far from the 'friends' when you keep communication you can't break out.

Cut all ties..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by BarbieA(f): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:
The best way is staying very far from the 'friends' when you keep communication you can't break out.

Cut all ties..

easier said than done, a lesbian friend can travel around the world to look for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Bizibi(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2016
A lesbian will always be a lesbian ,they don't change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Seen,next..
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Bizibi(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2016
A lesbian will always be a lesbian ,they don't change.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Aiholi(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2016
afolwalex20:
What do u want us to do now? undecided
Advice

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by masseratti: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2016
I love lesbians or let me say bi sexual girls, very honest set of people once they know you know, plus no headaches of her cheating on you, op its better you tell your hubby, if he is liberal enough, you guys can enjoy party together, love conquer all, if he is not better keep your secret secret.

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Aiholi(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Cut all ties..

Imagine U've really bonded with them over the years...T'wont be easy..
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by afortress(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2016
Invite your husband to the mix... He would love it. Trust me
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Laveda(f): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2016
BarbieA:

easier said than done, a lesbian friend can travel around the world to look for you.

Lol, you discuss it with your partner (lesbian mate) first, tell him the difficulties..

Best way is cutting communication, cause if you keep seeing her, the urge keeps coming.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Laveda(f): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Aiholi:

Imagine U've really bonded with them over the years...T'wont be easy..
I know, but one just has to try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Talk2Bella(f): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Why you denying yourself what you really want undecided
No matter how much inched a dick is If you don't like it you don't I had a friend who was married for years but couldn't stop doing pusssy had to divorce her husband just so she could be with girls

Please stop cheating on the poor man and go chase pusssiez
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Aiholi(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Why you denying yourself what you really want undecided
No matter how much inched a dick is If you don't like it you don't I had a friend who was married for years but couldn't stop doing pusssy had to divorce her husband just so she could be with girls

Please stop cheating on the poor man and go chase pusssiez

She should leave her wedded man cos of what?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Talk2Bella(f): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=Aiholi post=49877541]She should leave her wedded man cos of what?[/quote

Cos she would keep cheating on him, does he deserve that? undecided
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Talk2Bella(f): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aiholi:

Cos she would keep cheating on him, does he deserve that? undecided
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Aiholi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=Talk2Bella post=49877627][/quote]

Hmmm, if u were d man, would you want dat to happen to u?
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Talk2Bella(f): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aiholi:

Hmmm, if u were d man, would you want dat to happen to u?

No that's why I'd let her go
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by BarbieA(f): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Lol, you discuss it with your partner (lesbian mate) first, tell him the difficulties..

Best way is cutting communication, cause if you keep seeing her, the urge keeps coming.

not me oh, just telling you is not easy to break away from your lesbian friend

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Laveda(f): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
BarbieA:

not me oh, just telling you is not easy to break away from your lesbian friend
grin I know.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
You just have to accept and love yourself for who you are smiley
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seconded smiley
Bizibi:
A lesbian will always be a lesbian ,they don't change
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
I don't understand oh! grin
Aiholi:

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
The lesser you know the better smiley....life is easier that way [quote author=Talk2Bella post=49877627][/quote]
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Aiholi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I don't understand oh! grin

No be my mouth u go hear am
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Talk2Bella(f): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
The lesser you know the better smiley....life is easier that way

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Aiholi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You just have to accept and love yourself for who you are smiley

No insults meant, but will you gladly accept ur self if u're a lesbo?
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aiholi:

No insults meant, but will you gladly accept ur self if u're a lesbo?
100% smiley
Re: I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers by Aiholi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
100% smiley

Are u d same crazyquinn i knew or u've totally changed??

u sound different....

Or are u a_______________grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / Look At What My Husband Has Done! / Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.