Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (33496 Views)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by uptoHim(m): 4:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Hi. I'm no longer modding. Next time please cc lalasticlala and dominique

Noted! Thanks
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by uptoHim(m): 4:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Aifedayo:

That's just it, you created a threat instead of a thread. *wink*

hahahahaha
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by bakila: 5:00am On Oct 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
Body language indeed grin
Black belly infact. Na you go tire.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Walexsammy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Some areas have being cut off for 1yr now in Nigeria .I laugh when people say power has improved generally. The so called 5,000 mw can't even go round the 36 states of federation yet we are celebrating power that is a necessity, Something that we pay through our nose to get
so, wia were u during the past administration?
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Walexsammy:
so, wia were u during the past administration?
No difference between the past and present government. Let's wait till dry season to judge weather power has improved
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by princeafos(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Same here@ oyo town. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by olatade(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
There is no DISCO in Kaduna?

It is about 30 hours now,
one cannot dance to his liking,
everywhere is darkness and heat.

There is no music from the DISCO master.
The DJ is nowhere to be found,
I learnt he lost his voice.

Just paid N10,000 for a 300 wavelength of music
While last month we waltzed through 480.

Where is the DISCO master?
Last night the DJ killed my life!

This night?

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by chichi007: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Please how is the light in Bariga?
Bailey street precisely, my house agent says 18-20 hours and I want to know if it’s true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked / Abdullahi Abbas: Kano Supplementary Election Is “Do Or Die” – APC Chairman / Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.