Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) (37685 Views)

Obiano Promotes Clement Okodo Nigeria's 2017 Best Teacher, Gives Him N1M (Pics) / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos / Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by montezz(f): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
No teacher no nation! Proudly a teacher 2be! Fayose a dupe o!

1 Like

Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by HzRF(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2015
olexjay:
Congrats to her!

Bur in 9ja I think gift like this are mostly not just awarded to people anyhow unless they're into politics... Hope the woman isn't a political member smiley #JezzSaying
I watch the programme live yesterday
The teaches were selected from each LG

Then fayose asked them to choose from d papers which contains 1 yes nd others No

He said he doesn't want to sit down in his office and choose the best teacher

He want God to pick d winner
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by matzobi: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2015
good for a teacher
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by j4sure(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2015
COngrats oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by kadzin(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2015
NotNairalandi:
I know say na this type of car she go win.N90,000 car

They no see better Lexus330 give am!grin
u be mumu of ths present century, ur stupidity nd foolishness are rare gems. Ode oshii, tel ur fada to buy her a veyron na
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by bloodkiIler: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2015
MrEmeritus1:

Mba Micheal, The famous rapist and kidnapper.
Ikpu nne i
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by bloodkiIler: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2015
MrEmeritus1:

Mba Micheal will die a miserable death. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ikpu nne i
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by delishpot: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2015
So how does she maintain the car? Abi her salary reach?
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by bloodkiIler: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2015
MrEmeritus1:

Mba Micheal, Iya e mafoju sunkun e. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ikpu nne i ebea
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by bloodkiIler: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
MrEmeritus1:

Mba Micheal the famous rapist, Baba e ma fowo gbe e sin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ikpu nne i
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by bloodkiIler: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2015
MrEmeritus1:

Mba Micheal is a rapist. Iku ma pa alanu e ni. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ikpu nne i
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2015
kadzin:

u be mumu of ths present century, ur stupidity nd foolishness are rare gems. Ode oshii, tel ur fada to buy her a veyron na
uncle Kadzin,abeg wetin concern my fada for this mata?
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by olexjay(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
HzRF:

I watch the programme live yesterday
The teaches were selected from each LG

Then fayose asked them to choose from d papers which contains 1 yes nd others No

He said he doesn't want to sit down in his office and choose the best teacher

He want God to pick d winner

Oh den dats a nice one
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by olexjay(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Omotolu:
...you should know the woman is a strong party member...
ehn ehn
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by bloodkiIler: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
MrEmeritus1:

Mba Micheal is a rapist and kidnapper. Oma sho fo ni grin grin grin
b

Otu nne i
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by simplesay1212(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Towncrier247:
Mrs Akindele Mary (pictured below), a teacher from St John's Pry, Emure Ekiti was adjudged the best primary school teacher in Ekiti state and was awarded a new Kia Soul by the state govt.

Congrats to her.
really happy for her.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-of-woman-adjudged-best-teacher.html
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by bummyla(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
congratulations Madam! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by Otunba101: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
NotNairalandi:

U've got a bad mouth... Could u have done better than d that if u were d Governor? Learn to appreciate gud gestures
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by ezekielplenty(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oh! Tinubu, Fayose is my beloved son whom I am well pleased!!!!!
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
NotNairalandi:

They sha try ...if na only award plaque they give her nko wetin you go do ? At least encourage and appreciate the little the state govt has done...do you no if in her lifetime she never dream of having a car in her dream talkless of having one in real life....learn to appreciate little tin bro.

1 Like

Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by aluko360(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
NotNairalandi:

Bad Belle!
It may be a Kia Soul but it's brand new!
May God banish the spirit of Tokunb0 in your life.
Let's learn to appreciate a good deed
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by xyndeepearl: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
mickyeddi:
Why do they have to display this in a stadium? Is it not possible to just give the car to her inner home or school??
oga twas world teachers day...all states celebrated it in a big way
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
NotNairalandi:

They might not be able to maintain it properly but they will surely be able to maintain a KIA.
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
NotNairalandi:

So you mean Senator Ben Murray Bruce drives a N90,000 car ? Chai.

Mint Kia Soul may be costlier than Tokunboh Rx330.
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by 400billionman: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
mickyeddi:
Why do they have to display this in a stadium? Is it not possible to just give the car to her inner home or school??

To motivate her colleagues to work harder.

Fayose touches the life of his people in uncountable ways. May God grant me the opportunity to serve my people like him..
Re: Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) by cooljude(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
mickyeddi:
Because they celeberated teachers day yesterday in Ekiti presently serving there. A teacher in my school got 20k for being the best in that school and its environ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / Biafra War: Your Comment Disgraceful, Shows Lack Of Wisdom – Sam Amadi To Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.