Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,755 members, 7,959,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk (75693 Views)

Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / Photos Of Hyde Park, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2015
9jatriot:
These UK journalist are bad, the writer found a way to remind the world that we excel at yahoo yahoo even when that was not the topic of the day
We are desperate because we have been looted blind by desperately corrupt leaders. It is almost poetic.
This same woman that was crying while inspecting death-trap roads as Transport Minister.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by otimothy(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
of course! Even Jonathan will be shocked at the level of corruption Dieziani was involved

even the devil would be amazed.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by yassjib: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2015
hot seat

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Phame: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Oh really? thought she was purely Igbo o...... I don learn another one today..... so another yeye ijaw person wants to spoil the name of my people..... thank God she is Bayelsa Ijaw and I, Delta Ijaw...... thieving woman.....
grin grin grin

She's ijaw from bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Phame:
grin grin grin

She's ijaw from bayelsa.
Nah..... Bayelsa Ijaw sounds. better...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Phame: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Nah..... Bayelsa Ijaw sounds. better...... grin grin
grin
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by mrmetoo1: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2015
babafirst:
If GEJ had been a manager in shoprite and all his ministers were workers there ,they would have emptied the shop under his nose.They were all too crafty and streetwise for him,using phonetics,statistics and big big grammar to 'razzmatazz' him.

Lmao @ razzmataz. He really was clueless on so many levels. Sometimes I feel sorry for him but if he knew it was a position he couldn't fill he should have stepped down since. As for madam Allison she definitely knew oga presido had a soft spot for her and she probably allowed him service her sweet spot to "razzmatazz" him.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by cotzywitzy(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2015
13billion pounds just to buy Hyde park then she's got more looted funds hidden...God go punish this people dem...Imagine this frog eye woman ooooo...If she die she go carry Hyde park go? damn.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by fuckerholic(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2015
sholatech:
She should go to JAIL!
By your words I know you are Yoruba..jealousy,envy and hatred go kill una
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by marv1: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2015
PublicAssurance:
u gave up!!!...u loser!!
u are a BIG looser, Publicnuisance. It seems u are on NL to abuse u this good-for-nothing Maggot. This shows NL has a lot of kids who dont have good upbringing.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by ZUBY77(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Anybody who believes this crap is a fool.
I wont be surprised if this Journalist is one nigerian man in London..
crap.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PublicAssurance: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
you do start again o...this one do turn to 24hrs anger o.....na maggot full your papa brain....na u come get good upbringing?....go and be a productive citizen.
marv1:
u are a BIG looser, Publicnuisance. It seems u are on NL to abuse u this good-for-nothing Maggot. This shows NL has a lot of kids who dont have good upbringing.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by erico2k2(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
cotzywitzy:
13billion pounds just to buy Hyde park then she's got more looted funds hidden...God go punish this people dem...Imagine this frog eye woman ooooo...If she die she go carry Hyde park go? damn.
U finish pry school at all?plz check the total budget for 2014
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by marv1: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
PublicAssurance:
you do start again o...this one do turn to 24hrs anger o.....na maggot full your papa brain....na u come get good upbringing?....go and be a productive citizen.
I wont abuse ur father because he has not giving u good home training. If not u wont be abusing another person's dad. It really tells on u. Publicnuisance
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Duru1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
egift:
According to a newspaper report, she was about investing her loot in Real Estate in the UK. See screenshot below:

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6675651/Nigerian-oil-minister-nicked-over-13billion.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2927258_screenshots20151005141835_jpeg4e5ebf49bc7f6897d5de6a0ad02c4848

This is arrant nonsense meant for gullible fools in Nigeria. No wonder Europeans refer to most Africans as monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by erico2k2(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Duru1:

This is arrant nonsense meant for gullible fools in Nigeria. No wonder Europeans refer to most Africans as monkeys.
Will you blame them ,anyone who believes this is truly a Monkey.that's almost the budget for 2014(N4.962 trillion)
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PublicAssurance: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
go and sit down!...be productive with your life!
marv1:
I wont abuse ur father because he has not giving u good home training. If not u wont be abusing another person's dad. It really tells on u. Publicnuisance
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
whirlwind7:
[b]That's the same woman that her poverty stricken and shameless kinsmen came out to protest on behalf of.
Another thing is, you need to see the entire thing from their own point of view.

They are of the mindset that if people from other regions (esp the north) can feed fat on the resource extracted from their soil, then there should be nothing wrong with their own sons and daughters doing the same.

It is not right, but I understand them. It simply means that the sort of government we have here isn't working...and it can never work. A complete overhaul, or a switch back to the six geopolitical regions, prior to independe[/b]nce, is what could save us.

There is a planned campaign that I suggest you partake in. We hope to work with people who reason constrictively like you just did. It goes to show that you understand the problems of this nation and we will like you to partner with us. Let the revolution have a face, we are tired of media chants, and we will like to take our demands to the streets.
Btw, I assure you of a violence free association. This is born out of honesty and the desire for a level playing ground for every Nigerian. Let us start from somewhere.
Whatsapp: 07066456278
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by egift(m): 4:26am On Oct 08, 2015
erico2k2:

U finish pry school at all?plz check the total budget for 2014

I just want to point out that Budget is projected expenditures and not the true size of government revenues. And majority Nigeria's income is squandered through corrupt channels than what is in the budget.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by marv1: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2015
PublicAssurance:
go and sit down!...be productive with your life!
What a nuisance? After abusing another person's father. Ur mediocrity is per excellence. Publicnuisance
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
tpiander:

The headline shows the reader is expected to be of low iq.

A response from a mentally handicapped educated illiterate, who is accidentally privileged to post on this forum. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.