Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion (10687 Views)

"Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Reveal True Reason Nigeria In Recession / Why Nigeria May Never Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2015
ibedun:
Igbos will never amount to anything in the Nigerian political space. The economy (more like trading) they fantasise about controlling will change over time as the other tribes get off their backside and compete with the Igbos or simply just stop buying anything from them. Igbo migration is adding to the problems of the country. Shameless lot, they should be busy developing their fatherland. The only thing I like about Igbo migration is he sheer number of available Igbo girls. Igbo girls all over the place to water our dry wood.

The era of casting them yeegbos is fading. Our today's old-for-nothing and greedy politicians are gifting them chances to insult us by allowing these foreigners take up political relevance that are not entitled to them. The case of the 3 yeegbos winning seats in Lagos comes to mind.

Bro, there is no need casting them. Let them use the little time our useless politicians are gifting them. When our generations take over, it is then our responsibility to eliminate their political relevance and that of their generations in the SW as long as SW is part of Nigeria. it starts with me and you to involve in politics and NEVER TO allow for a ugly future for the future generations.

All you need to start to contribute to such ambition of yours is to join a political party and FEIGN been a national patriot. it all starts from there. Please do join one.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Babalegba(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2015
chuna1985:

The igbos living outside do not need to come back to SE before Nigeria splits, millions will go home permanently, some more millions will return temporarily n go back to north n sw. Some other millions will remain in the north n West during the war or referendum as the case may be. Igbos can be citizens anywhere, that the nation separates does not mean anything.
You cannot eat your cake and still have it. Common economic sense dictates that ibos be repatriated in the event of a split so that the remaining Nigerians can control trading in their own economy. Any ibo allowed in will have to come with significant investment and would also be hit with punitive taxes, that's the way the world operates or else you would have a lot of xenophobic attacks like in south Africa
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Babalegba:
You cannot eat your cake and still have it. Common economic sense dictates that ibos be repatriated in the event of a split so that the remaining Nigerians can control trading in their own economy. Any ibo allowed in will have to come with significant investment and would also be hit with punitive taxes, that's the way the world operates or else you would have a lot of xenophobic attacks like in south Africa

This is basic and true.. I don't see the igbos ever doing this and therefore do not see them seceding EVER!
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Babalegba:

As Jews still control almost everything in Europe n america, so will the igbos. Point is commerce knows no borders, some are naturally skilled at itnand some are not. Igbos own that sector n will still control it if nigeria splits. The north nn sw does not have what it takes in that aspect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
chuna1985:

As Jews still control almost everything in Europe n america, so will the igbos. Point is commerce knows no borders, some are naturally skilled at itnand some are not. Igbos own that sector n will still control it if nigeria splits. The north nn sw does not have what it takes in that aspect.

They think jews are traders grin grin cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Babalegba(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
chuna1985:

I tried to bring a bit of realism into the argument but obviously people that called ibos empty chestbeaters are right. You are full of vain rethoric. Ibos are not Jews and do not have the clout of the Jews. Ibos are hustlers who embraced trading to escape the poverty that came on them because of their over breeding. Ibos try to escape poverty through trading hence their desperation and willingness to sell fake substandard items. I have a lot of IBO friends and the common story is that they have more than eight children in the family so the parents could not send them to school so they start trading to survive. Nigerian economy is fragile and cannot withstand sustained capital flight to Biafra so the Nigerian government will never tolerate mass IBO trading in a divided Nigeria.To recap, the current IBO agitation is an elaborate scam enriching some unscrupulous individuals. To be taken serious ibos would need to vacate Nigeria, assemble in the south east and start beating their chest there. Without that they will be perceived by the knowledgeable as howling children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

They think jews are traders grin grin cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]

One thing I have discovered about the Yoruba is that they know nothing about anything outside sw. The Jews engaged actively in buying and selling...Trade, All travelling tribes do same.

The Jews engaged actively in Trade, commerce, money lending, finance, and medicine...Same with igbos.

It's best u spend at least 30 minutes to read about the Jews n their history instead of disgracing Ur self

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
chuna1985:

One thing I have discovered about the Yoruba is that they know nothing about anything outside sw. The Jews engaged actively in buying and selling...Trade, All travelling tribes do same.

The Jews engaged actively in Trade, commerce, money lending, finance, and medicine...Same with igbos.

It's best u spend at least 30 minutes to read about the Jews n their history instead of disgracing Ur self

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by g00dslayer: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
StBlack1:

[s]The world keeps changing per nanoseconds my bro. Though i may want Yorubas and Ibos to live in separate worlds, the fact that this British scam called Nigeria has so long existed haphazardly doesn't mean it can't go up flames one day. Things change. Nothing is constant.

For instance, today Yorubas have expressed their dissatisfaction against living with illegal strangers. Who knows what will happen to them when this generation of ours takes over from our aging politicians. As an aspiring politician, I personally won't begrudge them though, but I'm sorry to say that my experiences today will not make me balance the interests of Yorubas and Ibos in a state or country I will govern in the future. I can only ensure the safety of all (including them Ibos) non-Yorubas. Sides the security of lives, properties, etc (which are what foreigners need in host lands) , my interests are aligned elsewhere. Political relevance is not the right of a foreigner is a host land, only if allowed by the host.

So bro in short, changes are and will continue to be. Whatever the consequences of Nigeria splitting are then, EVERY TRIBE SHOULD LIVE WITH IT. [/s]

damilola aribisala the cursed fool from ekiti state, when will you go back to your village in ekiti?

Monkey from ekiti want to die on top Lagos matter.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by patrick89(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Babalegba:

I want to warn all of you here. If yoruba dare tamper with our people in any form! And biafra eventually comes. We will invade there territory! The breastfeeding women of Dahomey sent you cowards packing. We will revenge in full course, I'm not boasting but I'm sure if you guys don't back off, and stay in your lane we will wage a serious war with you in your land in future. I'm sure of this,the way things are going. Our enemy is hausafulani! Stop meddling into this, else we will not let you go free! .. I'm just warning you to back off. Allow us to go, then fulani will complete their mission to sea! And will never be the sacrificial lamb..

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
patrick89:

I want to warn all of you here. If yoruba dare tamper with our people in any form! And biafra eventually comes. We will invade there territory! The breastfeeding women of Dahomey sent you cowards packing. We will revenge in full course, I'm not boasting but I'm sure if you guys don't back off, and stay in your lane we will wage a serious war with you in your land in future. I'm sure of this,the way things are going. Our enemy is hausafulani! Stop meddling into this, else we will not let you go free! .. I'm just warning you to back off. Allow us to go, then fulani will complete their mission to sea! And will never be the sacrificial lamb..

grin grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Antivirus92(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Babalegba:
I tried to bring a bit of realism into the argument but obviously people that called ibos empty chestbeaters are right. You are full of vain rethoric. Ibos are not Jews and do not have the clout of the Jews. Ibos are hustlers who embraced trading to escape the poverty that came on them because of their over breeding. Ibos try to escape poverty through trading hence their desperation and willingness to sell fake substandard items. I have a lot of IBO friends and the common story is that they have more than eight children in the family so the parents could not send them to school so they start trading to survive. Nigerian economy is fragile and cannot withstand sustained capital flight to Biafra so the Nigerian government will never tolerate mass IBO trading in a divided Nigeria.To recap, the current IBO agitation is an elaborate scam enriching some unscrupulous individuals. To be taken serious ibos would need to vacate Nigeria, assemble in the south east and start beating their chest there. Without that they will be perceived by the knowledgeable as howling children
this exactly why we hate Yoruba.
u people can lie to any extent.
the living standard of people in Enugu and that of them living in Ibadan which one is higher?
who told u that Igbos are poor? are Yoruba richer than Igbo?.
check the physical appearance of an average Igbo child in anambra then compare it with that of an average Yoruba child in Ibadan n tell yourself who is living better.
the whites ventured into science n discovery when our African parents were still walking down d jungle of African deserts naked just like the way igbos ventured into business when an average Yoruba man was still thinking of how to fly at mid night from osogbo to akure through witch craft.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by mekadinho(f): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP, Nigeria ll split, its just a matter of time, better be ready to wear hijab, a country where fellow country men kill one anoda cos of a drawn cartoon in far away country is not fit to b called a country. A country where an Oba threatened to drown anoda citizens just cos they did'nt wanna vote his fav candidate is not fit to be called a country. A where ppl bliv that leadership is their birthright is not fit to b called a country.catalonia independence ll mark anoda step to Biafra independence. Its not by force to live in d same country. Let us go...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Babalegba(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Antivirus92:
this exactly why we hate Yoruba.
u people can lie to any extent.
the living standard of people in Enugu and that of them living in Ibadan which one is higher?
who told u that Igbos are poor? are Yoruba richer than Igbo?.
check the physical appearance of an average Igbo child in anambra then compare it with that of an average Yoruba child in Ibadan n tell yourself who is living better.
the whites ventured into science n discovery when our African parents were still walking down d jungle of African deserts naked just like the way igbos ventured into business when an average Yoruba man was still thinking of how to fly at mid night from osogbo to akure through witch craft.
Keep deluding yourself. I told you the truth. I have many ibo friends from Enugu and abia state. They are economic migrants to Ogun state.Nigerians hate the truth.Like I said all you likeminded fellows should relocate to the south east and agitate for Biafra from there. You haven't got the balls to do that because you are a girls blouse

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by g00dslayer: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
ibedun post=38714184[s:
]Igbos will never amount to anything in the Nigerian political space. The economy (more like trading) they fantasise about controlling will change over time as the other tribes get off their backside and compete with the Igbos or simply just stop buying anything from them. Igbo migration is adding to the problems of the country. Shameless lot, they should be busy developing their fatherland. The only thing I like about Igbo migration is he sheer number of available Igbo girls. Igbo girls all over the place to water our dry wood.[/s]

abayomi ibikunle edun the cursed fool that will not respect himself. Your are 48yrs old yet behaving like a kid on nairaland. foolish and cursed yoruba goat.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Balkan(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
ibedun:
Igbos will never amount to anything in the Nigerian political space. The economy (more like trading) they fantasise about controlling will change over time as the other tribes get off their backside and compete with the Igbos or simply just stop buying anything from them. Igbo migration is adding to the problems of the country. Shameless lot, they should be busy developing their fatherland. The only thing I like about Igbo migration is he sheer number of available Igbo girls. Igbo girls all over the place to water our dry wood.
Lagos is part of our father land. We have come to take it back. That's why we have Igbos in state and national assembly representing Lagos state

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Antivirus92(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Babalegba:
Keep deluding yourself. I told you the truth. I have many ibo friends from Enugu and abia state. They are economic migrants to Ogun state.Nigerians hate the truth.Like I said all you likeminded fellows should relocate to the south east and agitate for Biafra from there. You haven't got the balls to do that because you are a girls blouse
I don't care about what u say or think.
d answer is simple.... u have not traveled out of Ogun state before so am not surprise.
you think every foreigner in ur state must have left his home because of poverty.
your lies are many and u can even claim to have Igbo mother if this argument gets tough
dats Yoruba man for u.
Deal with it,Biafra can be actualised without every Igbo man coming back to d east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by ArodewilliamsT: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Nigeria will never split. I love the igbos and despite their secessionist tendencies, I believe they are the major reasons why Nigeria will never split. This is because, unlike any other tribe in the country, the igbos are the most migrated. You will find them in droves in almost every state across the federation. Go to the most remote villages in the southwest, you'd find a reasonable number of igbos trading/residing and you'd even see some inter-marrying with the natives.. I have too many examples.

For any secession to take place, the igbos would have to first migrate in droves back to the southeast but the opposite is what we experience everyday. To back up my claim, Go to any lagos motor park in any south-eastern town/city and you will marvel at the number of people planning to travel down to lagos from there at any given day.

If it was left to the yorubas who are fully concentrated in the southwest with a negligible number of persons in other regions, secession or splitting will be a very easy thing to do as a referendum for secession will be easy to obtain from the yoruba people at any given period but same cannot be said for the Igbos as it currently stands.

I have to say this though, I believe the igbos create a sort of religion balance in the Nigerian system. This is very needed in the system as Nigeria will most likely be an islamic state without the igbos' major Christian population. I am a yoruba christain and will certainly not be comfortable with having the North and southwest as a country together without the inclusion of the Igbos. There are a reasonable number of Muslims in Yorubaland and I know that a southwest + North-only country will have the number of Muslims overshadow the Christians. The Islam religion with its usually overbearing tendencies (sorry) will want to lord it over minority Christians. I certainly won't be comfortable with this and i'm sure a lot of Yoruba christains won't be too. I seriously don't want to experience what it could be like for Nigeria without the Igbos.

God bless Nigeria. Nobody is going anywhere!!!

Unfortunately the most vunerable group of people in nigeria are the yoruba Christians. You people allow your muslims to sell you all to the caliphate. Look at Bishop oyedepo he is from kwara why is his church not strong in his state? Islamic fulani have taken over. He is not even seen as the 'Son of the soil'.

You yoruba have allowed your muslims(like tinubu) to divide the south, which should have been a powerful Christian hegemony to balance the overbearing influence of the feudal Islamic north.
Let me tell you an open secret even Caliphate insiders like Junaid mohammed know that this country will naturally dissolve. It's why he threatened kwara will belong to the north forever. Oil is fast becomng irrelevant and the koran has already been dipped into the atlantic through yorubaland with the help of the muslims. Biafra is already been talked about by international media in this information age.

I understand the fears of yoruba christians like you, the rise of Biafra will expose you and make you enslaved minorities in Oduarewastan, unfortunately you can only hope but the weak van der waal forces that holds the artificial zoo together are crumbling. We will always remember you yoruba Oduarewastan christians in our prayers, while in Biafraland grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Antivirus92(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
ibedun:
and when people are talking about Igbo girls u also come out and join d queue?
even if Igbo girls don't have taste....

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by rdokoye: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Babalegba:

Obviously, you're "so called" Igbo friends, don't know that, deep down inside you really hate them - which is an unsettling thought.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Balkan(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
I have always told the yoruba Christians that they are the endangered specie. Why yorubas don't want Igbo to go or leave them is because of what will become of them in the hands of the fulanis.

That Yorubas are alive Today in Nigeria is that the Igbos are like the check and Balance in this country. The Fulanis know that Yorubas are no problems in terms of war they will overrun yoruba land in few days if Igbos are not involved in the war.

Hausas know that if they don't have yorubas by their side Igbos will over run them.

Dividing Nigeria into north and south will automatically make yorubas be in the same country with Igbos. And Yorubas will be given Palestinians treatment in the west by Igbos

It's only the Igbos that can have the courage to take the north one on one. For yorubas they are already slaves in Lagos and Kwara.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by ArodewilliamsT: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
coolitempa how far do you also want 'one zoogeria' because you don't want to be a FULL TIME christian slave under muslim fulani+yoruba Oduarewastan? grin

yoruba muslims like Ishaq Akintola will be used as a proxy of the caliphate to behead christian yorrobers if they don't convert to the alarokoba religion. I really do not blame the yoruba christians if i were them, i'd be scared sh1t of the Biafran reality too. grin

cc: aareonakakanfo, vedaxcool, mayoroflagos, wytecat,

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by coolitempa(f): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
coolitempa how far do you also want 'one zoogeria' because you don't want to be a FULL TIME christian slave under muslim fulani+yoruba Oduarewastan? grin

yoruba muslims like Ishaq Akintola the will be used as a proxy of caliphate to behead christian yorrobers if they don't convert to the alarokoba religion. I really do not blame the yoruba christians if i were them too, i will be scared sh1t. grin

cc: aareonakakanfo, vedaxcool, mayoroflagos, wytecat,

Islamisation of yorubaland is only in your flat.head......Yorubas don't roll like that.....we are at peace with each other whether Muslim.....atheist....Christian.....or whatever...... grin...Check out the list of buharis nominees from the beginning and see whether your nonsense holds water.....osinbajo....adesina........fowler etc......four of his five Yoruba ministerial nominees are even Christians.......so you can bugger off with your campaign of hate and divide..... grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Balkan(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
coolitempa:

Islamisation of yorubaland is only in your flat.head......Yorubas don't roll like that.....we are at peace with each other whether Muslim.....atheist....Christian.....or whatever...... grin...Check out the list of buharis nominees from the beginning and see whether your nonsense holds water.....osinbajo....adesina........fowler etc......four of his five Yoruba ministerial nominees are even Christians.......so you can bugger off with your campaign of hate and divide..... grin
you have eyes but you can't see. You have nose but you can't smell. Yoruba Muslims are the ones that dictate. what happens in yoruba land

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by jameseva: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
mekadinho:
OP, Nigeria ll split, its just a matter of time, better be ready to wear hijab, a country where fellow country men kill one anoda cos of a drawn cartoon in far away country is not fit to b called a country. A country where an Oba threatened to drown anoda citizens just cos they did'nt wanna vote his fav candidate is not fit to be called a country. A where ppl bliv that leadership is their birthright is not fit to b called a country.catalonia independence ll mark anoda step to Biafra independence. Its not by force to live in d same country. Let us go...

It's a matter of time before Nigeria splits you say, it's an agitation that will calm down overtime I say. When everybody eventually realise in the coming years that we are stuck in this country together and nobody is going anywhere, we will all strive to make things better. I, like the op, believe in a better Nigeria ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by ArodewilliamsT: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
coolitempa:

But the yorober christian jayfolarin who created the thread is afraid of his islamic brothers slitting his throat in Oduarewastan that's why he's scared of Biafra? Since the caliphate will love the yoruba christians and appoint them into cabinets in Oduarewastan, why is he still afraid? grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by jameseva: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Meanwhile, this are the kind of posts we should see on NL. It kinda helps to strengthen peace and national unity in tensed quarters.
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by ArodewilliamsT: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
jameseva:
Meanwhile, this are the kind of posts we should see on NL. It kinda helps to strengthen peace and national unity in tensed regions!

Oga stop deceiving yourself and start preparing for your Oduarewa. Believing that Biafra has died in subconscious of Igbo and other Easterners because they live and trade and smile with you in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, is the greastest mistake nigerians keep repeating for the past 40 years.

They are some of the most intelligent people in black Africa, trying to hide the fact that you killed 6 million of their kind from history books have not helped matters. If global citizens like Prof Chinua and Chimamanda are very conscious about it, you think the regular Biafran have forgotten?

Biafra is already here, Make peace with that for the sake of your own sanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Babalegba(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
rdokoye:

Obviously, you're "so called" Igbo friends, don't know that, deep down inside you really hate them - which is an unsettling thought.
Why would I hate them. They are not loudmouths like nairalands semi econonomic illiterate. wailers. I have a few ibo in laws and most are decent humanbeings. My friends and I drink and eat together almost everyday,they were the ones who told me about the harsh reality of life in the s.e because of unplanned families. I love my friends but hate nairaland wailers who are very mischievous and tries to divide us.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by LadyExcellency: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
StBlack1:

The era of casting them yeegbos is fading. Our today's old-for-nothing and greedy politicians are gifting them chances to insult us by allowing these foreigners take up political relevance that are not entitled to them. The case of the 3 yeegbos winning seats in Lagos comes to mind.

Bro, there is no need casting them. Let them use the little time our useless politicians are gifting them. When our generations take over, it is then our responsibility to eliminate their political relevance and that of their generations in the SW as long as SW is part of Nigeria. it starts with me and you to involve in politics and NEVER TO allow for a ugly future for the future generations.

All you need to start to contribute to such ambition of yours is to join a political party and FEIGN been a national patriot. it all starts from there. Please do join one.

See ignorance on display.

The Igbos won elections in Lagos because they have the number hence no political party can afford to do without them so long as they have the voting right.

A homeless Southwesterner threatening an Igbo landlord

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Some yorubas creating silly threads since the BCs. Just look at how the so-called OP is subliminally denigrating the muslims among his own people just to please ibo Christians.Apparently he will rather be in a country with ibo christians than yoruba muslims. You for kuku pack go anambra na since the Yoruba muslims around you have detonated bombs in your house otondo. cheesy grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jerry Gana Blasts Olu Falae, Begins Presidential Campaign Today / Lagosians Spend N36bn On Owambe Annually - Fashola / Larry Odey Defects To APC With 5,000 Others In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.