Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (51129 Views)

How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
Yimu....kill ko....if you find it so easy to kill, abeg go join army and kill boko are rams who keep killing innocents everyday.
i prefer to kill looters. looters do more damage than boko-haram. boko haram kill maybe 10 or 20 people. looters kill the whole country

3 Likes

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by chronique(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
If this is true,she and her acomplices should do the time. Why steal so much and own so much that you do not need? That's stealing with stupidity.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by lancee(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
hujiedit:
this people seriously do not know God

Too bad .. they ve fnished this country ..really bad

Greed !!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
i prefer to kill looters. looters do more damage than boko-haram. boko haram kill maybe 10 or 20 people. looters kill the whole country
if you want to kill looters, expand your list to more than dieziani and the ones under Jonathan's government..... Nigeria has been governed by looters since time immemorial.

They are still there in government, for example, our honourable senate president... some will soon be appointed ministers sef.

So please expand your list, Deziani is far away but there are the ones you can reach very easily around you.

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by babafirst(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
With all these articulate revelations about this beautiful lady she suddenly becomes so ugly in my eyes.Not as if I did not know she was the corruption linchpin but this is just too much from a woman who calls herself a mother?As for gej,the day I hear a zoologist is running for 'public' office even if it is for councillor I will not vote for the zoologist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sources in the Nigerian government and law enforcement told SaharaReporters that the National Crime Agency (NCA), which arrested Mrs. Alison-Madueke and four other suspects last Friday, did so unilaterally and without the cooperation of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). However, once the EFCC read media reports about Mrs. Alison-Madueke’s arrest, their agents moved swiftly to search her residences in Abuja and elsewhere in Nigeria. The EFCC’s action led to media reports, now established to be misleading, that UK and Nigerian authorities were coordinating their investigations of the former minister.
I have always maintained that the EFCC had NO input in this case. God Bless SR!

As for Diezani, I wish her well in JAIL!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
Yimu....kill ko....if you find it so easy to kill, abeg go join army and kill boko are rams who keep killing innocents everyday.
just looked at your picture. you are too pretty to be supporting corruption. please let your beauty go all the way inside you as well. its not only outside beauty that people will chop. inner beauty is more important. and if you had inner beauty you will be angry at diezani for starving millions of babies by stealing billions of dollars. is she from your tribe ? or did you chop with her ? if not you should be happy to see her hang
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
She looks soo harmless,idontbilivit.i always fantasize about fvcking her
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Yksoul(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
THIS IS TOO MUCH TO JEOPADIZE THE ECONOMY.NOW WE HAVE THE CLEW OF THESE CREW KOLA ALUKO,JIDE OMOKORE,DONALD CHIDI AMANGBO IF THIS ARTICLE IS TRUE,BY THE GRACE OF GOD,GOD GO PUNISH THEM
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
if you want to kill looters, expand your list to more than dieziani and the ones under Jonathan's government..... Nigeria has been governed by looters since time immemorial.

They are still there in government, for example, our honourable senate president... some will soon be appointed ministers sef.

So please expand your list, Deziani is far away but there are the ones you can reach very easily around you.
she is not far from me. i am practically just minutes away from her front office in manchester england where her brother is a fake pastor and her children live. so she is very much within my reach. i need to haunt her down. it will be a pleasure to strangle that her long throat lmao
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
just looked at your picture. you are too pretty to be supporting corruption. please let your beauty go all the way inside you as well. its not only outside beauty that people will chop. inner beauty is more important. and if you had inner beauty you will be angry at diezani for starving millions of babies by stealing billions of dollars. is she from your tribe ? or did you chop with her ? if not you should be happy to see her hang
I support fairness and equity, when you aren't being fair, you are witch hunting.... Deziani isn't the only guilty party....why is it that it's always the ones who step on people's toes that are made to face the noose?

Saraki governed for years, moved to senate for another few years and then when he pushes his way into the senate presidents seat, that's when he is being tried for offences when he was governor?

Unlike you, I choose to see it all for what it really is.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
she is not far from me. i am practically just minutes away from her front office in manchester england where her brother is a fake pastor and her children live. so she is very much within my reach. i need to haunt her down. it will be a pleasure to strangle that her long throat lmao
okay, I wish you the best in your endeavours in that case.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sirTesco(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
Useless sahara reporters, buhari is clamoring for war

Touch any south south man or woman there will be war, without our oil no Nigeria
is Buhari the president of the northerners alone? We are fighting corruption u are here defending robbers and 2moro u will say Nigeria is bad, u are d bad one. Expose the wicked one even if he is ur twin brother. Don't be TRIBALISTIC, it pains me to see a fellow southernern wasting away because of Hate and Prejudice.
And 2moro dis young will preach against corruption. Its a pity.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:
I support fairness and equity, when you aren't being fair, you are witch hunting.... Deziani isn't the only guilty party....why is it that it's always the ones who step on people's toes that are made to face the noose?

Saraki governed for years, moved to senate for another few years and then when he pushes his way into the senate presidents seat, that's when he is being tried for offences when he was governor?

Unlike you, i choose to see it all for what it really is.
and unlike you i am smart to know that there is always a reason for why something is done. if all the thieves are padi-padi with each other nobody will be prosecuted and they will cover each other. there has to be a crack in the armor and a discord before they start witch-hunting each other and then that is how they will all expose each other. so you have to be smart to understand that witch-hunting has to start somewhere then it spreads and they all fall. if they dont witch-hunt each other none of them would fall. TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS FACT

IF SATAN CAST OUT SATAN HOW THEN CAN HIS KINGDOM STAND ? SO SATAN HAS TO CAST OUT SATAN. THIS IS THE BIBLE TELLING YOU WITCH-HUNTING BETWEEN THIEVES IS HOW THEY ALL FALL.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sevule(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
repogirl:

Unlike you, I choose to see it all for what it really is.

Posts like yours never CEASE TO AMAZE me!! Ok since Diezani is not the only guilty party what should we do? Should the cops let her go? Imagine a rapist that is caught saying that he is not the only rapist in Nigeria so he should not be punished.

DOES YOU FLAWED ARGUMENT HOLD ANY LOGIC AT ALL

4 Likes

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by oz4real83(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gejpresident:

Touch any south south man or woman there will be war, without our oil no Nigeria
. I am also from south south but I think a peanut is bigger than your brain. Despite having a southerner as president for six years,south south became 50years backward. Nothing to show for "our son" being a president. Buy urself a better brain!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by ooshinibos: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nigeria too rich
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by chineloSA(f): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
writetopoker:
And so what, is she the first and d last?

I just hope you are more principled than this your statement. Or else you will find yourself in messy situations that will take you back to square one in life. smiley smiley

When you build your castle on sand, you can never have a proper house to take shelter one day.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
sevule:

Posts like yours never CEASE TO AMAZE me!! Ok since Diezani is not the only guilty party what should we do? Should the cops let her go? Imagine a rapist that is caught saying that he is not the only rapist in Nigeria so he should not be punished.

DOES YOU FLAWED ARGUMENT HOLD ANY LOGIC AT ALL
of course they won't and shouldnt let her go if she is found guilty but don't think that there is much to rejoice about or that corruption will suddenly stop because we all know as long as you dance to the right tune with the right people, you will go free after bleeding the coffers dry.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by nairamaniac: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
TuizzieSmyls:
Gonna read dis wen d summary is out......
can u enjoy orgasm without some nice-long pounding?
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Lilimax(f): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=38pt]THEY MUST KILL THIS WOMAN sad sad sad sad[/size]

Wetin she do?
The last time I checked, the National Assembly squashed the agitation of people to approve
capital punishment for corrupt public office holders embarassed
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Ebukaokeke25: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
She and all her accomplices should b prosecuted n jaild instantly!.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by writetopoker: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
chineloSA:

I just hope my family is more principled than this my statement. Or else my family will find myself in messy situations that will take us back to square one in life. smiley smiley

When we build our castle on sand, my family can never have a proper house to take shelter one day.
grin

Na u & ur useless family will return bck to square 1. Stwepiiid slowpoke, bloody hidiot
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by elbaraj001(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is very serious....
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by hyxt05(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gejpresident:

u must be a BIG IDIOT, go ahead and start the war na since u are not in power or just go ahead and hide the oil in ur papa's room. MUMU!!!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by chineloSA(f): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
writetopoker:
grin

Na u & ur useless family will return bck to square 1. Stwepiiid slowpoke, bloody hidiot

I won't stoop to your level. Very low class just like that make up you are wearing.

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by October1960: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
dckng16:
99% of Nigerian politicians are all thieves. Is those who step on toes are the one being use as scape goat.

Correct! And highly placed government officials. Many people use their government jobs or positions as a means to make steal money. Some Governors, Perm Secs, Directors, Managers.

Let us Just ask them to explain the source of their wealth and their children's wealth.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by lomprico(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=38pt]THEY MUST KILL THIS WOMAN sad sad sad sad[/size]
So that you will inherit her loot.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nihilist: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

No wonder chelsea useless...digging for oil wey don finish

Negro don't quote me to chat shyt.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by writetopoker: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
chineloSA:

I won't stoop to your level. Very low class just like that make up you are wearing.

If at all u hv any level u wouldn't be here in d first place, by this working hour, classless stiff-head gorilla
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
and unlike you i am smart to know that there is always a reason for why something is done. if all the thieves are padi-padi with each other nobody will be prosecuted and they will cover each other. there has to be a crack in the armor and a discord before they start witch-hunting each other and then that is how they will all expose each other. so you have to be smart to understand that witch-hunting has to start somewhere then it spreads and they all fall. if they dont witch-hunt each other none of them would fall. TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS FACT

IF SATAN CAST OUT SATAN HOW THEN CAN HIS KINGDOM STAND ? SO SATAN HAS TO CAST OUT SATAN. THIS IS THE BIBLE TELLING YOU WITCH-HUNTING BETWEEN THIEVES IS HOW THEY ALL FALL.

hahaha, well said grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by RaptorX: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
And some youths here on NL whose parents could barely afford to pay their school fees, will be ranting and raving defending these thieving lunatics. While guys like Jide Omokori are using their stolen wealth to buy 500,000$ rolls Royce for a washed up American actress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.