Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk (75676 Views)

Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / Photos Of Hyde Park, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by marv1: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
PublicAssurance:
forget that I am on Nairaland with you o...mumu
Prove it and show ur face if u are real. Rather nothing good to say but to abuse on every line. Its better u tell that diezani is ur mother or anty
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PublicAssurance: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Na u come get morals abi?...no be u abuse me first?...now ur trying to be a victim...go and be a productive person for your society...and stop embarrassing your self.
marv1:
I now realise where u are coming from. No morals at all. Just to abuse nothing more.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Phame:
grin

£13 billion( yes £13 billion) - I like this 'emphasis ' grin grin

" I wonder why she didn't buy the whole of Hyde park" ...I wan die with laugh. grin grin

This ijaw thief is going down!
she's not Ijaw....
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PublicAssurance: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
I have nothing to prove to you fool...You just don't get it do u?
marv1:
Prove it and show ur face if u are real. Rather nothing good to say but to abuse on every line. Its better u tell that diezani is ur mother or anty
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by marv1: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
PublicAssurance:
Na u come get morals abi?...no be u abuse me first?...now ur trying to be a victim...go and be a productive person for your society...and stop embarrassing your self.
u dont have anything good to say than to call fool. Do u know how many times u have mentioned that? U are just a publicnuisance.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by blackboy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk .

This write up needs to be confirmed. Guess it's someone trying to malign and further tarnish her reputation. Is that kelvin email really of the sun tabliod of the UK? I doubt I just visited their website and their email does not follow that pattern.

Nigerians just seem to fall for all they want to believe, hear or read.

God have mercy
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PublicAssurance: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wow!!...I get that a lot!!!...this must be the only sense you have made today
marv1:
u are just a publicnuisance.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by macho44(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Since she Thiefy Thiefy Today, Tomorrow she go fit to thief No more! . Join me n sing along. Alisson Thief Ole, Ole ole ole ooooh

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
whirlwind7:
That's the same woman that her poverty stricken and shameless kinsmen came out to protest on behalf of.
Another thing is, you need to see the entire thing from their own point of view.

They are of the mindset that if people from other regions (esp the north) can feed fat on the resource extracted from their soil, then there should be nothing wrong with their own sons and daughters doing the same.

It is not right, but I understand them. It simply means that the sort of government we have here isn't working...and it can never work. A complete overhaul, or a switch back to the six geopolitical regions, prior to independence, is what could save us.
I am 100% sure her kinsmen are far more richer than your kinsmen. I am also sure her kinsmen are not shameless because they hustle and tussle not reading newspapers waiting for their wives to come and feed them.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nellybank(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mtcheeeeew...Madam abeg give me MTN 200 and Etisalat 100
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PublicAssurance: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
your daddy is a dumb ass
UpLoyo:

What progress? You are a dumbass.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
So she even be Ms. No wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by marv1: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
PublicAssurance:
Wow!!...I get that a lot!!!...this must be the only sense you have made today
U have nt even made any sence at all today. That speaks volume about u.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Aroh48(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
This country is really a zoo.God let me see dis kind money b4 december.IJN

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PublicAssurance: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
LOL....U don't give up do you?....this great attribute of yours could be employed for useful purposes, if only you will use it for positive things and not victimize innocent people like me on Nairaland
marv1:
U have nt even made any sence at all today. That speaks volume about u.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by davades(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Geese re ooo
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by kossyablaze(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
of course! Even Jonathan will be shocked at the level of corruption Dieziani was involved
Spot on

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PublicAssurance: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Diezani na your great grand mama!!
marv1:
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Phame: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
she's not Ijaw....
wow! Is she not from bayelsa and married to an ibo man?
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by LOVEGINO(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by mickeymimi: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
http://www.punchng.com/news/nnpc-records-n287-4bn-loss-from-operations/

"Over N287.4bn loss is being recorded yearly by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation from the operations of its subsidiaries across the country despite the fact that it is meant to be a profitable business venture.

"Kachikwu said in an interview that when 40,000 barrels of crude oil were transferred to the refineries for processing, only 15,000 barrels came out." SO what happened to 25000? blackmarket deals I guess. I pity Nigeria, it will take a while before the economy picks up.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by marv1: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
PublicAssurance:
LOL....U don't give up do you?....this great attribute of yours could be employed for useful purposes, if only you will use it for positive things and not victimize innocent people like me on Nairaland
Innocence is not an excuse in a court of law. U dont make contribution on a forum abusing people because ur face is not here. Nobody victimises u, learn how to use ur words inteligently.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by allycat: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jeez, the man is writing for a British tabloid and instead of writing $20 which the average Brit will have problems understanding converted Sanusi's amount to pounds. Then there is something called hyperbole in English language and that's what his reference to buying Hyde park is but I guess the pun is lost on so many people commenting here. embarassed
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PublicAssurance: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Speaking of using words intelligently, What have the courts got to do with this conversation?
marv1:
Innocence is not an excuse in a court of law. U dont make contribution on a forum abusing people because ur face is not here. Nobody victimises u, learn how to use ur words inteligently.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by ThisMeansWAR: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
This news look like fake .. I mean, even dangote doesnt worth that much and he is richest black man.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by tuniski: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
babadee1:

Lol, you're obviously either very delusional or you follow join share in the loot. You better stop fooling yourself cos you're not fooling anybody else. Supporter of corruption.
no,supporter of rule of law not media propaganda and public opinion conviction, u hear. Certainly being delusional is Emotional conviction of an individual simply on allegation. U know where u stand. Pele rule of law not rule of you!
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by jonahjegs(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
13billion pounds cha?

I won't be surprised this woman looted more than Jonathan.

Chai!
Normally

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
mbulela:
On a more serious note, SUN and its silly sensationalism.
I hope we take their article with some dose of salt.
I know she stole but I doubt it reached like this.
Sane people are not so brazen in their stealing.
That aint the sun
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
mployer:
Whomever that wrote that insulted Nigeria sad
How is it an insult. Aren't scam mails Nigeria's most popular export commodity?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
blackboy:
Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk .

This write up needs to be confirmed. Guess it's someone trying to malign and further tarnish her reputation. Is that kelvin email really of the sun tabliod of the UK? I doubt I just visited their website and their email does not follow that pattern.

Nigerians just seem to fall for all they want to believe, hear or read.

God have mercy
What the writer just posted is calling all Nigerians fraud stars, Im surprised people post on here without understanding.#1 hyde park do not cost £1B hence the writer said he is surprised she did not buy the whole of hyde park.just incase you don't know Hyde park belongs to HRM so its not for sale.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Dee60: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=14pt]The campaigners are always screaming that FG should apoint more WOMEN and more YOUTHS. One woman that fits both was appointed and see what she achieved - She broke the record in CORRUPTION. Chai!
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine / Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.