Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (72296 Views)

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Lincoln275(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Ko possible

1 Like

Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by moneybag100: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Who is ur fuc.king source
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by kennyman2000(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by toyosimi(f): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Why are ladies these stewpid...... Bt why was the married man involved in a relationship wif her in the first place??...above all,repent cos Jesus is coming soon
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by DONSMITH123(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
invented story.
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2015
Throw away the cake into the outside dustbin and pretend for two days like you didn't receive anything...

The babe will die of suspense
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by joeferrari(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Women their own worst enemy,if the chases his wife out what makes d new bitch thinks that another bitch will want to do d same.its a circle
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Very disgusting...
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by bigabbas: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmm brb
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by fransixe(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2015
The boobs on this cake has cancer.... cheesy it doesn't look good at all.
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by MadCow1: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2929240_naija2_jpega927cfcaee9743db8c86bc277a719ed4

I do t k ow about the colour, but I already wanna do this side chick.. cool

She is alright by me.

Main chicks need to up their game, the hussle is gangster now. grin
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by stevealibi: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2015
delishpot:

What if she add otapiapia? chop cake that you do not know the sender.
Some wayward couple can endanger their family o see what his wakawaka almost caused him? If it was his wife that tgis cake was sent to now he would have hugged a transformer in anger

Na I don't agree wit u jare
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by AbuMikey(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Looks more like a cake from a Horror movie. lipsrsealed
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Emodeee: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2015
toyosimi:
Why are ladies these stewpid...... Bt why was the married man involved in a relationship wif her in the first place??...above all,repent cos Jesus is coming soon

u forgot to add "some" to ur assertion abt ladies.

Abi u sef stewwpeed?

2 Likes

Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by awesomesossy(f): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Ewwww.....disgusting..... undecided
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Mznaett: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by M4gunners: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Otuocha
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Lex1(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2015
The cake looks like sacrifice in a shrine.

1 Like

Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Bollinger(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2015
Opinedecandid:
She will not succeed in JESUS NAME

If you believe she has failed, click like to represent your AMEN.

The guy is not supposed to have a side chick in the first place. Ain't he married?

3 Likes

Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by adorable29(f): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Na to dey cast and bind ooooo!

This one pass ordinary cake abeg!

Straight outta juju things...

Some women no get chill!!!

If I be the wife, I go just relax! On my birthday, I go make sure a huge 10feet black D_ick with red ribbon is sent to me! Equation balanced!
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by GentleYoung(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
thrash
Ure back,how bout ur colleague LADY F
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Lepagirl: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Na to carry knife cut am begin chop na cheesy

Does it look like something you can eat?SHIT!
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Jeffy1206(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2015
My response undecided undecided
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Apsssal(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Lolll, this is usually the product of wakawaka. Marriage hanging on the balance
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by praxs(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2015
I believe no man will respect a lady that will send such to him
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2015
LOOKS LIKE A BABALAWOS DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY PRESENT...THE MARRIED MAN GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE ASKED FOR
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by flokii: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Woman sha...
I still dnt knw why men cheat... really
once you are married, stay with ur burden...
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2015
Where are the nipples?

Or the side chick no get

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.