Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (95490 Views)

Tinubu: Osinbajo Was Hesitant When He was Chosen as Buhari’s Running Mate / BREAKING! Osinbajo's New Policy Crashes Dollar As Naira Gains Massively NOW NOW / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by oche65(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by jerusalem101: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Tinubu should be satisfy with Lagos State which had since been handed down to him by the Yorubas as his exclusive preserve not Nigeria. He can only call a shot for his yoruba brothers not the whole country, he better wake up from such self inflicted illusion.
Them say Monkey smart, monkey smart na becuz tree near tree oh.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Howmon: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Journalism in Nigeria is dead, has been for a while. It might still be the tool for another civil war in this country as journalists are getting lazy by the day.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2015
ihatesycophant:

No wonder you failed your English Language and continue to fail till date. Summary and comprehension has become your greatest problem. You can still use this medium to brush yourself up and prepare for next year NABTEB. Please don't dare WAEC or NECO because you will fail again.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by tola268: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2015
nansng:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/ministerial-list-how-buhari-shocked-tinubu-osinbajo/
I as one of the masses appreciate Buari for his wisdom and The God will continue to support him, this is the Govt of masses, the selfish capitalist leaders should go and sleep, leave Buari alone to choose saint people
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Nickymezor(f): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Wateva! na dem sabi... Who d CAP fits let HIM wear it... Hoping it wld finally be a case of a" square peg in a round hole". Dat wat matters/ counts @ d end of d day.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by mtor: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2015
2n2k:
Is there any ethics for journalism in Nigeria? Every idiots will just have brainwave and start publishing their figment of imagination.

It is only Nigerian media that will report a close door meeting between two persons and gleefully report the sitting arrangement, verbatim report of what was said by who, - even in quotes. shocked
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by donem: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2015
LeOstrich:

You think the north will want a manservant of Tinubu and a pastor for that matter be their President?

The only reason they failed in not subverting the constitution after Yaradua's demise was because of the region Jonathan came from.

What leverage has the SW against the north? Do they have any resource? The highest they will do in yoruba land is to occupy Obalende, shout we-no-go-gree in between dancing to fuji music and eating jollof rice! grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Mufasa27(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2015
The most funniest part of this article, was the part that said tinubu relocated to abuja when apc won the election but now he is back to lagos last Thursday.....why, is he afraid of boko haram or is it what I'm thinking ?? Kikikikikikikikikikikikik grin
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2015
vanessadelaere:
Tinubu should be happy. He might not be getting his wishes now, but. The President has something good in stock for him. We all respect his sacrifice to make APC a governing party
Yes oh even without the president having something good for him,I believe Tinubu wll let those the president nominated to play a bad card and the president will be like had I known I would ve listened to Tinubu.trust Jagaban.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Teespice(f): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2015
what even caught my attention was that the spoils of election has to be shared before elections and not after.

I had faith in buhari's government and was happy jona lost the elections but with recent events............

which way nigeria? is it a crime that citizens demand for good governance.

seems as if some powerful individuals want to bring nigeria to its knees and they don't care if the country is on standstill provided their wishes are met.

it's a shame really.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by oweman: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color
]i just like the way this Buhari of a man is handling everybody .
Now most people will realise there is diferent between certificate and sense wether you are SAN Dr or wharever Buhari is puting everyone in his rightful positin no room anymore for godfatherism .
Those dreaming of controling the government under GMB must by now be regreting while the common Nigerians will be the beneficiaries .
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by JBL316: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Being part of a good cause is a good thing. I want to use this opportunity to thank the Lion of Bourdillon, the Asiwaju himself, for being part of that good thing-giving us a president a majority of us desired. I think he should be satisfied with that. Stay back, relax and let things unfold. U shall be adequately rewarded am sure when you see a Nigeria that is working, or is there any better reward? Leave this ministerial thing for the boyz, u be fada!

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Jesusloveyou: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
LeOstrich:
Where are those fools that where clamoring for Falana as Minister of Justice?

Lolz.

My thread here on why Falana should not be appointed as Minister of Justice was read by Buhari's people.

And see how shameless Wole Soyinka has become. He is now using his noble prize to settle beefing politicians.

Yeye dey ooze!
i really miss falana and pat utomi, but falana can still be appointed as agf, while pat wil be useful in many agencies, our change mantra has not change

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Boyooosa(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2015
'I see a black man replaces Osinbajo as the tenure lapses' shocked ... in Martin Luther King, Jnr' s voice.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2015
babafirst:
Removing Jonathan from power ,'is/was' a reasonable enough 'ideology' abegi.

Well he's out.

Please make it worth the effort.

We're watching.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by free13: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Chai.... grin
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by daveP(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2015
Im getting sick of the way some peeps are tryna portray the VP as ineffective besides the President. Like he doesnt have a say in decisions. Is the VP Post now just a ceremonial one, one just to grab a region, then remain forever silent? Cos i noticed that with former VP Sambo too.

Utomi will give PMB tough time if he took that place. The man has one followership of influence when he speaks. Same for Falana And so it all boils down to who and who PMB wants to control. That's it.

Perhap BAT should start playing Chess with Saraki cos it seems PMB is gaining ground over his(Bat's) renowned game record.

Rumble in the bronx
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by daveP(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Teespice:
what even caught my attention was that the spoils of election has to be shared before elections and not after.

I had faith in buhari's government and was happy jona lost the elections but with recent events............

which way nigeria? is it a crime that citizens demand for good governance.

seems as if some powerful individuals want to bring nigeria to its knees and they don't care if the country is on standstill provided their wishes are met.

it's a shame really.
pls dont make me jump up in triumph saying 'I said it'. Twill be too early. Keyword:Control
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Dwilderness: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2015
The first people that are disappointed are Tinubu, Osibanjo and the South West. The second group that will be disappointed will be Buhari and his immediate presidential team because he has chosen pig faced liars and hawks as his team members Fashola Amaechi and Fayemi that are very corrupt, power hungry and arrogant. They'll eventually make Buhari derail as they'll poke their fingers in his eyes and prey after his seat. For Tinubu and Osinbajo their greed made Jonathan's chase possible even Amaechi and Fashola. The real twist is on its way. Nigerians generally will be in for a shocker. Meanwhile the midget El Rufai and the man with large apetite for the Presidency, Tambwal are brewing their venom to be sprayed over Buhary later like chemical weapon. Watch them out for part 3 which will follow shortly after part 2.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
LeOstrich:
Where are those fools that where clamoring for Falana as Minister of Justice?

Lolz.

My thread here on why Falana should not be appointed as Minister of Justice was read by Buhari's people.

And see how shameless Wole Soyinka has become. He is now using his noble prize to settle beefing politicians.

Yeye dey ooze!

You were actually saying something reasonable but then, the allure of tribalistic sentiments is too much for you to ever ignore. With your disparaging comment about Soyinka, I already know your tribe. Children of the devil pretending to adorn white robes
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by LadyMessi(f): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol! I laugh in Greek. Pls when is d next season coming out, i fink i'm beginning to lik this movie.
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by babafirst(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
zoelife:

Well he's out.

Please make it worth the effort.

We're watching.
Actually you are right, ideology goes farther than pulling GEJ from power.Perhaps if Nigerians can exercise patience,maybe for about a year, the ideological direction of PMB's regime will be clearly appreciated.Although one thing I am clear about is PMB's anti corruption stance which in itself constitutes 'ideology'.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by vpaymoney(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
themilanway:
Everybody cooking up useless theories about Tinubu.

I read where some one said he had a last laugh

Really?The party he created barely 3yrs old dethroned a party that has been in power for 16yrs,a feat that hasn't happen any where in Africa.

Some people should just let this man please..
Story
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Ayomivic(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
I like what PMB did . I think it is right time to do away with issue of godfathers in this country.Nigeria is for nigerians we all have equal right to become what we wanted to become. Nigeria is not for certain families or counpounds. Nigeria constitution is different to party constitution, the President is for nigeria not for party, the politician should know the area in which they can intervene in the country matter or presidency matter.

The reason i like Mr President nominees is these. We all know that all of these nominees had one time held one post and the other in the past and they had proved to us that they were not saint. Fashola ,Amechi and others are like other politicians, they are all theives. Now Mr president has make thieves to watch over valuable goods. We will all see if they will do as they expected or watch over it.

One thing i have to tell them is this, Mr President has given you another oppotunity to correct your misdeed. I don't know why they would not performe this time. They had already occupied a post before some of you were ex-governors, some were senators etc. You had have money, you had tasted corruption before but this is called to service not a called to embezzle as formals President had called you. This president say i hate corruption , let us build the falling fence of this country, let be merciful, let make restitution of our sins. I am asking you are you ready for these?

Only the Godfearing, i mean the folish one, yes the godfearing people are folish in the sight of worldly men. The Bible says we are folish for Christ sake. So, önly the folish would not embezzle found or engage in corruption in the past regime be it Obasanjo regime expecialy Jonathan regime becouse all the past Government were chop make i chop government. Because if you see that people were stealing with impunity you too we steal unelse they called you folish

mr Fasola, Mr Amechi,Mr Fayemi and others the post you are about to hold will determine your political career in this country
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by KwoiZabo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
themilanway:
Everybody cooking up useless theories about Tinubu.

I read where some one said he had a last laugh

Really?The party he created barely 3yrs old dethroned a party that has been in power for 16yrs,a feat that hasn't happen any where in Africa.

Some people should just let this man please..
Feat my foot. Take away Buhari and see what becomes of APC and even the support the party got from the SW is because of Osinbajo and the overhyped Fash.ole. Tinubu is a criminal _ bill gates . APC is a fraud - Aristotle
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Jimmyduke: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
But wait ooo....Waitin Tinubu nd his cohort b tink befor?? Datz GAME OF POLITICS cheesy Naija politics is lik push me mai pluck mango buh dnt expect anyone until i belle FULL...Hahahahaha
Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by PetroPlays: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Introduction to Exploration and Production Business from 26th – 30th October, 2015 Training in DUBAI, UAE.
Payment Deadline: 12th October, 2015.
Registration Fee: Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N350, 000)
Packages includes: Flight ticket, Visa Fee, Accommodation for 7 nights, Softwares, Training Data, Training Manual, Training Materials, Videos, Class Exercises, and Certificates, Sites seeing after lectures..
Open to all Geologists, Environmentalist, Surveyors, Demographer, Health Officers, Marketers, Law Enforcement Officers, Planner & Meteorologists (Applicable nearly in all fields) and anyone interested in the Oil and Gas Business.

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Basic123: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mogidi:

Tinubu tried to impose his puppet in Senate it failed.
He tried in HOR he failed
He tried rubbishing Fashola, that seems to be failing as well.

Some one is going to have heart attack soon.
He has never had heart attack since then ooo.
He is now the president elect,and he will choose his team by himself.
You people new song now is that he would not be sworn in.I came back to this thread to check the genesis of your frustration.

TINUBU has been fighting battles and winning, he don tey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph by Basic123: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
vanessadelaere:
Tinubu should be happy. He might not be getting his wishes now, but. The President has something good in stock for him. We all respect his sacrifice to make APC a governing party

😆

He is the president elect as at this time T as against the will of buhari and the same set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.