Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only (6591 Views)

Home Alone With My Step-brother / See How This Maid Watches TV Only When Oga Is At Home Alone / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by macaranta(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
interesting...
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

In theory it sounds like it'd be a good match, right? In reality though, I can't stand messy people. It drives me crazy. As much as I like to tidy up, I expect another grown up to pick up after themselves at least & me just pitch in to "perfect" it, because I like things very neat + orderly. I can't be living with someone that's like a child.
Ha!!! This is a very refreshing post. I can still remember the toilet paper close to the TV placed of a stool close to the floor. How are you doing,hun?
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 06, 2015
all4naija:

Ha!!! This is a very refreshing post. I can still remember the toilet paper close to the TV placed of a stool close to the floor. How are you doing,hun?

Lol, don't start with your nonsense. A toilet paper next to the tv is hardly a catastrophe & the tv was also not mounted on a stool. Don't lie.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Chuukwudi(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

In theory it sounds like it'd be a good match, right? In reality though, I can't stand messy people. It drives me crazy. As much as I like to tidy up, I expect another grown up to pick up after themselves at least & me just pitch in to "perfect" it, because I like things very neat + orderly. I can't be living with someone that's like a child.

I understand. Thanks for your reply. You've just shown me why I need to challenge Dangote. At least you wouldn't mind marrying a wealthy 6.5ft dark guy who has integrity and charisma to the core, even though he might not get be too orderly.

I'm not that bad though. Just that, 70% of the times I tidy up, a visitor is on the way.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Chuukwudi:

I understand. Thanks for your reply. You've just shown me why I need to challenge Dangote. At least you wouldn't mind marrying a wealthy 6.5ft dark guy who has integrity and charisma to the core, even though he might not get be too orderly.

I'm not that bad though. Just that, 70% of the times I tidy up, a visitor is on the way.

Lol, why do you guys always make everything about money? When I wrote that, I wrote it not even knowing of your financial standing, just based it on personality alone. Meh. FYI, I'd marry a guy that's not wealthy if me & him are compatible where it counts the most, personality-wise.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Chuukwudi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

... I'd marry a guy that's not wealthy if me & him are compatible where it counts the most, personality-wise.

You are not a man, as a man, I'm in charge. You can't marry whoever you like or want. You'll only marry from your list of suitors. So, where it counts the most includes being a good house keeper?

Please, I'm just asking because, to me, this is a serious issue. This discussion is like a feasibility study to me.

I'd like us to continue this discussion privately. If you wouldn't mind, WhatsApp me with the number on my signature.
For easy recognition (to avoid much introduction), password is ; punkwudi.
Lol
Hope to see you.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chuukwudi:

You are not a man, as a man, I'm in charge. You can't marry whoever you like or want. You'll only marry from your list of suitors. So, where it counts the most includes being a good house keeper?

Please, I'm just asking because, to me, this is a serious issue. This discussion is like a feasibility study to me.

I'd like us to continue this discussion privately. If you wouldn't mind, WhatsApp me with the number on my signature.
For easy recognition (to avoid much introduction), password is ; punkwudi.
Lol
Hope to see you.

No thanks, I'll pass.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Chuukwudi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No thanks, I'll pass.

OK.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by CapitalJHOZ11(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
firstEVA:
browse the internet or watch E!
browse the internet for stuffs rwily interesting like P**n or ??
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Your comment will be highly useful for me.
Lol. really? what will you use the comments to do?
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by SweetTee(f): 4:11am On Oct 22, 2015
You could pick up hobbies like knitting, or crocheting like me! cheesy cheesy I already mastered the two, now I'm learning how to sew!
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What do you mean? Are you psycho-analysing us? Now
I'm intrigued. Tell me more.
I fink she's referring to herself...she meant the bolder suited her personality.
Re: What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What do you mean? Are you psycho-analysing us? Now
I'm intrigued. Tell me more.
I fink she's referring to herself...she meant the bolded suited her personality....Ayyt,so there's a fictional Cherlene.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share The Amount You Spend In A Day / " All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / Is She Too Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.