Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (72288 Views)

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Apsssal(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2015
favoured234:
Throw away the cake into the outside dustbin and pretend for two days like you didn't receive anything...

The babe will die of suspense

Favour, hw u dey?
u r very correct.
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by eyeview: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2015
The best thing would be to carry the whole cake and hand it over to the dog, then snap several stages of the dog eating the cake. Then make sure the photos of the dog eating the cake is sent to her.

Simple
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by phanshark(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=GLeesMODEL post=38709642]So a source sent the photo of this controversial cake to blog that it was the birthday present a desperate side chic sent to her married lover. Her motive is to make sure the cake was delivered to the man's wife before he got back from work that day so that the wife will fight her husband.

But what is the desperate lady's main agenda? Details below:

Ouir source say the lady, who is one of the Lagos big girls looking for a ready-made-man to marry, want to move into the man's house at all cost and causing a fight between him and his wife, she thought, will eventually force the man to send his wife out of his house and make it very easy for her to move in with him in his home on the island.

Good thing is that the wife managed to ignore the lady's cake and went ahead to celebrate her husband's birthday in peace. #wisdom
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/10/evil-gift-check-out-cakjezebel
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Elzends(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Mtchwww To all bakers in the house, please how much does that cake cost?
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Titihaino(f): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2015
ABSOLUTE RUBISH
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by sleeveless: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2015
pls give d babe my Id, am single Nd can fire, just contact me Nd leave d married man alone
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by thundafire: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2015
dy guy go like to suck breast nd kpekus wella oooooo dts y him oda madam send am greetings
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by delishpot: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2015
stevealibi:

Na I don't agree wit u jare

Alonga! You just want chop the cake sha grin grin
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by ruke1: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
[nonsense
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by bidexmat(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2015
End time cake
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by j4sure(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2015
God dey watch am now
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by fresherdanU: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2015
the cake looks like the one they want to use to appease the gods
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by oz4real83(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2015
While some people are seeing and imagining other things,I can only see CREATIVE FOOD on the table! It takes a woman to think otherwise!!!
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by vickjohn(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2015
grin.bt d cake biq sha!see wastaqe 0f m0ney!
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by ebishuga(f): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2015
Delishpot and naijaboiy taking this matter too serious sha
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by delishpot: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2015
ebishuga:
Delishpot and naijaboiy taking this matter too serious sha

Serious ke? D3m dey collect commission ontop am? If so, make I show you serious grin grin
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by neo25(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Looks like something from Ogboni shrine.
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by chocofizzy(f): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2015
I can't eat that cake for a million Naira but it you doubt me send the money into my account and see if I won't return it back to you. The side chick is nothing but a fool. Another chick will do same to her in JESUS' Name..... Click like if you say Amen.
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Ali1king: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
[size=25pt]Zab fashion designers within ikorodu lagos axis brings to u d cheapest and d most reliable. HIJABS, KIMARS, JALAMIAS, at affordable prices. Call 08094570459
NB FOR THOSE IN IKORODU ONLY jazak
[/size]
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by harsysky(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
How did she get to know the man to even send the cake? Fishy, I think.
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by canDy4eva(f): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Na to carry knife cut am begin chop na cheesy
wen u no no if she poison d cake? Apply caution o!
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by rottenegg: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please, can someone define what ''sidechick'' means??
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by bummyla(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
wise woman! Great Wife! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
GLeesMODEL:
So a source sent the photo of this controversial cake to blog that it was the birthday present a desperate side chic sent to her married lover. Her motive is to make sure the cake was delivered to the man's wife before he got back from work that day so that the wife will fight her husband.

But what is the desperate lady's main agenda? Details below:

Ouir source say the lady, who is one of the Lagos big girls looking for a ready-made-man to marry, want to move into the man's house at all cost and causing a fight between him and his wife, she thought, will eventually force the man to send his wife out of his house and make it very easy for her to move in with him in his home on the island.

Good thing is that the wife managed to ignore the lady's cake and went ahead to celebrate her husband's birthday in peace. #wisdom
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/10/evil-gift-check-out-cake-secret.html
yeye blogger. U just added a stupid fake story to a normal bday pics u found online. Yeye blogger.
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by olu1759(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
If you go your boy friend house nd u see say anoda side chic don prepare soup for am,just make a bowl of eba for ur sef oo,how much is dis life.in this case,cake no de too much na,just join am with the other cakes,de chop de go.
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by electrokcoi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
kataway

you
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by lilmizwierd(f): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Na to carry knife cut am begin chop na cheesy
You know the real deal cheesy cheesy
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by NemzySeries(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
stewpid gal......watz so cool in taking after anoda woman's man wen shez still alive?....she dunno dat sum pple can go any length to retain wat belongs to dem therefore endangering her own life wit d xcuse of looking 4 ready made men...

if I'm d man's wife i'll simply eat d sensitive parts of d cake (hips, pv55y & boobz) bkos me I cannot cum & kill ma sef 4 anoda person wahala
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
thrash
A rebranded TRASH. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by tinktanker: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol. Hehehehe so ugly. Home wrecker but she Na learner
Re: See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage by freecocoa(f): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2929240_naija2_jpega927cfcaee9743db8c86bc277a719ed4

I do t k ow about the colour, but I already wanna do this side chick.. cool

She is alright by me.

Main chicks need to up their game, the hussle is gangster now. grin
it's like you are no longer married.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.