Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (33499 Views)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by shizzy7(f): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2015
dmcdad:

What part? Cause I know the lighting condition at Lawanson is super cool, but same cannot be said about Bode Thomas.
IkejA, igando and environs...
I think surulere uses a different distribution company,they are better just that they rationalize it..Lawanson might not be super cool tomorrow
Generator sellers and Repairers did an All night Vigil for NEPA.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ZZ22: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Seems Bubu's body odour now blows strong at midnight cuz here in onitsha the light is steady only at midnight

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by PatKing(f): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
BODY LANGUAGE!
chudionu58:
May we know buhari's policy,initiatives and projects that caused the so called improvement.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ajepako(f): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
ceejay80s:
Very poor in pedro shomolu

Exactly! poor in Pedro, Palm groove, gbagada, onipanu, and Bariga

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ajepako(f): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Iyoma2:
APC seize d light to blackmail GEJ government, they restored it to celebrate their fraudulent victory, now dat their honey moon is over d light is back to its place. No light, no light no light. I don service my generator shaaaaa.

Honeymoon is over

' Body language' magic dwindling and fading.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
SOMEONE SHOULD HELP US IN ORE... No ELECTRICITY SINCE LAST YEAR
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ajepako(f): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dexema:
See as some people dey use bad mouth lay curse on Nigeria because of politics,I pray it would be well with u guys.
For those who dont have light,take heart and see what you can do by spreading the news on social media...yes! Social media.
The real test for phcn and the disco's is approaching, I pray we can maneuver the dry season with good results.
Here @MM intl Airport Road,light is alright btw 15-18 hrs daily.

yes, but in recent days in Aviation Estate along Airport Road, it's been epileptic..
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by del5545(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
No lite in ikorodu for 5days naw n stil countin.Egbin power station is down n Ikeja Power Distributn didn't tell us tel us its'problem.nonsense.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by dmcdad: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:
IkejA, igando and environs...
I think surulere uses a different distribution company,they are better just that they rationalize it..Lawanson might not be super cool tomorrow
Generator sellers and Repairers did an All night Vigil for NEPA.
Yeah... There is rationing around Bode Thomas area and it's really annoying. Lawanson is far better with constant power supply I have discovered.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Lovelynature(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
ussv:
Excellent , at Amuwo Odofin
Exactly
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by litaninja(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
It appears Ikeja distribution is where the issue is from, and it appears the current shutdown state of Egbin plant is the root cause...

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by bolaji3071(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
The light don spoil again o...nepa don start their rubbish..we no dey get light again ooo
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Presidox: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Its been CRAZY in ikorodu!! More than a week now!!! HELP!!!
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Juciano1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
I stay in Calabar, Cross River, and I've not enjoyed up to 3 hours power supply cumulatively in the last 2 weeks! Those of una where dey enjoy, mek una enjoy well well-o. grin
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Hehehehe1: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
litaninja:
It appears Ikeja distribution is where the issue is from, and it appears the current shutdown state of Egbin plant is the root cause...
bt oshodi-isolo dey under ikedc... light for okota down to awumodofin is constant
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chaleeee:

Which Ado? Ado Ekiti?? For Basiri area, no light for over 2 weeks now.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chaleeee:

Which Ado? Ado Ekiti?? For Basiri area, no light for over 2 weeks now.

Which side for basiri
because I live close
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
In my area it's become so epileptic in the past 2 months, from what used to be an impressive supply, however I don't think it has anything to do with the present or past administration, body language and appeasement of the born to rules and power custodians might have done some magic in stemming vandalism and intentional sabotage by cabals, but work needs to be done o. What is 5k megawatts for over 200million people?
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by charlesucheh(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
NEW NYANYA STRETCHED UP TO ADO AND THE LIKES IS A TOTAL DEFINITION OF DARKNESS. THEY CLAIM TO BE ON A TWO DAYS ON AND OFF ROUTINE, IN WHICH ON THE ON DATE, THEY STILL GET TO SEIZE POWER FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME AND MAKE SURE THE OFF DAYS ARE STRICTLY OBSERVED. WHAT A CHEAT................... PLEASE HELP OOOOOO!!!!!!!!! IT SEEMS THE CHANGE DIDN'T SEE THIS PART OF NIGERIA, SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME TALK TO PMB ...............
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Ilekeh(f): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
24/7 light/electricity

I pay my bills and I get Light.

Oh yea, I'm not residing in the cesspit called Nigeria grin
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by litaninja(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
lobatan...

Hehehehe1:
bt oshodi-isolo dey under ikedc... light for okota down to awumodofin is constant
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by cecejobs(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Same here, #6days

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by blesoh(f): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
For d past 1wk no light here
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by emmiesky(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Over here in Calabar, the light situation for the past two weeks has been PATHETIC!!! Please let the PHCN come to our aid. Mbok!!!!
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by HALLOWED: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
From all indications I noticed at a time power has started dropping gradually.

I hope it's not what I am thinking. Am I the only one feeling maybe they struggled to create impression.

Or is it that the body language is no longer having effects! undecided
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Masky2000: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dyt:
Its been like 6 days now we haven't seen light on the island, Lagos island and I am sure it affects some areas too, queue already in filling stations
Pls ooooo
Call on these your men ooooo
Oru yi ti poju
Ejoooooo
Bikoooooo
Da alu abi nagode dem dey talk am
Its that bad that I have to make this thread at this hour
Oru oooooo
Heat pooooo
cry cry

I visited a friend of mine at Ikorodu, along Agric-Isawo area yesterday, the deplorable state of the environment is quite disturbing. Not only that the roads are not motorable, they are all in a bad shape, no pipe-borne water, no light, the worst is that they have not had light for over a week now, yet our Govt. want the youths in this area to be self empowered. And come to think of it, this part of Ikorodu is one of the busiest and business hubs in Ikorodu from what I saw.

I wish our Lagos govt. officials will visit and see things for themselves.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by bqlekan(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
goldenruby:
Good morning dear. Thank you kiss kiss
Thanks ma'am.. good evening.. hope you had a nice day? And shey traffic o je ko re yin looni.. I pray for no insomnia today.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by cardim: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
U all need to relocate to Ago, Okota, Canal estate to be precise. The light conditions has been good for 5 months and counting.....
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
bqlekan:

Thanks ma'am.. good evening.. hope you had a nice day? And shey traffic o je ko re yin looni.. I pray for no insomnia today.. cheesy
cheesy Traffic awon Aye ni, kosi choice. AMEN to the insom prayer! Good night kiss
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by bqlekan(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
goldenruby:
cheesy Traffic awon Aye ni, kosi choice. AMEN to the insom prayer! Good night kiss
as in ehn.. its the reason why I don't like Lag much.. but we have no choice.. and thanks.. odaaro.. ajiire o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Damning Human Rights Report On Nigeria, Released 10 Days Before Buhari Visits / Governor Sanwo-olu Arrives Governor's Office, Addresses Civil Servants (video) / Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.