Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (95491 Views)

Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate / BREAKING! Osinbajo's New Policy Crashes Dollar As Naira Gains Massively NOW NOW / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Kulas: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
What a lot of people are waiting to see on d list when officially released is "where is he or she from",Is he or she Hausa or igbo or yoruba etc.How many of our tribe are in d list.Nobody cares about competency irrespective of where he or she comes from.Naija,I hail una.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by sunnymaja(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
The shout is heavy whereas the second list is coming up. Who knows who will be in the second list. Buari has his own strategy and does not want to be called puppet. Reserve and replacement list in case of rejection of any nominees may create a favour. You don't understand politics. Tinubu men are in the cabinet and he cannot field all. Period

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by sweetgala(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
I like Buhari , he is a very wise man, A gift betrothed to him by his advanced years. I don't agree with the OP , Tinubu has not been rubbish by Buhari, cut to size yes, but Tinubu is not the outright leader of the yotuba nation, and can not independently dictate it's interests and political progress.

In time Buhari would call Tinubu in and continue to figure him in his government, he is a headstrong man, I doubt even his closest allies can tell what he would do. Osinbanjo is a great VP and that should be reward enough for Tinubu for his contributions.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Okanokan(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mr President have proven to all and sundry that he is a good chess player, the jagaban has been cut to size using the template, as in chess, for every move there must be a counter move.
A new set of leaders are now being created in the south west zone to counter the stranglehold of Mr Tinubu in the west, while Adams Oshiomole and Amaechi take charge of South south and Ngige and Onu hold thier ground in the East. However, its not yet uhuru for the Sai Buhari group for you take Tinubu for granted at your because i see a coming of Tinubu and Atiku.
Whatever the manipulation within the coat of many colour coalition as represented in the Apc we await the registration of the New CPC.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
tomdon:
buhari returned from the UN assembly on Thursday last week, how could he have met with tinubu on Wednesday in abuja.
this telegraph people self!!!

I hope baba is operating with free hand

Stupid conjurers everywhere! And dumbos will swallow the story hook, line and sinker.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by phanshark(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
chai! pesin way rit dis get time oh!
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
APEESHIT
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Truckpusher(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Tinubu tried to impose his puppet in Senate it failed.
He tried in HOR he failed
He tried rubbishing Fashola, that seems to be failing as well.

Some one is going to have heart attack soon.
Tinubu and his online rodents don't just get the message - Once a Fulani is in-charge he is so fuccking in-charge.

And he doesn't give a fucck who made him be in-charge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
"APC is not a party; it is a gang of people whose sole aim was to remove Dr. Goodluck Jonathan as president."

What an aim! What a shallow ideology to build a nation with!
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by samplegirl(f): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm enjoying the drama

Me too!
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Fearcom(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
My gut feeling tells me that most of the names being paraded as ministers on social media won't make the actual ministerial list.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by kunzaar83(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
themilanway:
Everybody cooking up useless theories about Tinubu.

I read where some one said he had a last laugh

Really?The party he created barely 3yrs old dethroned a party that has been in power for 16yrs,a feat that hasn't happen any where in Africa.

Some people should just let this man please..
so for Ūя̲̅ mind na tinibu create apc? Ūя̲̅ funny, infact u better know that buhari would have won 2015 election with or without the acn.... Go and check all the votes that came from southwest and remove them from the averall Apc votes and see weather buhari wioll not win, what came from the south west was not even up to 1million vetes and Ūя̲̅ dia claiming what u don't know.... Even d tinibu and all of una wey get brain like sallah rams una think say after that comissioner anything go come from tinibu? PMB no be fool like that o.... Even the so called vp is not even as influential as his post as attoney genral of lagos statem... Na still comisioner him be who go dash am pv? Yeye rams called yoloba
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by kunzaar83(m): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
themilanway:
Everybody cooking up useless theories about Tinubu.

I read where some one said he had a last laugh

Really?The party he created barely 3yrs old dethroned a party that has been in power for 16yrs,a feat that hasn't happen any where in Africa.

Some people should just let this man please..
so for Ūя̲̅ mind na tinibu create apc? Ūя̲̅ funny, infact u better know that buhari would have won 2015 election with or without the Can... Go and check all the votes that came from southwest and remove them from the averall Apc votes and see weather buhari wioll not win, what came from the south west was not even up to 1million vetes and Ūя̲̅ dia claiming what u don't know.... Even d tinibu and all of una wey get brain like sallah rams una think say after that comissioner anything go come from tinibu? PMB no be fool like that o.... Even the so called vp is not even as influential as his post as attoney genral of lagos statem... Na still comisioner him be who go dash am pv? Yeye rams called yoloba

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by adegboye1: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Tinubu tried to impose his puppet in Senate it failed. He tried in HOR he failed He tried rubbishing Fashola, that seems to be failing as well.
Some one is going to have heart attack soon.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by piagetskinner(m): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hehe... Buharis "I am for everybody, and I am for nobody" is really playing out well for tinubu - to his disadvantage. #anyway I don't know y El rufai keeps hovering round the president.. What does he hope to achieve with that
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by adegboye1: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=adegboye1 post=38706005][/quote if Tinubu falls seven times God Almight will lift him again in the presence of his arch enemies. He has made a mark single handedly in Nigeria politics which no one has done in the history of this nation. Only God can determine his success not you haters of this political genius. God is on the throne. God will prove His supremacy. Let us wait and see.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by iamfreshmontana(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2015
in laugh in hausa

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Spybradd: 12:33am On Oct 06, 2015
propaganda...they are stylishly removing,maybe promoting,if u like,ibe kachukwu grom nnpc to ministerial position so a hausa fooolani would be made nnpc M.D Same thing will apply in the agric ministry,you know,emirs and fertiliser things

tinubu and Southwest can consider MINISTRY OF LAGOON services...
grin
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by montezz(f): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Puppet gone wild. Tinubu tot he's gat a puppy 2 realise t'is an untameable cub afterall.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Obynolee(f): 3:25am On Oct 06, 2015
vanessadelaere:
Tinubu should be happy. He might not be getting his wishes now, but. The President has something good in stock for him. We all respect his sacrifice to make APC a governing party

You. must be a Northerner
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by AreaFada2: 3:58am On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by newspostng(m): 4:13am On Oct 06, 2015
oh

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by 247Dior(m): 4:29am On Oct 06, 2015
lollololol laughing in Chinese... proudly 5% and we have nothing to loose
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by babafirst(m): 4:50am On Oct 06, 2015
SonOfEl:

a party who created? apc's selling point was CPC's buhari.....so sell your lies elsewhere.
Hmmmm,that's right.For instance I voted for APC because of Buhari ohh not Tinubu and I am not a Northerner(had to clarify the issue of zone before some people start raising the issue of tribe)Meanwhile if Buhari had been even the flag bearer of PDP I would have voted for PDP.Buhari was the magic wand.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by babafirst(m): 4:59am On Oct 06, 2015
zoelife:

"APC is not a party; it is a gang of people whose sole aim was to remove Dr. Goodluck Jonathan as president."

What an aim! What a shallow ideology to build a nation with!
Removing Jonathan from power ,'is/was' a reasonable enough 'ideology' abegi.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by chinae(m): 5:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Amebo Headquarters gist:

I heard he left his home in Abuja after reading the list. hmm na wa oo. wonders shall neva end. buhari self na wicked man o.
u hear say even wetin him vice talk b lik iya tura poo? pple self; no b small tin o.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Rotimi47: 5:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Funny story, I will only comment when the list is officially made public as so many fake news keep flying around. To your tents o Israel.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by utuk: 6:03am On Oct 06, 2015
this is just the begining
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by tolustx(m): 6:15am On Oct 06, 2015
This op and other intending ops should always think of, and adopt 'summary' when posting topics here.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Obijulius: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Just gave you the hundredth like on that post.

Haterzzz can go and die on Remi Tinubu's arse...

obum88:
Since it is about APshit am not reading. Their worshippers can summarize for us
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by greatness22(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2015
6fit:

meaning yu are brainless
Am sorry dear, u just prove it to me dat ur brain is Dead. With the way u ar going now, u might jst end up six feet below.....Just like ur username,
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by ihatesycophant(m): 6:46am On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Since it is about APshit am not reading. Their worshippers can summarize for us

No wonder you failed your English Language and continue to fail till date. Summary and comprehension has become your greatest problem. You can still use this medium to brush yourself up and prepare for next year NABTEB. Please don't dare WAEC or NECO because you will fail again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.