Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com (39118 Views)

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
Fashola did well in Lagos but at what cost? 2 boreholes for 178m
I tell you even the water board project is just in paper because almost every homes/eatates are running the personal borehole even right from tinubu's era.

when people say he transformed lagos, I always ask where is the lagos. is from Mile 2 to badagry (amuwo odor in area downward) they the lagos
they only thing those know is levy (tenement, tax, shop, electrical equipments etc) no social amenities even the light na manage
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by osewanu(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
malton:
One must be an enemy of the state to not want Fashola as a minister. His works are there for all discerning minds to see.
Which works? Is it roads? Housing, Education, Water, Urban renewal? I score Fashola a P in all facets. He wasn't a complete failure but he was below average.
So my friend, do not be deceived by propaganda
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by sparkleboy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fasola hmmmm
I use to love this guy as a governor but it still doesn't mean that there aren't better administrators and technocrats out there, rather we love to overhype mediocrity in this part of the world.
Anyway let them compensate him atleast for taking a stand against Tinubu's overbearing excesses in Lagos.

BTW LIKE I CARE, mtcheeeeeeew
tongue
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by dokson(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fashola will be there by God's grace. He did his best in Lagos as a governor, he may not be perfect but Lagosians saw d good job he did on Lagos.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by dokson(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fashola will be there by God's grace. He did his best in Lagos as a governor, he may not be perfect but Lagosians saw d good job he did in Lagos.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by friends4ever(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Devided they fall and United they fight hmmmm...APC grin cool
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Boss13:

Ikoyi bridge and Lekki-Epe concession. I am astonished that Lagosians, either deliberately kept quiet or claim ignorance over these two pertinent issues. I remember clearly when riot police officers wiped protesting Lekki residents to their various houses when they were protesting the tolling of the roads. This same Lekki-Epe express road is yet to be completed. I have cited in previous threads, that the concession was conceived by a very good financial fraudster.

Let's stop being biased and be honest, however, I would have felt the same way he went about appointing the NNPC MD should be applicable. We do not need recycled politicians, we want fresh thinking, 21st (non-selfish) ideas popping technocrats.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
teadrake:
Fashola might be corrupt,but that doesn't Justify his ineffectiveness in serving as a minister of the federal republic. We need people like fashola to chair the works department,with PMB supervision,am sure very agencies will perform.

Yoruba ethnic bigot.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by kinibigdeal(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fashola was never Tinubu's candidate in Lagos. Buhari picked Fashola against the candidate submitted by Tinubu. If Fashola scale through the screening, its means Tinubu has no Traceable candidate as nominees. Obasanjo already own Ogun and Osun in Person of Oyinlola and Amosun former candidate, Buhari already pick Fayemi against the candidate of Tinubu "Falana". Oyo state is another case where Buhari, Tinubu and Ajimobi are on a face-up on the choice of candidate. Tinubu felt he shouldn't have any issue picking candidate for Lagos since he owns the state but the choice of Fashola seems to be a threat. Am not surprise if he keep using CACOL to alter is son's reputation just for him to have is wish
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by bloodkiIler: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrEmeritus1:

Shut up Micheal

otu nne i grin
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by teadrake(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Riodiao:

Really, then madueke should go to jail cus she wasn't competent. Yoloba people, cowards.
This is one reason niger delta people need to stand up and say no to tribalism in buharis govt.
I expected you to deduced the fact that I never ascertained corruption to fashola but a mere assertion. Why jump into conclusion?
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by onismate: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmmm.. As Usual, they have given them N100 for bread and ewa agoin just to protest.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by teadrake(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba ethnic bigot.
Why not glance through my comment again before demonstrating your sorry state here.
Or you missed the spot where I said "might"? Perhaps 'Might' in your own interpretation meant certainty?
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by juman(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
By God grace he is already a minister.

The former governor is needed there.

Lagos is like a country and he performed well.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by bloodkiIler: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrEmeritus1:

Mba Micheal, Oribu ma je ti e da le. cheesy

Ikpu nne i ebea cheesy
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by UnimkeAk(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
teadrake:
Fashola might be corrupt,but that doesn't Justify his ineffectiveness in serving as a minister of the federal republic. We need people like fashola to chair the works department,with PMB supervision,am sure very agencies will perform.

Is fashola the only qualified nigerian.

Buhari rode to power due to his anti corruption stance ;

He shouldn't disappoint nigerians by appointing fashola ; ameachi and that one that bought matterese at over 700m Wats his name again fayemi.

We've been impressed with his appointments so far.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by bloodkiIler: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrEmeritus1:

Mba, baba e ma kawori sodun ni

Otolo gbagbuo nna i grin
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by pinkygee1: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
.fashola & Amechi re gud 4 ministers.dos grp shd hide their face in shame
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by Kingspin(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
teadrake:
Imagine! People classifying thieves. No wonder the country remains the same since 1960.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by digitalcare: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fashola as Minister is sure! if you are not satisfy go and perish into lagoon.
my take: CACOL are opposition that Fashola administration was not favoured.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
teadrake:

Why not glance through my comment again before demonstrating your sorry state here.
Or you missed the spot where I said "might"? Perhaps 'Might' in your own interpretation meant certainty?

Keep deceiving ur self.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by Laredojohn(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmm it's sad that atimes, out of sentiments people shy from the truth, when we needd look at is..are these claims true, if yes, he should give answers or face a competent court of Justice...whether he becomes minister or not, let us have good governance is al I care about.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by teadrake(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Keep deceiving ur self.
Thank you for the notification
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by edo3(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chosen1984:
NO BE ONLY CACOL !!! NA COCACOLA
No my broda, na charcoal, egbe eledu. Awon were.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by teadrake(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Is fashola the only qualified nigerian.

Buhari rode to power due to his anti corruption stance ;

He shouldn't disappoint nigerians by appointing fashola ; ameachi and that one that bought matterese at over 700m Wats his name again fayemi.

We've been impressed with his appointments so far.
Thank you

Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by Rexology: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
teadrake post=38690018[b:
]Fashola might be corrupt[/b],but that doesn't Jutstify his ineffectiveness in serving as a minister of the federal republic. We need people like fashola to chair the works department,with PMB supervision,am sure very agencies will perform.
"Fashola might be corrupt but that does not justify his ineffectiveness in serving as a Minister" Are you seriously serious about this your submission?
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by mrajims(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
FarnTarhCoal:
This is so obvious that it is pure hate.
some people are behind this. I ain't calling names, but you and I know them.

It is declared that what ever will be, will definitely be. No matter the number of petitions written to anywhere.

This is just a mere surface threat, behind closed doors, they will all be quite.
Gbam. U have said it all. They are just enemy of progress. May our enemy not be around or busy with bigger problems when our luck is approching us. If you agree with this say a Ameen
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by seniorbros(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

So what is stopping EFCC from doing their job?

Present facts and figures to EFCC and they will spring into action immediately. Efcc as an organization does not act on mere assumption but real facts, not specially tailored facts aimed at settling political differences.
Re: Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com by SOJOSEPH(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Is Fashola the only project of this group. This group be fair enough and make their position known on all other nominees. Then they will be taken serious. As far as I am concerned they are meant to distract the government and so they should be ignored. Are they selective and partisan. Where were they during the previous administrations. Their whistles were not blown against the former minister of petroleum; against obanikoro, the thief of the pension funds etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Hurriedly Sacked Onnoghen, CJN - Punch / Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.