Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (51137 Views)

How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by hisgrace090: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nigeria parade the largest number of heartless people.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
I guess IBB, Obasanjo and Atiku deserve death also.
shut your stinking ass up. and dont get on my mention unless you have something reasonable to say. angry

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by omozu1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please stop feeding us with lies. Those investigating her like the efcc and others should tell us and not you because you known nothing.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
I got dizzy reading the post. this woman sabi wash money o! see how many people are involved. very smart of her but you can't run forever madam
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by writetopoker: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
And so what, is she the first and d last?
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by xklucvG: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
It is finished. Next case file is the Harlibuton oil deal. Obj get ready. Ibb get ready also to answer for the gulf war oil windfall you all must answer for your sins. Judgement day is here.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
hujiedit:
this people seriously do not know God
Wrong. They know God forgives.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by dckng16(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
FarnTarhCoal:
Can we trust Sahara news?
No I don't think so, Sahara reporters has been bought over by APC
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
If Sahara Reporters have this much, imagine her dossier with the Crime Prosecution Service!!!!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by AdemolaA2: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
It's just so sad reading news like this one. Imagine, it took the international crime prosecutors to get her arrested and try her. The Aluko and omokiri or whatever his name is were seen cutting the national cake with president Buhari on independence day. However, if all that I've just read here is true, our so called EFCC is a scam,and Mrs Allison and her accomplices should be left to face the wrath of the law. This should serve as deterrent for other aspiring political/ potential thieves. Imagine the amount of money being looted by these people.. Jeez!!!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Agimor:
Sahara reporters is a combination of CIA and FBI.
very true. all the details they had in this article can only be supplied by the CIA or FBI

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by banio: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
This post is too lenghty. PMB pls this ur M list hope they won't be worst than Allison Madueke
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
shut your stinking ass up. and dont get on my mention unless you have something reasonable to say. angry
hehehehe, I have caught your rotten bigotted brain, did I bite you where it hurts? Go and jump off the nearest storey building if e dey pain you too much. Cow!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
sirTesco:
80% of Nigeria problems will be solved when I will be at the corridor of the highest power.
As a senate president or speaker of the house of rep., I will make sure we make the following laws;
* One single term for political office holders.
* All those who have stolen from pulic funds will be jailed/their assets ceased, from the presidency down to the councillors.
* I will make sure that Teachers and force men are among the highest paid in the country.
* Constitutional immunity will be removed on Governors and their deputy.
* There must a STRONG independence between the three arns of govt., for without an independent legislature, there will be nor between democracy and autocracy.
* We will make laws upholding our African Ethics especially in d aspect of dressing and marriage.
Indecence dressing youths(especially the female folks) will not be entertained.
Education will be great again during my time.
I don't this will be, but I see myself sitting on the sit of power even when I don't like politics.
In my dreams recently, I was in the national assembly and everyone there was addressing me as 'my president sir'.
One day I will remember this day that I once said it on NL.
Fool. Young and foolish. What does dressing and marriage have to do with progress?

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Lucasbalo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
Useless sahara reporters, buhari is clamoring for war

Touch any south south man or woman there will be war, without our oil no Nigeria
If any man or woman from South South or wherever is guilty of corruption, the law should take its course. Your kind of reasoning is why Nigeria is a hellhole on earth. All the politicians and their proxies must be probed and punished if found guilty of corruption. There should be no exception on tribe, ethnicity or political affiliations. Nigeria deserves better than this subhuman mongrels that paupersized a country that's suppose to be an Eldorado. May the eternal curse of God destroy them all that make Nigeria a hell on earth.

4 Likes

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by jamesharryson(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Let him that have not stolen before either by croon or crook be the first to cast a stone. Rubbish. That you were not caught does not guaranty you a clean or corrupt-free man.
All of you ranting nonsense here about Dezieni should reason before they talk. I am not in support of her taking part of her money though.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by free2ryhme: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
May calamity upon calamity, weeping, mourning, sorrow and destructions befall all the looters of Nigeria's wealth. May the blood of Nigerians who died as a result of the looting of our treasuries cry against the looters. May their children's children never know peace in life. May they all be clothe with the garments of sorrow from now on, unless they return the loot and repent. "Amen"

5 Likes

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by ruggedtimi(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
wetin she won use the money do naaaa.....only one child she has. all this money wetin dem won buy abi dem dey aim bill gate?...I heard she has abut $6bill ( no be naira ," dollar" )cash in foreign acct.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nihilist: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
God when will you hook me up with the kind of contacts that will involve me in this level of fraud?

When?!

All my friends are useless. Not a single one of them is a highly connected thief

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
hehehehe, I have caught your rotten bigotted brain, did I bite you where it hurts? Go and jump off the nearest storey building if e dey pain you too much. Cow!
listen, after reading this article, i will kill diezani myself with my bare hands if i catch her. i am very angry. this woman is the devil. not A devil, THE devil shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by dckng16(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
99% of Nigerian politicians are all thieves. Is those who step on toes are the one being use as scape goat.

3 Likes

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Lucasbalo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
Useless sahara reporters, buhari is clamoring for war

Touch any south south man or woman there will be war, without our oil no Nigeria
If any man or woman from South South or wherever is guilty of corruption, the law should take its course. Your kind of reasoning is why Nigeria is a hellhole on earth. All the politicians and their proxies must be probed and punished if found guilty of corruption. There should be no exception on tribe, ethnicity or political affiliations. Nigeria deserves better than this subhuman mongrels that paupersized a country that's suppose to be an Eldorado. May the eternal curse of God destroy them all that make Nigeria a hell on earth. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by eherbal(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
So, Madam Dieziani? What Jersey No Would You Like To Don In Jail? grin
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Mufasa27(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
I'm a strong support of pdp and jonathan's Government, but if this woman is found guilty of these corruption allegations, she should be ready to face the law.... 6billion naira is a hell of a lot of money...

A Proud Wailer...
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by M4gunners: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sahara Reports abi?I dey come first.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
listen, after reading this article, i will kill diezani myself with my bare hands if i catch her. i am very angry. this woman is the devil. not A devil, THE devil shocked
Yimu....kill ko....if you find it so easy to kill, abeg go join army and kill boko are rams who keep killing innocents everyday.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Pappyjim: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs Madueke.... have you no conscience atall? and people will come out and support her crying witch hunt

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
dckng16:
99% of Nigerian politicians are all thieves. Is those who step on toes are the one being use as scape goat.
thank you jare, you have said it all!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
chiedu7:
amazing

Northerners are vying for office even though they know they stole money.

Audu of Kogi state stole N11 Billion yet is free and running for election

Southerners are being persecuted for the same thing.
well well well!!! go to london and complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nihilist:
God when will you hook me up with the kind of contacts that will involve me in this level of fraud?

When?!

All my friends are useless. Not a single one of them is a highly connected thief

No wonder chelsea useless...digging for oil wey don finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.