Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk (75335 Views)

Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / Photos Of Hyde Park, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
£13 billion? Haba make una fear Godoo

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Joyi: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Everything we see, we quickly believe. You are talking about GBP13bn

Second base Jary.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
wtf!!! won't 13 billion pounds buy the whole of Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by egift(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
of course! Even Jonathan will be shocked at the level of corruption Dieziani was involved

It is one of the reason Jonathan is angry with them. They stole so shamelessly, even Jonathan cannot imagine what they will do with all that. Even the money he gave some of them for campaign, they looted it.

Now Jonathan can only hope that God will use Buhari to teach them a bitter lesson and get him revenge.

7 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by jaymichael(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
babaearly:
You don't play with these u.k journalists. Their words can kill.
compared to over here, the SW media (tanoids nightmare) dey learn.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by ayoola648(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
na only God fit punish this thief ..
and people re committing suicide over 30k

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Phame: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I'm almost positive she looted more than GEJ. [b]I'm sure there were so many deals GEJ didn't know about. [/b]She probably kept that one happy enough with alerts from time to time. This woman became too bold, this attempted purchase is just so out there.
Gej confessed to BUHARI that some of the figures that have been alleged to have been stolen were coming to him as surprise cos he never knew such stealing was actually being perpetrated by those in his government. You can see why he has toned down even more and vowed to support BUHARI whenever his input is needed.

Can you now see why gej is smiling sheepishly allover the place and also going on shopping spree? He knows those he cluelessly allowed to bring his government down are about to be taken down.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Beremx(f): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
egift:

It is one of the reason Jonathan is angry with them. They stole so shamelessly, even Jonathan cannot imagine what they will do with all that. Even the money he gave some of them for campaign, they looted it.

Now Jonathan can only hope that God will use Buhari to teach them a bitter lesson and get him revenge.
honestly!

If only Jonathan knew the rate at which his ministers stole Nigeria blind,he wouldn't have said "stealing is not corruption". He must be regretting saying that now.

Too bad!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Phame: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Keneking:
Great
grin grin grin grin
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
chukwudi44:
£13 billion? Haba make una fear Godoo
Tinubu is behind it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Phame: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
honestly!

If only Jonathan knew the rate at which his ministers stole Nigeria blind,he wouldn't have said "stealing is not corruption". He must be regretting saying that now.

Too bad!
Gej even defended the woman position not to appear before the NASS and also her attempt to use the court to truncate her probe by the NASS on a national TV.

Gej was indeed sleeping all through his presidency.

12 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by egift(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Phame:
Gej even defended the woman position not to appear before the NASS and also her attempt to use the court to truncate her probe by the NASS on a national TV.

Gej was indeed sleeping all through his presidency.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/616511_Odeshukwu-allison-Maduekw_jpgd1f20562bc0a470df12be6787d7ae231[/img]

Look into her eyes and see why President Jonathan was helpless.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by OnReflection: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

It's written by a columnist 25 days ago and not a news from the Sun UK.

It has no content to be passed as something tangible other than gossip

On the contrary it was written by Kelvin McKenzie, former editor of the Sun, who has long held Nigerians in varying degrees of contempt.
As the article was published a mere 12 hours ago, I think most independent observers would agree that it is still sizzling... grin grin grin

Footnote: I would put good money on the table that McKenzie, who has legions of contacts in the security forces, probably knows a thing or two about the transaction which now has Madam Bling on ice.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by BRAV0O(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dis woman is in for it big time

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by tuniski: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
13billion pounds cha?

I won't be surprised this woman looted more than Jonathan.

Chai!
so u believe this shit abi? Anyway, some of us nigerians just like hearing big money without a simple engaging thought. How and where will she have been keeping 13bn pounds? Yeye liars!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Beremx(f): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
tuniski:
so u believe this shit abi? Anyway, some of us nigerians just like hearing big money without a simple engaging thought. How and where will she have been keeping 13bn pounds? Yeye liars!
I am not the one that stole 13bn pounds. Go and ask Dieziani where she kept her looted money.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sweeeeeet propaganda from a columnist! £13billion ke? She's a thief but not up to the propagated amount.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by bokohalal(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Sweeeeeet propaganda from a columnist! £13billion ke? She's a thief but not up to the propagated amount.
Ha!

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by OnReflection: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Update on today's court hearing...

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
OnReflection:

On the contrary it was written by Kelvin McKenzie, former editor of the Sun, who has long held Nigerians in varying degrees of contempt.
As the article was published a mere 12 hours ago, I think most independent observers would agree that it is still sizzling... grin grin grin

Footnote: I would put good money on the table that McKenzie, who has legions of contacts in the security forces, probably knows a thing or two about the transaction which now has Madam Bling on ice.

The screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by OnReflection: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
I am not sure why you have the wrong date, IsraeliAIRFORCE, when it is clear that she was nicked only a few days ago.
Check out my screen shot.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Phame: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
egift:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/616511_Odeshukwu-allison-Maduekw_jpgd1f20562bc0a470df12be6787d7ae231[/img]

Look into her eyes and see why President Jonathan was helpless.
I heard the woman De give am BJ.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
OnReflection:
I am not sure why you have the wrong date, IsraeliAIRFORCE, when it is clear that she was nicked only a few days ago.
Check out my screen shot.

From the screenshot I posted, the guy is a columnist hence his publications are just opinions and guesswork.

He probably repeated the junk few hours ago after the original piece posted 25 days ago

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by tolexy007(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
angry
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by trillville(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

From the screenshot I posted, the guy is a columnist hence his publications are just opinions and guesswork.

He probably repeated the junk few hours ago after the original piece posted 25 days ago

Where did you get your screenshot showing "25 days" ago from?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Rex123(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
If the president wasn't weak, most of this abnormalities won't have happened! They knew their leader was weak and they took advantage of it!

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by seunmsg(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chaiii, Nigerians don suffer o. Look at how this silly oyinbo journalist finish the country with that side remark about email scam! Nawa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by OnReflection: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Which part of 'former newspaper editor' is difficult to understand?

I would sooner take any insights Kelvin Mackenzie has gleaned about current developments, in recent days, over conjecture which abound elsewhere, any time. His innuendos notwithstanding; anyone who understands dark British humour, would know that he was passing on vital information without necessarily violating current reporting restrictions.

I have no love for the likes of Mr Mackenzie but I know enough about him not to treat his opinions with levity.

Kelvin Calder MacKenzie (born 22 October 1946) is an English media executive and former newspaper editor. He is best known for being editor of The Sun between 1981 and 1994, by then established as the British newspaper with the largest circulation.

After moving back to the United Kingdom and a period as night editor of the Daily Express, Murdoch appointed him The Sun editor in 1981. Conflict between the two groups meant that MacKenzie performed both jobs for a time.

In 1978 The Sun had finally overtaken the Daily Mirror in circulation figures, now becoming the newspaper with the highest sales in the UK. It was MacKenzie though who cemented the paper's image as a right-wing tabloid, not only increasing its profile, but also making it known for its attacks on left-wing political figures and movements and its sensationalist front-page celebrity exposés.[3]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin_MacKenzie

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
trillville:

Where did you get your screenshot showing "25 days" ago from?

The web address is there on the screenshot
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Boss13: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
I don't think she was a front for him. That woman is so greedy she wants everything for herself. She's way far smarter than Jonathan.

That woman eh!

This is not smartest, it was pure undiluted greed and stupidity. A smart person never gets caught.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by stevecantrell: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
babaearly:
You don't play with these u.k journalists. Their words can kill.

Indeed !

Fear the British press.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by paulsir: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nigeria external reserves $35b,allison madueke external reserves $20b/£13b,naija i hail thee.The money that could generate more than 1m jobs for the hungry and angry unemployed youths. And some m.ofos were protesting for this brigand some weeks ago,shouting short changing their region.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs / Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.