Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency (19367 Views)

Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency / Buhari Interacts With State House Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by 9ijaprince(m): 5:23am On Oct 06, 2015
If actually this was a defence put up by buhari's media aid,he should be ashamed of him self. He is indeed suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by newspostng(m): 5:37am On Oct 06, 2015
really

Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 06, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Well, that is to show we have more people with impaired judgement on NL
And I have since come to a conclusion that NLers are more of Biafra people... They same reason they didn't vote Baba in the first place.
I have also noticed the number of likes doesn't show how relevant a post is, since likes depends on the perception of the readers. Of course with more Biafra reader, I don't expect anything less.......
Lastly number likes has nothing to do with who, or what I am.
You can keep checking up on my number of likes on this faceless forum, while the owner keeps making money!
Definitely your opinion is like someone lost in the desert. In case you don't know, likes indicates public opinion. As a matter of fact, the word in the street is that Nigeria made the biggest mistake electing baba snail motion which your lousy people made him achieve, hoping to get what? half of Nigeria right? Mtchew!
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by WailingWailer00(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
,.............. Pele oooo....... I no know say e go pain you ooooh
Bastard gay, when you insult people , be ready for theirs
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by jerusalem101: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Why didn't he grant the same interview when he did visited Chad, Niger, Cameroon and co to refrain the statement he once made that Boko Haram is a problem that Nigeria alone can handle, that it's a shame that GEJ is seeking the support of neighbouring States. Well! It's non of my business that after he became President he still went to seek the support of the same neighbouring States he earlier condemned, but the immaculate truth is that PMB knows that Nigerian media houses(local media) is nothing but "PAY AS YOU GO" and not to be trusted cause they are all appendage of Jagaban the Master of deceit called Tinubu.
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by free13: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Stupid statement.
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
funmilade4real:

Ewure
fool quote me again and be banished grin
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by tammie24: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
funmilade4real:

Eran nie
Omo ale
Iwo gan gan ni omale!
Re: Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency by Borderless: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Femi Adesina has never made any sense. Any man that you see with an "all back" hairstyle should never be taken serious! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-graft War Scaring Away Investors – Ben Bruce / Sabo Nanono: It Is Unpatriotic To Sell 50kg Local Rice More Than N15,000 / Bafarawa Escapes Arrest As EFCC Lays Siege On Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.