Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs (15930 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2015
abagoro:

When will this silly lie stop?
And How is it a lie Resident Doctors at the Teaching hospital have been on strike for over 3months because of unpaid salaries... Same as other hospital workers. No salaries!!! He only paid those he felt will disturb him, like lecturers and teachers. It is only unfortunate that people are still blind to this man's fraudulent personality.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by excel101(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Lying is bad my dear. Okorocha is the best Governor in the East and no lies and propaganda can change that. He is not owing anybody.
. This was exactly what former president Jonathan dis in the North, by building the Amajiri school and also did alot in the northern region. At the end of the day he wasn't recognised while PMB was laying claim on his glory.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by melzabull(f): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2015
I really don't blame him, I blame the FOOLISH imolites that voted the bastad and rigged the polls in his favour. Let them enjoy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by kenny1313(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2015
deracathy:

Taaaaaaaaa close your mouth.

Ohakim even did better with regards to workers than okorocha, but what killed him was his abusive tongue and ego.

Biggest foundation my foot.
He preaches Charity to the poor, but pensioners are crying to be paid.

The pensioners van survival but the poor can't.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by kenny1313(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2015
kaka74:

Person wey no go win votes for I'm region make e dey build d bridge we dey watch make we see how he go win in adamawa when he can't win in anambra
He don't need to win Adamawa....... he just need some of there vote.... PMB did not win any state from the south east. Rochas we kw.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by delishpot: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2015
So Imo people don chop beleful be that o.
Cos if Imolites are in need of cash and Roachers is doing ben goody goody in Adamawa.......

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by LastSurvivor: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2015
My teacher lied when he said charity begins at home

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by jerusalem101: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2015
If you like build Palaces For the Emirs, you are still an Infidel that should not be trusted.

Meanwhile, somebody should find out if he has pay the arrears of Salary to Imo civil servants? If not Imo citizens should know that he's on another mission to squander the bail out fund.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by melzabull(f): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2015
LastSurvivor:
My teacher lied when he said charity begins at home
lwkmd grin

He probably said the truth, but he wasn't talking about people like roach_ass cockroacha

cococandy, edwife come and see ya 'gomina'oocheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by laffytaffy1: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2015
I see chino viewing this thread ohhhhhh!!! chino biko biko lol!!!
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Mbediogu(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm honored to state here that okorocha is a yourbaman(slave)". Quote me anywhere

That man is something else. Buildn school for normads at expense of eleven months salaries of imo workers? Nobody associated with Okoro awusa especially those that went to Turkey, shall be politically relevant again in Imo. The people have decided and are already united and fightn his privatization policy at grassroot level.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by LastSurvivor: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2015
melzabull:
lwkmd grin

He probably said the truth, but he wasn't talking about people like roach_ass cockroacha

No she lied cos she didn't exempt Rochas as of then
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Danielclinton: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2015
That man na lucifer,his tricks are so smart..Go to my state(imo), see how teachers are lamenting abt dis crook's govt.what the thief knows best is to beautify roundabouts.pls imolites shd wakeup dat man is a wolf in sheep clothing.
Remember he was the same man that said he doesnt need a lot of convoy,last week I counted 31 vehicles when the crook was en route to the govt house....
Pls imolites should wake up.
LONG LIVE IMO STATE!
LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Danielclinton: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2015
That man na lucifer,his tricks are so smart..Go to my state(imo), see how teachers are lamenting abt dis crook's govt.what the thief knows best is to beautify roundabouts.pls imolites shd wakeup dat man is a wolf in sheep clothing.
Remember he was the same man that said he doesnt need a lot of convoy,last week I counted 31 vehicles when the crook was en route to the govt house....
LONG LIVE IMO STATE!
LONG LIVE NIGERIA!! [b]That man na lucifer,his tricks are so smart..Go to my state(imo), see how teachers are lamenting abt dis crook's govt.what the thief knows best is to beautify roundabouts.pls imolites shd wakeup dat man is a wolf in sheep clothing.
LONG LIVE IMO STATE!
LONG LIVE NIGERIA!! [/b]That man na lucifer,his tricks are so smart..Go to my state(imo), see how teachers are lamenting abt dis crook's govt.what the thief knows best is to beautify roundabouts.pls imolites shd wakeup dat man is a wolf in sheep clothing.
LONG LIVE IMO STATE!
LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by ilovecritics(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2015
abagoro:

When will this silly lie stop?

F00l. He hasn't paid salaries, dummy!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by spaceboi: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2015
someone should just assassinate this rochas okorocha please

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by pedrilo: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Nigerians are becoming politically wise. they can now see through the ills perpetuated in disguise by the political class
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by free13: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2015
grin grin
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by edwife(f): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2015
melzabull:
lwkmd grin

Rochas is a failed governor.When they were busy chasing ohakim,i was telling them that they are digging their own grave.

The man behaves like a drunkard,all he does is painting road that doesn't need painting and putting billboard all over Owerri.

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by bikefab(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Rochas is a hypocrite. He whose house is on fire does not chase rats. Put IMO together first.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by melzabull(f): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2015
edwife:

Rochas is a failed governor.When they were busy chasing ohakim,i was telling them that they are digging their own grave.

The man behaves like a drunkard,all he does is painting road that doesn't need painting and putting billboard all over Owerri.

SMH.
like the one of him and Obama shaking hands! what an achievment cheesy
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by lekan29ice(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2015
May God reward u ... Wailers will not like this
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by cheruv: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
obailala:
Lol... Wailers and secessionists, warm food is served! grin grin cheesy
Tomorrow you'd lie to us how much Igbo you're undecided
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by obailala(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
cheruv:

Tomorrow you'd lie to us how much Igbo you're undecided
What are you talking about?
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Okorocha is just advertising, he knew he would not win the presidential primaries but he just featured to let us know his plans in the future. Okorocha also has other schools in the North, this is not the first one and they are free.

From my own point of view, he wants to win the heart of the North as he won the heart of Imo state during the elections in 2010
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by longayink: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
yousee:

Especially that Orlu LGA
The road almost swallowed me last week

Especially that Orlu, Rochas sent development in the the town 30 years behind. After dismantling houses and shops on the major roads in Orlu, and traders ran away to other towns, he started scrubbing many of the existing roads in the town, dismantled the roofs and pillars of the town's new stadium and sold them, etc, etc, then abandoned the town to decay.

People are afraid what this man is up to.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Billygee2u: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Rocha, please stop this your advertisements of yourself.
You Haven't finished the hospitals you started in Imo state, Teachers are not paid for over 18 months now.
This is wash, eye service and deceit to the highest levels.
Imo indigenes are suffering, no good roads, no water, no electricity, no functional hospital.
Imo people are daily dying in thousands due to no medical care, yet you are growing big belly that will soon burst.
Charity begins at home.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Billygee2u: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
McKren:
He has not paid IMO workers salaries
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Billygee2u: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm honored to state here that okorocha is a yourbaman(slave)". Quote me anywhere
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
everybody hates this Rochas....
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by kaka74: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
kenny1313:

He don't need to win Adamawa....... he just need some of there vote.... PMB did not win any state from the south east. Rochas we kw.

But he won d north ba shebi rochas go win notherner for adamawa #which class u dey self#?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi / Ihedioha’s Letter Appointing Chika A. Odionyemma Into His Inauguration Committee / Lagos Debt Management Office Visits The State's Blue Line Light Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.