Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here (14668 Views)

Hilarious: Don't Know If They Are True,but They Are Funny Sha / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2009
cheesy All very cool jokes cheesy "I don't care, Just get the fukc out!" lol
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:41am On May 14, 2009
A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by krama(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 15, 2009
Little Johnnie's neighbor had a baby.
Unfortunately, the baby was born without ears.
When mother and new baby came home from the hospital, Johnnie's family was invited over to see the baby.
Before they left their house, Little Johnnie's dad had a talk with him and explained that the baby had no ears.
His dad also told him that if he so much mentioned anything about the baby's missing ears or even said the word ears, he would get the smacking of his life when they came back home.
Little Johnnie told his dad he understood completely.
When Johnnie looked in the crib he said, "What a beautiful baby."
The mother said, "Why, thank you, Little Johnnie.
Johnnie said, "He has beautiful little feet and beautiful little hands, a cute little nose and really beautiful eyes. Can he see?"
"Yes", the mother replied, "we are so thankful; the Doctor said he will have 20/20 vision."
"That's great", said Little Johnnie,"coz he'd be fukced if he needed glasses".

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 12:19am On May 16, 2009
*laughs with mouth wide open, with food in mouth* cheesy hahahaha grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by parki: 8:19am On May 16, 2009
bush pikin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:07am On May 16, 2009
A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies.
Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside.

The woman, sort of bewildered, jumped up from the bed and
yelled at the man 'Holy sh*t! That must be my husband!'
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]So the guy quickly jumped out of the bed, scared and naked he
jumped out the window like a crazy man.

He smashed himself on the ground, ran through a thorn bush, then
started to run as fast as he could to his car.

A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and
screamed at the woman 'I AM your husband, you slut!'

The woman yelled back, 'Yeah Then why were you running, 
you lying cheating dog !!!'
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:09am On May 16, 2009
A Russian woman married a Canadian gentleman and they lived happily ever after in Toronto. The poor lady was not very proficient in English, but did manage to communicate with her husband. The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.

One day, she went to the butcher and wanted to buy chicken legs. She didn't know how to put forward her request, and in desperation, clucked like a chicken and lifted up her skirt to show her thighs. Her butcher got the message, and gave her the chicken legs.

Next day she needed to get chicken breasts, again she didn't know how to say it, and so she clucked like a chicken and unbuttoned her blouse to show the butcher her breasts. The butcher understood again, and gave her some chicken breasts.

On the 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, she brought her husband to the store,

(Please scroll down.)

What were you thinking?

Hellooooooo, her husband speaks English! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2009
“Good evening ladies”, Sherlock Holmes said as he passed three women eating bananas on a park bench.
“Do you know them?” Dr. Watson asked.
“No”, Holmes replied, “I’ve never met the nun, the prostitute or the bride we just passed.”
“Good Lord, Holmes, how in the world did you know all that?”
“Elementary, my dear Watson. The nun ate the banana by holding it in onehand and using the fingers of the other hand to properly break the fruit into small pieces.”
“The prostitute”, he continued, “grabbed with both hands and crammed the whole thing into her mouth.”
“Amazing!” Watson exclaimed.
“But how did you know the third was a newlywed?”
“Because she held it one hand and pushed her head toward it with the other.”
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by clemcykul(f): 9:29am On May 16, 2009
;d
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:47am On May 16, 2009
go and learn how to laugh and come try again cheesy
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 9:51am On May 16, 2009
cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by dani1luv: 6:28pm On May 16, 2009
@ sexyl
You really making me laff real hard cheesy
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2009
tehehe!
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by mykali(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2009
LmyO grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:18am On May 19, 2009
Donald Duck walked into a drugstore & asked for a packet of condoms.

"Certainly, sir" said the lady behind the counter, "shall I put them on your bill?"

"NO WAY!" replied Donald Duck, "What do you think I am, a Dickhead?!"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:41am On May 19, 2009
A man walks into a hamburger shop and orders a regular meal. Later, the waitress brings his meal to him. He takes a bite out of it, and notices there's a small hair in the hamburger. He begins yelling frantically at the waitress, "Waitress, there's a hair in my hamburger! I demand to see what is going on!"

So, the waitress takes him back where the cook is and to his demise, he sees the cook take the meat patty and flatten it under his arm pit. He says, "That's disgusting!"

Then the waitress says, "You think that's disgusting you should see him make donuts."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 9:43am On May 19, 2009
A woman was standing in a crowded lift of the hotel she was staying in. When a man got in and accidentally elbowed her in the breast. The man said, "I'm sorry! But if your heart is as soft as your tit, you'll forgive me." so the woman replies, "If you dick is as hard as your elbow then I am staying in room 113."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 9:45am On May 19, 2009
nice ones
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2009
mheeeen! Shattawp! grin tongue
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:10am On May 22, 2009
It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. "No" says the neighbor. "The seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Stanley Cup and not use it?" The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to together since we got married." "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's terrible, But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No,” he says. “They're all at the funeral."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:11am On May 22, 2009
Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat. "I’ll have some fuckin’ French toast," he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more fuckin’ French toast for me," he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I don’t know," he says meekly, "but I definitely don’t want the fuckin’ French toast."
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:12am On May 22, 2009
A guy dies and is sent to Hell. Satan meets him, shows him doors to three rooms, and says he must choose one to spend eternity in. In the first room, people are standing in shit up to their necks. The guy says "no, let me see the next room." In the second room, people are standing with shit up to their noses. Guy says no again. Finally, Satan opens the door to the third room. People are standing with shit up to their knees, drinking coffee and eating danish pastries. The guy says, "I pick this room." Satan says okay and starts to leave, and the guy wades in and starts pouring some coffee. On the way out Satan yells, "O.K., coffee break's over. Everyone back on your heads!"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:14am On May 22, 2009
A guy with a huge orange head goes in to see a doctor. The doctor says, "How did you get such a huge orange head?" The guy says, "Well, one day I was walking down the beach when I tripped over an old lantern. A genie came out and said, I'll grant you three wishes, whatever you desire, what is your first wish?' I said, I'd like all the money I could ever spend.' The genie went Poof!', and there it was, all the money I could ever spend. Then he said, What is your second wish?' I said, I'd like a beautiful woman to love me, someone I could enjoy this money with.' The genie went Poof!', and there she was, a gorgeous girl who immediately loved me. Then the genie said, And what is your third wish?', and I think this is where I went wrong, I said, I'd like a huge orange head.'"

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:25am On May 22, 2009
Little Jimmy is in class and the teacher asks each student to tell the rest of the class what their fathers like to do around the house.

Jimmy is excited and is very animated in waving his hand hoping to be called on.

The teacher calls on him and say's, "yes Jimmy what does your father do?"

Jimmy responds, "he eats light bulbs Mrs. Jones."

Mrs. Jones is a little shocked and responds,"Well sweetie that's just not possible."

Jimmy says, "uh huh, he does too! Just last night I heard my daddy tell mommy, "turn out the light I'm gonna eat that thing!"
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sima(f): 7:43am On May 22, 2009
hehe. . . . i have my own joke  cheesy

Once upon a time, a dog and a mouse enters a closet and meets the goat. They all cried and lived happily ever after. tongue tnks for the support guys, i very much appreciate ehm cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sexyLeamon(f): 6:14am On May 25, 2009
now that's a bad joke indeed
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by Lolabbey: 10:39am On May 25, 2009
:d
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by teissys(f): 9:48am On May 29, 2009
A Really Bad Day with a bad joke
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

1 Like

Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by dani1luv: 7:07pm On May 30, 2009
[size=18pt]ROFLMFAO[/size] grin grin
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by sylve11: 7:18pm On May 30, 2009
men this last joke is cool cool
Re: Extremely Bad Jokes Are Hilarious^ Don't Be Afraid To Post Yours Here by D1KeleVra(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2009
dani1luv:

[size=18pt]ROFLMFAO[/size] grin grin

Dani , not so loud. My child is sleeping sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) / Nigerian Adult Movie Industry / Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.