Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs (15934 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by okaforsamuel: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Okorocha is messed up nd confused...

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Blizzy9ja: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
deracathy:

tell him my brother. no industries, no good roads just imagine the feeling of entering IMO state from Rivers.
Now u wanna make me puke... I can't imagine abeg.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by McKren(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Why the obsessed fool believes he will ever be elected President of Nigeria is beyond me

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by donhils: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

The biggest evidence is sight not hearsay. Rochas foundation is charity but Government is not charity.
So in effect he's building the schools from Rochas foundation's purse? If I may ask, does it mean that Imo state money doesn't flow to the foundation?

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by winniz: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

Maybe you think am from Yoruba state or Hausa state.
I'M FROM IGBO STATE.
Imo has no good roads, from Owerri to Portharcourt is a dead trap.
No good drinkable water, the cheapest borehole in the villages is from 350k to 600k.
Most schools looks like 1st century poultry.
Not a single improvement in state owned institutions.
A state with great number of bribery, corruption, false imprisonment and highest number of unemployment.
Our youths are suffering, looking for who to help them find a foot in life.
That money can create skill acquisition centre.
Am an IMO state indigene, but truth must be told.

Chei, this dude is really angry but Oburo ihe nile Ka iga ede shaa cheesy
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Leopantro: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

He is not building in Adamawa with Imo State funds. Rochas foundation is different from Imo State Government. No sane person can use State funds to build school in another. BTW all the challenges you mentioned cuts across all of Nigeria.

Imo State has moved up to 3rd in this years WAEC while IMSU just won a multinational academic competition yesterday. Sincerely there is obvious improvement and it is very visible. The only problem is roads which I blame solely on Jonathan's deliberate neglect of South south and Southeast in terms of road infrastructure.

I disagree with you in regards to roads. The road you are talking about is the Owerri PH road. What about interstate? You can't drive in front of the Imo foundation building in world bank without breaking your tyroid. Your car must have amphibious mode to get to Umuguma. You can breed catfish in the pond in front of GTB bank along Port Harcourt road. Can boil beans in the traffic jam at Irette just before entering into Owerri town. Appreciate the real meaning of despair while looking at the relic of a road in front of First Bank at Amaraku. Mention you are traveling to Umuahia with your car to your mechanic and watch as his face light up with joy at the prospect of the money he will earn while repairing your car when you get back. No swimming pool in the state is as deep as the gully in front of Prefab.
I can go on and on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by joeyfire(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:
The greatest Igbo man ever!
greater than Azikwe + Ojukwu combined.

quote me anywhere

Chai I want whatever you're smoking mehn shocked some good ish grin
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by kossyablaze(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

Sir, you need to visit IMO State and you will weep. The state of poverty there is a big shame. People are dying of hunger, and lack of medical care. We are oil producing state.
yeah...I av seen the hospitals tho.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by donhils: 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

Maybe you think am from Yoruba state or Hausa state.
I'M FROM IGBO STATE.
Imo has no good roads, from Owerri to Portharcourt is a dead trap.
No good drinkable water, the cheapest borehole in the villages is from 350k to 600k.
Most schools looks like 1st century poultry.
The state is only prospering in hotels as people can't find jobs and only result into prostitution.
Not a single improvement in state owned institutions.
A state with great number of bribery, corruption, kidnapping, false imprisonment and highest number of unemployment.
Our youths are suffering, looking for who to help them find a foot in life.
That money can create skill acquisition centre.
Am an IMO state indigene, but truth must be told.
Have you seen the primary school in my village,how dilapidated it is? And the pupils with the rain boot he gave to them?

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by luggy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
rochas is a criminal

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
mykl01:

Ok... let's review Wetheral and Douglas roads let's review world Bank roads.... shall we? grin .
Shall we agree to one prayer point? Let someone you know fall ill of an incurable illness for each month workers are owed in Imo state? Would you say Amen? I am not talking of the pensioners.... That one will just wipe out your village and I'm not that heartless grin grin

Wey the guy nau ?
My guy forgot his slippers while running from prayer point. Oya come back, I know that you know the truth but na poverty make you dey work for Rochas image laundry business. Work no dey my man, but you can do a better job than this nonsense you are doing now, spreading lies. Goodnight and God bless you as you Change.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Teachers said they've been paid up to date. So I guess most of those claims are fiction in wailing wailers imagination. I noticed that Vanguard in particular has been spreading the false news. Workers were owed May, June and July but Vanguard deliberately wrote 11months.

This guy Abagworo sha grin
Obviously, you no dey fear hell fire. angry
You at least agree he is owing workers some months.... I pray that the Government of the day when you are 65 and retired will treat you like Rochas is treating the pensioners. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by JonSnow(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

He is not owing. Aren't you tired of lies. I expect you to direct Amaraku to your idol GEJ who used you with nothing to show but dead federal roads in Igboland.

keep quiet you chronic liar! shut it! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by McKren(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
It is time to compel Rochas to publish the donors to Rochas Foundation let us see

There is every likely hood that Rochas Foundation is used as a conduit to siphon IMO State money

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by refreshrate: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
bugzbunny:

Seconded

Thirdeded grin
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by francizy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
JonSnow:

keep quiet you chronic liar! shut it! angry

That's beremole's partner in lies. Both Amugworo and Beremole receive salaries just to suck on Okorocha's dirty nuts sack.. grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by tonychristopher: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
If anybody can read my signature ..it is for people like rochas

I just dey shame for umunne m na IMO state

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by JonSnow(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
francizy:

That's beremole's partner in lies. Both Amugworo shocked shocked and Beremole receive salaries just to suck on Okorocha's dirty nuts sack.. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin Guy, you just made my night cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by brucejet(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2015
I dn't knw wre u get ur info frm, but d truth is dat Rochas is owin imo state workers
[color=#990000][/color]quote author=Abagworo post=38700522]

Lying is bad my dear. Okorocha is the best Governor in the East and no lies and propaganda can change that. He is not owing anybody.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Godsonkemz(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2015
Whenever i see this Okorocha displays his paparazzi public stunt, i remember the clownish Mr bean in the Mr bean tv series.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Abagworo(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2015
donhils:

So in effect he's building the schools from Rochas foundation's purse? If I may ask, does it mean that Imo state money doesn't flow to the foundation?

Do you have evidence of such? The foundation existed and built 99% of their schools before he became Governor.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by donhils: 12:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Do you have evidence of such? The foundation existed and built 99% of their schools before he became Governor.
This is how it goes; questions and answers, not questions and questions. I asked, you're supposed to answer.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by cupidralph(m): 12:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Rochas & Atiku Only God Knows Whats Going On Between These Men.Why Must It Be Atiku's State?
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by playtheblues(f): 1:01am On Oct 06, 2015
How many schools has Alhaji Rochasubullahi built in his state?
Ala bu otu.
WHOcarex:

Source: Channelstv

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Rhea(f): 1:18am On Oct 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Another strategy to loot the Imo state treasury dry. Has he finished building schools in Imo state?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by DedeNkem: 2:12am On Oct 06, 2015
If it is true that Okorocha is owing workers in his state salaries and has unfinished buildings then he's an id*iot.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by benzylas(m): 4:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

He is not owing. Aren't you tired of lies. I expect you to direct Amaraku to your idol GEJ who used you with nothing to show but dead federal roads in Igboland.
If I tell u say na craze dey worry you no vex dis man we are talking about has thrown Imo state into huge debt.a man that accused the state of owing him #16 billion.a man that has a compound 10 times a football pitch. All to himself but built with state money.a man dat has refused to pay salary arrears of 18 months.Imolites are suffering.no good roads.best roads now are China.foot bridges are built with 9inches blocks. Over head motor bridge at orji is built with rods used for building a bungalow. So weneva we curse him no be our fault name him cause am

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by likila: 4:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Up Imo!
Up okorocha!
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by mandax: 4:44am On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm honored to state here that okorocha is a yourbaman(slave)". Quote me anywhere

No he wants to be president of Nigeria. He believes that by doing this, north and southwest shall take him for a destabilized, and crown him President of Nigeria after Buhari.

Okorowhite get problems.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by opribo(m): 5:02am On Oct 06, 2015
If this man doesn't know what to do he should just throw in the towel. What exactly is he trying to achieve with this project

Trying to play to the gallery as usual meanwhile he hasn't tackled the myriad of problems at home.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Kraspo(m): 5:14am On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I'm honored to state here that okorocha is a yourbaman(slave)". Quote me anywhere

If you call "helping the poor/downtrodden.. slavery" then I pray he never gets freedom.
He is the father of the fatherless
Mother of the motherless
Imo State has never been his dream. We should be grateful that we are priveledged to have him as a governor
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by STARGREEN(m): 5:44am On Oct 06, 2015
I am not against charity but facts on ground indicates that his state needs urgent help should he run sincere scale of preference. well I reserve other comments till I see him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TSA Failure Under Buhari, A Sign That Nothing Can Work Under APC / Ganduje Vendetta Against Emir Sanusi / Why We Increased Hate Speech Fine To N5 Million ― Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.