Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Do Not Want To Lose My Marriage, What Do I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Do Not Want To Lose My Marriage, What Do I Do? (2198 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Do Not Want To Lose My Marriage, What Do I Do? by Esthersblog(f): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Kindly drop your comments also at the comment section of this post on Esther's blog at http://esther.com.ng/special-i-do-not-want-to-lose-my-marriage-what-do-i-do/

I have been sending most of your responses to the lady and she really appreciates it and would love to read more as I have not been able to keep up with sending all the replies to her.

Thank you

eyinjuege:
You have unfortunately married a man with no regard for you, and despite being the 'legal' wife your husband has become "our" husband. Way forward? It's a tough call, but you shouldn't suffer in silence. Inform his pastors, and this is just for record purposes. His family obviously don't want you in his life so there's no point seeking succour there.
It's time to face your self and improve your self for the sake of your child.
Hope you work, look for ways to get more financially empowered. Do new things, learn a skill, meet new people, join a club or social group that adds value to others. Have you gone to a higher institution? If you haven't, time to do so or go for some professional exam certifications. You need to keep busy so you don't wallow in self pity cos that depresses further.
What has happened has happened and you have learned an invaluable lesson.. Never trust completely a human being cos they are just humans and will always fail. Don't have expectations of people cos most times you often get disappointed.
Sorry about your heartaches.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Advice / What Should Be Done To This Man / Woman Attacks Husband For Farting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.