Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (33502 Views)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by 9jatatafo(m): 1:49am On Oct 06, 2015
The situation is bad in my side at ikorodu. The electricity people came to disconnect those who are owing and blew up the fuse therefore suffering those of us that paid our bills regularly, the whole area is thrown into total darkness and too much estimated bills. Some houses got 100k as bill. It is 8 days now no light

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by meImyself(m): 1:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Honestly..........we dey av light here in elewuro akobo ibadan @least 20hours in a day..

4 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by snehapa: 1:50am On Oct 06, 2015
Reporting live from Sango Ota Ogun state. We have been witnessing 92% Power supply in Orilè-iloyè in recent times.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by westsise: 1:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Good Day Nairapeople ibi like say some people go vomit our money wey dem don carry go tetee
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by montezz(f): 1:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Mtchewww! It's nothing compare 2 d way it used 2 be. Poor.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ewizard1: 1:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Very OK! in Orile Iganmu area!

Azin... Super Very OK!
If seized, it gets restored in less than 10mins!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Republlican(f): 1:58am On Oct 06, 2015
RedCapChief:
Well,there isn't much to stay.

I have always enjoyed stable electricity here in Canada. Occasionally, I'm inconvenienced by switching off my refrigerator every 3 days to avoid icing over

Other than that, I can't complain

grin grin

That was not the question she asked, you are just showing off besides Canada and usa can never be 9ja

I miss 9ja die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by sotall(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2015

13 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by campbelljosh(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2015
No light here for 3 days now

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by mavelos1o(m): 2:05am On Oct 06, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. na for where them dey born all this people for Nairaland sef?
pocohantas:
You dey plug yourself for electricity sleep?
Why you wake this early morning na...

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by roldee(m): 2:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Na so so heat dey catch me for here ebute meta dem just blink light for us my bro no see am to show fast dem quick off am e no reach one second cry
So buhari just wan suffer us upon my "sai baba" sad hmmmm make go enjoy my 5 star heat one day I'll be the president this country too sad 2033 grin lipsrsealed una good dey

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by BTT(m): 2:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Very terrible. Palmgroove, Lagos. Day 5; average 2-3 hours per day.

Is Baba's body language done talking to electricity?

6 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by menix(m): 2:26am On Oct 06, 2015
Maybe Buhari now uses deodorants cous his body odor which powers the Power plant have reduced, causing reduction of power to my Estate. It's now Once every three dayz unlike before 22-23hrs of electricity daily..

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Mickey7(m): 2:27am On Oct 06, 2015
The light situation in my part of kaduna state is great with an average of about 20hrs of power supply daily for the past two weeks.Yesterday for instance we got 23 hrs 55 mins of power supply.dunno if it has anything to do with buhari.honestly i do no care smiley watching sound city now by the way
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Horlufemi(m): 2:29am On Oct 06, 2015
ussv:
Excellent , at Amuwo Odofin

Amuwo Odofin rocks
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by kidsam: 2:40am On Oct 06, 2015
DYT oya pack come my place now. There is light boku boku
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by skubido(m): 2:45am On Oct 06, 2015
lighti, I pray o, since last year we don't have light in okitipupa ondo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Dyt(f): 2:46am On Oct 06, 2015
kidsam:
DYT oya pack come my place now. There is light boku boku

cheesy cheesy
This offshore man
You no dey sleep?
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by sonnie10: 2:47am On Oct 06, 2015
RedCapChief:
Well,there isn't much to stay.

I have always enjoyed stable electricity here in Canada. Occasionally, I'm inconvenienced by switching off my refrigerator every 3 days to avoid icing over

Other than that, I can't complain

grin grin

You are still using the ancient model type of freezer that forms ice. Sorry, but you need to upgrade, the newer freezers do not form ice on the body of the freezer.
My pickin dey abroad!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by mightiersa: 2:56am On Oct 06, 2015
For almost three weeks now, light has not blink. I'll definitely miss this kind of noise free area when I return back to Nigeria a few days time.

Can government please give us stable power?
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by upuphim(m): 2:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Too bad for the past four days at Ilupeju Onipanu-2 hours in the day and night.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by sokera: 3:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Here in Malaysia uninterrupted power for years now ..... God make my NIGERIA the best place to live .... God bless Nigeria...
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by 40manlappy: 3:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Dyt:
Its been like 6 days now we haven't seen light on the island, Lagos island and I am sure it affects some areas too, queue already in filling stations
Pls ooooo
Call on these your men ooooo
Oru yi ti poju
Ejoooooo
Bikoooooo
Da alu abi nagode dem dey talk am
Its that bad that I have to make this thread at this hour
Oru oooooo
Heat pooooo
cry cry

In my part of Oyo State, we enjoy at least 12 hours of power supply every day. It used to be more but it degenerated few weeks ago. The power outage is usually at night when light is most needed. sad

Thank God for inverter, I would have complained as you did above but I must agree that power supply seems to have declined in many areas.

Unfortunately, it coincided with the apparent arrival of "heat" embarassed

BTW, why the queue in filling stations? I am not seeing that here o
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by dckng16(m): 3:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Light is really bad at Ojota Lagos now, sometimes 2 days without light. unlike last 2 months when it was very stable

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by flerKys(f): 3:15am On Oct 06, 2015
The situation of light Has not been ok for liKe 3 days now at Dopemu/Alowonjo side of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by chumakk: 3:15am On Oct 06, 2015
The supply is decreasing everyday
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by edelweiss(f): 3:25am On Oct 06, 2015
While people were complaining about light in vgc i never understood it until on sat the light went off and they sent us messages that it was faulty. They restored it on sunday evening. Now its gone again i hope it doesnt take a day because for two years now i dont have a gen constant light. But I'm not complaining cos the weather is cool
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Iambond(m): 3:27am On Oct 06, 2015
very good here.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by efemty001: 3:29am On Oct 06, 2015
HAVE BEEN IN GHANA(NEW TOWN) NOW OVER 3 MONTHS DEM NEVER SHAKE D LIGHT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by sandrahnaub(f): 3:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Republic du Benin....fantastic
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 06, 2015
It's not only nairaland that's informative nigerian dailies still are. Egbin thermal station is currently producing 0mW due to vandalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet 12 ‘unusual’ Reps Who Will Be Missed In 9th House (photos) / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Kcee, Cubana Chief Priest Stormed Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.