Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,888 members, 7,838,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Noblezone Appears With "Book Of The Common Sense" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Noblezone Appears With "Book Of The Common Sense" (407 Views)

The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! / When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. / Back From Ban: The Noblezone Now Supports Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Noblezone Appears With "Book Of The Common Sense" by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Exactly three months ago, I signed off from Nairaland, in protest of the Clamp down of free speech by childish and uninformed "Murderators" who murders threads that catch their fancies with "benevolent" imputes.

I did visit Nairaland as a guest to catch glimpse of Headlines.
I was tempted a few occasions to react to some headlines, but had to say NO. Self control is a great tool.

I enjoyed my sabbatical and even now, I won't be as active as before.

1. I have some more important things I am doing at the moment than waste energy on Nigeria: a mere imagination of brutish British slave traders.

2. Nigerians are too emotional and too violent to listen to the voice of reason: sincere and fare contributions are nothing but waste time.

having said that, behold the "Book of Common Sense"

The Book of Common Sense

[b]1. APC:
[/b]The party is made of Nigerian politicians just as the PDP.
Some of the key players in the APC are from the PDP.
Corrupt men are corrupt men, irrespective of party.
Those expecting miracles because of name of party are on a long thing.

The bail out of fund is a pointer that Governors mismanaged resources, irrespective of party name.

[b]2. Buhari:
[/b]The man was a tyrant in 1984. Tyranny is a character. A leopard cannot change his spots.
Government is today running on the personality cult of Buhari.
Too bad! We don't need strong individuals, we need strong institutions.
When the DSS starts storming State Government Houses and election Tribunals, then the future is very bleak.

I know Nigerians are angry. They just want to see people in jails.
So, Buhari is at liberty to decide who is guilty and who is not, of course with no respect for the law.

Even some people have called for the constitution to be suspended.
Who knows, it might come to pass.

3. Saraki:
[/b]I don't know him, I am very neutral.
It is not my business whether he goes to jail or not.
However, it is common sense to understand that the man is not trail because he is corrupt.
He is on trial for stepping on big toes.
Saraki is an accused, he has not been declared guilty yet.
But like I said earlier, because of hunger to see men in jail, every accused is already guilty.

[b]4. The Media:
[/b]The media is compromised.
The media is nothing but a puppet in the hands of our political gladiators.
Bombs are going off with reckless abandon, but our newspaper headlines care no more.
I respect the media and the power it wields.

I am calling on all well meaning brave hearts to start brainstorming on how to rescue the media from the hands of wicked men.

[b]5. Bombs:

Bombs will continue to go off:
I heard anybody who says this will be arrested and may be bombed.

Yet, this is common sense. I don't need to be a prophet or look into a crystal ball to know.

Boko Haram is an Islamic ideology.
Anybody denying this is an enemy of Truth, enemy of humanity.
That ideology is conversion to Islam by force.

Islam is on rampage all over the world, there is nothing anybody can do much about it.
They will continue to kill and maim until they subdue us or we subdue them.
Moderate Moslems should wake up and shake off the denials.

Or is it only in Nigeria that Islam is violent?

There are three ways to stop these bombs:

1. We all convert
2. We find a way to destroy the ideology (in that case you must tamper with Islam)
3. You give them an Islamic Republic.

Else, as there is nothing the police can do about a woman who has decided to feed her husband with rat poising until the man is dead, there is nothing anybody can do about a suicide bomber.

Quote me anywhere on this!

6. Nigeria:
Many years ago, I invented the phrase "circle of blood".
I said it is only force and violence that can keep Nigeria "ONE".
The slave traders who created Nigeria knew exactly what they were doing.

They knew that when you force peoples of different ways life, belief systems, ideologies, aspirations, etc into one country, you have chaos.

Nigeria is a nothing but chaos created by wicked invaders.

There is no Nigerian either living or dead who can rule Nigeria without blood.
Either he sheds blood or blood will be shed for him. Head or tail, there must be blood.

Check from the so called independence until now.
This is common sense.

7. The Economy: The Naira
[/b]I am dying of laughter each time I see headlines about the fight to keep the Naira from falling.

Take a look at this scenario.

Our income from exports is $100,000.00
Our rate $1 =N100.00
So after conversion, our money will be N100, 000, 000.00

Now, our income from exports slide to $500,000.

How do we maintain the N100, 000, 000?
The only way to do that is to devalue the Naira.
The only way to still have N100,000,000.00 is to make $1 = N200.00

If you dont want to devalue the Naira, then you must make sure that our exports do not drop.
O you make sure that our imports is cut to half.
Trying to manipulate the Naira not loose value when our income has lost great value is nothing but a dream.

The CBN and Buhari are deceiving Nigerians.

[b]8. The Economy: Poverty

Poverty is not lack of money.
poverty is lack of productivity.

We are not producing enough food for our population, we are not producing our cloths.
We import food and cloths and yet wonder why we are poor.

We sell off our Natural resources to import food and clothes and yet wonder what happens to our wealth.
hahahahaaha. Africans are indeed silly.

The solution to hunger is food. food comes from the farm and not from "market".

9. The Herdsmen:
For daring to raise my voice against the menace of the so called herdsmen, I was called all sorts of names like "hater".
A stitch in time saves nine.

Nigeria can continue to pretend that all is well, until the day of bursting of the bubble.
Slave who watches as they bury a fellow slave alive, should know it might be his turn one day.

10. Biafra:
Biafra is common sense.
You can hold a nation together with gun and violence for only "a long time".
Those opposing Biafra have not given us the reasons why we should not be on our own.
They only threaten us with war and genocide.
But I dont blame them, I blame the slaver traders.

11. Venoms
It is common sense to expect venoms on this thread!
If you are faint hearted, please stay away.

Finally,
To those who missed me, I am partially back.
To those who hate my guts, I sincerely apologise for stepping on your toes.
To those who don't give a damn, evil triumphs when we don't "give damns".

To Suen, make sure you do all the legal fireworks to protect yourself.
The language from the body language people speaks volumes.

To APC, PDP, North, East, South, West, Moslems, Christians, Atheist, Biafrans, Nigerians, Haters, Lovers, Progressives, Non Progressives, Wailers, Saints and what have you, I love you all.

If you think I didn't mention your group, please, add it.
If you think I should not have mentioned your group, please delete it.

Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu.
Re: The Noblezone Appears With "Book Of The Common Sense" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Points. I don't really see peace in this country. The ideologies are different. We can overcome our tribal differences in hundreds of years but our religious differences may never be resolved.

With the tribe ideologies don't exist but this is the bane of religions. You are not born with any ideology of the tribe but to be a religionist requires embracing one. In this case, the religions are diametrically opposed. We are only punishing ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

5 Smart Ways To Beat Lagos Traffic / Kogi 2015: Salawu, Ozigi Get Support / Boko Haram Has Killed At Least 1,600 People Since June -amnesty Int’l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.