Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only (6636 Views)

Home Alone With My Step-brother / See How This Maid Watches TV Only When Oga Is At Home Alone / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Your comment will be highly useful for me.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by falconey(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
if I were a girl I'll use cucumber

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by dharay99: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
lipsrsealed
#n0w †ransqendered#
0k am'a use a me†al elec†ric dildó lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by misspicy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
I log on Nairaland and start looking for trouble grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
falconey:
undecided
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
browse the internet or watch E!
dharay99:
lipsrsealed
#n0w †ransqendered#
0k am'a use a me†al elec†ric dildó lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
firstEVA:
browse the internet or watch E!
By Watch E! you mean?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:
Doesn't fit the character.

Thanks for commenting
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by braine(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
falconey:

bacteria and fungi infested cucumber.. lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Grab a book, watch tv, listen to music, browse the net or find a chore to do. I particularly enjoy sorting out the closet & throwing away old stuff. Don't like the look of overflowing shelves. I'm a minimalist. Like to have a certain number of clothes.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Grab a book, watch tv, listen to music, browse the net or find a chore to do. [b]I particularly enjoy sorting out the closet & throwing away old stuff.[/b]Don't like the look of overflowing shelves. I'm a minimalist. Like to have a certain number of clothes.
The bolded Perfectly match the character.

Thanks for commenting.

Waiting for more comments
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by donTbone(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
best to do..if I were...

Grab my phone,surf the net, grab my boobs
You know the rest! wink tongue
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
By Watch E! you mean?
youve never heard of E! ? strange.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The bolded Perfectly match the character.

Thanks for commenting.

Waiting for more comments

What do you mean? Are you psycho-analysing us? Now
I'm intrigued. Tell me more.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by dharay99: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
undecided
wahhhh,
Isn† i† qood.... undecided
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What do you mean? Are you psycho-analysing us? Now I'm intrigued. Tell me more.
Sort of......you really wanna know?
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
firstEVA:
youve never heard of E! ? strange.
If i had i won't be asking. You telling me or not?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Sort of......you really wanna know?

Yes, please.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If i had i won't be asking. You telling me or not?
i'm not sad
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
dharay99:

wahhhh,
Isn† i† qood.... undecided
For you,Yes.For my audience,No.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, please.
Am dealing with cherlene,a character in my fiction book.She is home alone and at lost to what she can do to kill the boredom almost overwhelming her.So am here to see what we can do for little cherlene.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
donTbone:
best to do..if I were...

Grab my phone,surf the net, grab my boobs You know the rest! wink tongue
Not good for cherlene
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm not sad
You don vex

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Hannysmilez(f): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
misspicy:
I trust you now. Btw,this your sig. na die oh
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by dharay99: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
For you,Yes.For my audience,No.
ohk MC,
I hear yhu sha.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by donTbone(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Not good for cherlene

For cherlene

Speak my language abeg undecided
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by misspicy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I trust you now. Btw,this your sig. na die oh
And na true o,i dey look for boo cool
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
See Transgeders on my thread...
I call Ladies na guys i dey see. Nawa for una oo
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
donTbone:

For cherlene

Speak my language abeg undecided
undecided
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by donTbone(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
undecided

seriously...you sef look like gay.
with that hair grin
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Am dealing with cherlene,a character in my fiction book.She is home alone and at lost to what she can do to kill the boredom almost overwhelming her.So am here to see what we can do for little cherlene.

Oh..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M / Missionary Sex Position: 5 Ways To Make It Unforgettable Experience / Lady Asked What Kind Of Song Is Suitable For Sex See Savage Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.