Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here (14667 Views)

Hilarious: Don't Know If They Are True,but They Are Funny Sha / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 4:04pm On May 05, 2009
one eyed mom cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 4:08pm On May 05, 2009
blind son of a one eyed woman wink
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 4:39pm On May 05, 2009
am not blind, i can't inherit nonsense cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 4:46pm On May 05, 2009
i hear u
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 5:13pm On May 05, 2009
oh ho so u wan turn deaf too cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 5:16pm On May 05, 2009
sharraaaaaapppppppppppppp
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2009
Shiooooo! ur vex no small o!
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 11:37am On May 06, 2009
abeg free me ojare
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:26am On May 08, 2009
Bush and Condaleesa rice

George Bush: "Condoleeza! Nice to see you. What's happening?"
>Condoleeza Rice: "Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China."
>George: "Great. Lay it on me."
>Condoleeza: "'Hu' is the new leader of China."
>George: "That's what I want to know."
>Condoleeza: "Yes." what I'm telling you."
>George: "I mean the fellow's name."
>Condoleeza: "Hu."
>George: "The guy in China."
>George: "The new leader of China."
>George: "The Chinaman!"
>Condoleeza: "Hu is leading China."
>George: "Now whaddya' asking me for?"
>Condoleeza: "I'm telling you Hu is leading China."
>George: "Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?"
>Condoleeza: "That's the man's name."
>George: "That's whose name?"
>Condoleeza: "Yes."
>George: "Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?"
>Condoleeza: "Yes, sir."
>George: "Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East."
>Condoleeza: "That's correct."
>George: "Then who is in China?"
>George: "Yassir is in China?"
>
>Condoleeza: "No, sir."
>
>George: "Then who is?"
>
>
>George: "Yassir?"
>
>Condoleeza: "No, sir."
>
>George: "Look, Condoleeza. I need to know the name of the new leader of
>China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone."
>Condoleeza: "Kofi?"
>George: "No, thanks."
>Condoleeza: "You want Kofi?"
>George: "No."
>Condoleeza: "You don't want Kofi."
>George: "No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And
>then get me the U.N."
>George: "Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N."
>Condoleeza: "Kofi?"
>George: "Milk! Will you please make the call?"
>Condoleeza: "And call who?"
>George: "Who is the guy at the U.N?"
>Condoleeza: "Hu is the guy in China."
>George: "Will you stay out of China?!"
>George: "And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N."
>Condoleeza: "Kofi."
>George: "All right! With cream and two sugars
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:26am On May 08, 2009
The American to an Egyptian man: In our country we have the democracy and freedom that can make me even insult our president if i wish

The Egyptian: We in Egypt also have the freedom to do the same

The American: haaaa , let's prove it

Both went to a very croweded place and the American said at the top of his voice " Bush is ****". Now your turn , show me

The Egyptian raised his voice and said loudly "Bush is ****"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 9:46am On May 08, 2009
mak i tink weda i get d joke,i dey come
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 10:27am On May 08, 2009
@omosexy,
great jokes. cool

@mom,
u gat nothing to say cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 7:27am On May 11, 2009
A woman who just won the lottery runs home and bursts in yelling: "Pack your bags honey, I just won the lottery!"
the husband  says: "Oh wonderful! Should I pack for the beach or the mountains?"
She replies, "I don't care, Just get the fukc out!"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 8:43am On May 11, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

A woman who just won the lottery runs home and bursts in yelling: "Pack your bags honey, I just won the lottery!"
the husband says: "Oh wonderful! Should I pack for the beach or the mountains?"
She replies, "I don't care, Just get the fukc out!"

Teehee.
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 6:44am On May 12, 2009
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces:"If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."
She removes all her clothing and asks: "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"
A man stands up, removes his shirt and says: "Here, iron this!".
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 6:50am On May 12, 2009
A Nigerian newlywed couple are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.
He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says: "Put those on!"
The bride replies: "I can't wear your trousers."
He replies: "you bloody right, and don't you forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!"
The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request: "here, try those on!"
He replies: "I can't get into your knickers!"
the bride replies: "And you never bloody will if you don't change your attitude."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 7:20am On May 12, 2009
A young boy and his father were in a store when they walked past a rack of condoms. Being a curious young lad, the boy asked his father: "What are these things daddy?"
His dad said: "Condoms son."
The boy asked: "Why do they come in packs of 1,3, and 12?"
The dad replied, "The packs with one are for the high school boys, one for Saturday night, the ones with three are for the college boys, one for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and the ones with twelve in them are for the married men, one for January, one for February, one for March, etc "
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:05am On May 12, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces:"If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."
She removes all her clothing and asks: "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"
A man stands up, removes his shirt and says: "Here, iron this!".

that's funny
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 9:07am On May 12, 2009
A couple were married and, following the wedding, the husband laid down some rules. "I'll be home when I want, if I want, and at what time I want," he insisted. "And, I don't expect any hassle from you. Also, I expect a decent meal to be on the table every evening, unless I tell you otherwise. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing, and card-playing with my buddies whenever I want. Those are my rules," he said. "Any comments?"

His new bride replied, "No, that's fine with me. But, just understand that there'll be sex here at seven o'clock every night, whether you're here or not."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:34am On May 12, 2009
Two prostitutes are walking down the street. One says to the the other, "Hey, have you ever been picked up by the FUZZ"?
The other replies, "No, but I have been dragged around by the nipples!"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:42am On May 12, 2009
Two hunters are out in the woods, hunting, and one hunter collapses. His eyes roll back in his head and it doesn't seem like he's breathing. The other hunter uses his cell phone to call 911.

When he gets the operator, he says, "My friend is dead!!! What should I do?!"

"Okay, just stay calm," the operator replies. "First make sure he's dead."

After a short period of silence, the operator hears a gunshot.

The hunter gets back on the phone, "Alright, now what should I do?"

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by krama(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2009
shocked grin shocked
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 10:48am On May 12, 2009
wetin do u
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by tufe(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2009
nothing do me
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 10:56am On May 12, 2009
tufe waddup? tongue
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 11:31am On May 12, 2009
[b]A wealthy couple prepared to go out for the evening. The woman of the house gave their butler, Jervis, the night off. She said they would return home very late, and she hoped he would enjoy his evening. The wife wasn't having a good time at the party. So, she came home early, alone. Her husband stayed on, socializing with important clients. As the woman walked into her house, she found Jervis by himself in the dining room. She called him to follow her, and led him into the master bedroom.

She turned to him and said, in the voice she knew he must obey, "Jervis, I want you to take off my dress." This he did, hanging it carefully over a chair. "Jervis," she continued, "now take off my stockings and garter belt." Again, Jervis silently obeyed. "Now, Jervis, I want you to remove my bra and panties." Eyes downcast, Jervis obeyed. Both were breathing heavily, the tension mounting between them. She looked sternly at him and said, "Jervis, if I ever catch you wearing my stuff again, you're fired!"[/b]
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 11:48am On May 12, 2009
A 419/yahoo boy is sent to jail for embezzlement and they put him in a cell with a huge evil looking guy.
The big guy says: "I want to have some sex. You wanna be the husband or the wife?"
The 419/yahoo boy replies: "Well, if I have to be one or the other, I guess I'd rather be the husband."
The big guy says: "Okay. Now get over here and suck your wife's dikc."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 11:53am On May 12, 2009
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 12, 2009
A guy who married this sexy woman. Unfortunately, his dikc was too small, so every time they had sex he used a plantain instead of his dikc. For seven years he has been doing that and his wife didnt know. One night his wife suspected that something was wrong so while they were having sex she quickly threw the cover and turned on the lights! So the woman said: "What the hell is that? are you using a plantain on me? I am shocked, and for seven years you have been doing that, you piece of shit!" So the man said: "Shut the fukc up! It's been seven years and I never asked you where the hell those kids came from!"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 5:42pm On May 12, 2009
cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 8:48am On May 13, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

A guy who married this sexy woman. Unfortunately, his dikc was too small, so every time they had sex he used a plantain instead of his dikc. For seven years he has been doing that and his wife didnt know. One night his wife suspected that something was wrong so while they were having sex she quickly threw the cover and turned on the lights! So the woman said: "What the hell is that? are you using a plantain on me? I am shocked, and for seven years you have been doing that, you piece of shit!" So the man said: "Shut the fukc up! It's been seven years and I never asked you where the hell those kids came from!"
lol really funny grin grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 3:20pm On May 13, 2009
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) / Nigerian Adult Movie Industry / Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.