Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK (37171 Views)

BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
fx45:
The subject under scrutiny here is YOUR WIFE! We need to see what the ugly hoe looks like before you can be allowed to talk about Diezani Madueke.

Once again, why are you ashamed of owning up to your bigoted Yeriba tribe? Why have you shamelessly continued to claim American when every rat and cockroach know who you are?
You're Nigerian. You're usually not much to look at.
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Ovamboland(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
babasanti:
Chai, some yoluba people won't sleep well today. Some wont eat. But we know that nothing will happen to Deziani. All this are just noises, Buhari knows it will be war if he jails her. I believe maduekes have incriminating evidence against this government in power. I want to ask my yoluba brothers when will you stop been slave to the tse tse fly.
They jailed awolowo for treason,stopped MKO from been president, attempted to kill diya thrice, overthrew shonekan's govt. For how long will you people be slaves to people who don't mean well for you.
Nigerians should read apostle suleimans prophecy no 36,37,45,47,57. Please let nobody say or quote me that am chima okoro.
Meanwhile am a proud wailer, proudly 5%

You are a sorry case of human specie, you have low self esteem, no moral values or norms and will be a reject in any community of animals in a jungle.
See the way this waste is rejoicing in some dirt the Madueke man supposedly have on Buhari as the the ticket to save the neck of the thieving bi.tch. Rather than be concerned about how to recover both Buhari's loot and Deziani, the mofo is looking for a scenario where everyone will keep quiet and go quietly enjoy their loot.
They push your potential into the gutter by looting resources that could have made you a global sought after brand, and yet you on your own volition wish they both get away with the loot.

You are not fit to be an animal!
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Frankiss44(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
My mother is American...enough said.

If you respect your mother you won't be defending the same persons responsible for her not knowing what it means to have uninterrupted electricity, good jobs, social security, safe roads, Healthcare and insurance , and security.

And I blame that stupidity of yours on your mother because she's obviously ugly and filled you up with low self esteem and dirty ignorance hence your love of idiocy.

So freaking what if your ugly mother is an American? She is just an American hooker sucking some white cocks for few dollars and who knows, you are just one of the bastard that didn't get to know his father...

Lol at she is responsible for lack of security, social welfare and blah blah blah... How stupid can you get? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? You know what I think you? You are just an educated bastard son of a famous American prostitute... You are so frustrated that if left unchecked, you can even pour your frustration on a rock

Quote me and die?
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by babasanti: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ovamboland:

You are a sorry case of human specie, you have low self esteem, no moral values or norms and will be a reject in any community of animals in a jungle.
See the way this waste is rejoicing in some dirt the Madueke man supposedly have on Buhari as the the ticket to save the neck of the thieving bitch. Rather than be concerned about how to recover both Buhari's loot and Deziani, the mofo is looking for a scenario where everyone will keep quiet and go quietly enjoy their loot.
They push your potential into the gutter by looting resources that could have made you a global sought after brand, and yet you on your own volition wish they both get away with the loot.

You are not fit to be an animal!

Your not fit to be a dogs sheet
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by monex(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even Buhari said his brother Abacha wasn't corrupt,leave Dieziani Madueke,Niger Deltans and Biafrans are behind her,its our Oil,we are not complaning!

i am Nigerdeltan and I dont see myself behind her
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Frankiss44:

So freaking what if your ugly mother is an American? She is just an American hooker sucking some white cocks for few dollars and who knows, you are just one of the bastard that didn't get to know his father...

Lol at she is responsible for lack of security, social welfare and blah blah blah... How stupid can you get? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? You know what I think you? You are just an educated bastard son of a famous American prostitute... You are so frustrated that if left unchecked, you can even pour your frustration on a rock

Quote me and die?
My mother knows what uninterrupted power supply means. She also knows what it is to have rights and live in a sane society; your mother had neither. She never had the opportunity. No wonder you sound crazy. I guess that's why you're mad at me.
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Frankiss44(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
My mother knows what uninterrupted power supply means. She also knows what it is to have rights and live in a sane society; your mother had neither. She never had the opportunity. No wonder you sound crazy. I guess that's why you're mad at me.

Probably because your mother traded uninterrupted power supply and living in a sane society for cock sucking... Now why the emphasis on "my mother".. Say something about your father... Oh, I guess your mother don't even know who your father is... Sorry bastard.
After all the noise you still can't show us the ugly picture of this your so called mother let's compare if she is even fit to clean Deziani's shoe in terms of beauty... Your mother lives in a sane society yet you don't know in sane societies, people are innocent until proven guilty? You just come online and insult people's mother like someone that lacks basic education and you feel that's could just because you have a mum that is entitled to uninterrupted power supply? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Frankiss44:

Probably because your mother traded uninterrupted power supply and living in a sane society for cock sucking... Now why the emphasis on "my mother".. Say something about your father... Oh, I guess your mother don't even know who your father is... Sorry bastard.
After all the noise you still can't show us the ugly picture of this your so called mother let's compare if she is even fit to clean Deziani's shoe in terms of beauty... Your mother lives in a sane society yet you don't know in sane societies, people are innocent until proven guilty? You just come online and insult people's mother like someone that lacks basic education and you feel that's could just because you have a mum that is entitled to uninterrupted power supply? Rubbish

My Father, like myself, is a very well respected bureaucrat.

Now tell us about your father.
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Frankiss44:

Actually, you dirty, lying Nigerian son of a bi*tch, I did not take to insulting anyone's parents first--- that is a Nigerian trait when theyr're losing an argument. Specifically, its a very Ibo trait. Ive lived amongst your people and I can tell your characters even without seeing the person. I'd be surprised if you are not one or do not come from somewhere around that part of Nigeria.

My mother cannot clean Mrs.Diezani's shoes? Why? Because she's rich from pilfering funds meant for your development? Well, at least her son is involved in works that ensure crooked African Govt officials end up in our comfy Prisons. Now, do yourself a favor and go get hit by a stray bullet from a drunken cop with foul alcoholic breath that won't hesitate to kill your ignorant as*s because you refused to give him the equivalent of 27 cents.
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Frankiss44(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Actually, you dirty, lying Nigerian son of a bi*tch, I did not take to insulting anyone's parents first--- that is a Nigerian trait when theyr're losing an argument. Specifically, its a very Ibo trait. Ive lived amongst your people and I can tell your characters even without seeing the person. I'd be surprised if you are not one or do not come from somewhere around that part of Nigeria.

My mother cannot clean Mrs.Diezani's shoes? Why? Because she's rich from pilfering funds meant for your development? Well, at least her son is involved in works that ensure crooked African Govt officials end up in our comfy Prisons. Now, do yourself a favor and go get hit by a stray bullet from a drunken cop with foul alcoholic breath that won't hesitate to kill your ignorant as*s because you refused to give him the equivalent of 27 cents.

You are not just a bastard but also a tribal bigot.. For starters, am not an ibo person... Your first crazy comments had to do with insulting the woman's eye.. So that's a compliment right? The only thing you can even boast of your prostitute mother is that she is an American citizen and entitled to uninterrupted power supply.. Lol.. Yet you feel she can clean the shoes of a Shell executive? You better Google that lady's CV before you try to compare her to your cock sucking mother..
Direct your frustration elsewhere and wait till the woman is proved guilty first... As it stands, all these rubbish you are spitting are mere speculations... Goodbye Bastard, it's Monday morning, go and look for something to do and stop depending on your mama to put food on your table
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Frankiss44(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

My Father, like myself, is a very well respected bureaucrat.

Now tell us about your father.

Hahaha.. This got me laughing real hard. Respected bureaucrat indeed... It only goes to prove the kind of character you have as a dad if you can likening him to yourself.. What is respectful about you? You can't pass a message without insulting people.. I just wonder what your father's case will look like.. It's either the word bureaucrat has a new definition or the respect you are talking about is in your wild imagination...
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Frankiss44:

Hahaha.. This got me laughing real hard. Respected bureaucrat indeed... It only goes to prove the kind of character you have as a dad if you can likening him to yourself.. What is respectful about you? You can't pass a message without insulting people.. I just wonder what your father's case will look like.. It's either the word bureaucrat has a new definition or the respect you are talking about is in your wild imagination...

Well, you're Nigerian so its not expected that you'd be truthful. The surprise would've been if you didn't lie. Did I start insulting people's parents or did I respond to the insults from you poverty stricken lowlifes on here?
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Frankiss44:

You are not just a bastard but also a tribal bigot.. For starters, am not an ibo person... Your first crazy comments had to do with insulting the woman's eye.. So that's a compliment right? The only thing you can even boast of your prostitute mother is that she is an American citizen and entitled to uninterrupted power supply.. Lol.. Yet you feel she can clean the shoes of a Shell executive? You better Google that lady's CV before you try to compare her to your cock sucking mother..
Direct your frustration elsewhere and wait till the woman is proved guilty first... As it stands, all these rubbish you are spitting are mere speculations... Goodbye Bastard, it's Monday morning, go and look for something to do and stop depending on your mama to put food on your table
You're still the one throwing insults around, you see?

Yes, I did say Mrs.Maduekwe is not good looking. Or at least not as beautiful as Nigerians always proclaim her to be. Beauty is "subjective", and its my prerogative to decide who I think is beautiful. Its not like mental illness---as in your case--- that has a standard definition. So, tell me why did you get upset? Why are you angry? Are you Mrs.Diezani Maduekwe? Aren't you supposed to be dying of cancer?

A lot of you Nigerians are so ignorant to the point of pity. Pray tell, in the scheme of things: WHO THE HELL IS A SHELL EXECUTIVE?! If Mrs.Maduekwe did not steal your Government funds you would not be respecting her so much right now. Today she's a pariah and every institution that had a (previous) relationship with her has disowned her; except low life career losers like yourself.

You need to get your life and stop defending the same people that ensured you lacked the proper education and environment to comport yourself in a civilized manner.

P.S:I never said you were Ibo. I said you "probably" were, and that more than likely you came from that Region i.e the minority tribes in the area. You exhibit the classic uncouth character typical of the people from that part of your country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Arrives EFCC In Police Convoy / Why Akpabio Withdrew From Senatorial Rerun - PDP / What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.