Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (51150 Views)

How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Olamitisoji(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ok
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by malton: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Writing...
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by lurther: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't know why... nut I dislike this woman. Even though I hate Saharareporters with passion...... I hate this Diezani badly.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by tuoyoojo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ok
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by passionate88: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sahara investigated or they were told by someone in govt

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sirTesco(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
80% of Nigeria problems will be solved when I will be at the corridor of the highest power.
As a senate president or speaker of the house of rep., I will make sure we make the following laws;
* One single term for political office holders.
* All those who have stolen from pulic funds will be jailed/their assets ceased, from the president down to the councillors.
* I will make sure that Teachers and force men are among the highest paid in the country.
* Constitutional immunity will be removed on Governors and their deputy.
* There must a STRONG independence between the three arns of govt., for without an independent legislature, there will be no difference between democracy and autocracy.
Education will be great again during my time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by egift(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Open Confession Time grin grin grin grin
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by octopusfreaky(f): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
pretty face but her heart is so wicked and devilish...u squandered a whooping sum of Nigeria's money and uu must face the wrath..

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by PublicAssurance: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=18pt]If u steal our money....you must payback somehow...this is the new MO....God bless Naija!![/size]
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by StepTwo: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
TuizzieSmyls:
Gonna read dis wen d summary is out......
seconded
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
crimes and criminals everywhere.... shocked

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Forget the Saharareporters epistle and tell us how much was confiscated.
Too much grammar and nothing tangible than guesswork
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by VickJames(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Why is it that Nigerian media outlets are very predictable?

Like I said in a former thread, after showing her in court, they will massacre her with propaganda and before they even investigate anything. This is a very good way of destroying people's image.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Sgtkoselupa: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Oju Ole ree!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sanandreas(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Don't touch any property before she became a minister. It's clearly not government loot.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by chiedu7: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
amazing

Northerners are vying for office even though they know they stole money.

Audu of Kogi state stole N11 Billion yet is free and running for election

Southerners are being persecuted for the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Quite sure that 97.5% of commentators did not Read that Epistle.

Neither did i??

All i care about is that a Large chunk of the looted funds should be Recovered and Diezani be made to pay for her sins
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by akins56(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
prison go fit some people die!

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
so this woman stole close to 20 billion dollars ? wow this is a thief. kleptomaniac. she is not fit to live. she deserves death. 20 billion dollars will transform all of nigeria if used properly.

2 Likes

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Captainswag225(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
didnt fashola steal more than dis? Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by RedCard1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
We knew her accomplices before this time, we're only waiting for them to be arrested too.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by btoks: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
If the allegations turn out true she's certainly in a lot of mess. I just wonder why people can't do a fair day's work for a fair day's pay?especially politicians. The money involved in those deals would go a long way in providing jobs for the masses.

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
sweatlana:
Hmm I am from the south south and a supporter of Gej however if these allegations are true Daziani should face the music!

Though I'm still waiting to hear news of ameachi's arrest and subsequent prosecution cos that man finished rivers state!

FTC is dedicated to God for giving me a great dad and an awesome husband. I'm the luckiest cat on the planet cheesy

Buhari is planning to make amaechi a minister.

Wonderful!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by TheFilmmaker: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
TuizzieSmyls:
Gonna read dis wen d summary is out......

Fool. That is how you end up being governed by thieves.

2 Likes

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
kaiii... na wa
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
*yawns* too bloody long, jare.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by michaelou(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
omo, no be by face oo. Even pretty woman like this sef dey tiff! Wetin d Wowo one go come dey do?
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by olamisowon1(f): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
only God knows much this woman looted with her accomplices, including Jonathan himself.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
so this woman stole close to 20 billion dollars ? wow this is a thief. kleptomaniac. she is not fit to live. she deserves death. 20 billion dollars will transform all of nigeria if used properly.
I guess IBB, Obasanjo and Atiku deserve death also.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
well I'm a PDP supporter but I know stealing is corruption. If found guilty then she should be made to marry ibori in Jail.

well I want to use this medium to tell u about my new single coming soon. it's titled IFEYINWA. Trust me Ifeyinwa will b a national anthem in 2016. Ifeyinwa wil be released this month. Just up the wait. But meanwhile u can download my previous single titled Go Down Low. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Go_Down_Low_Adums_-44857

Ifeyinwa by Adums "Mr Classic loading....... You heard it first.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections / Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.