Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Reality Of Terrorism In Nigeria: ISIS In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reality Of Terrorism In Nigeria: ISIS In Nigeria. (686 Views)

Buratai Receives Special Award In Fight Against Terrorism In South Africa(Photos / Ben Murray-Bruce shares Nigeria's Unfortunate Reality Of "Change" / 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Of Terrorism In Nigeria: ISIS In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2015
some years back on this forum, i was tagged a conspiracy theorist, because i tried to enlighten my fellow countrymen and women of the evil intentions of our colonial masters and their associates, but instead of my country men to give a cursory look of what i was saying, they assumed what they liked and now we are where we are, well, this is just the beginning, and it would only get better if we all realize the extent of the damage Terrorism can pose to us as individuals and as a nation. Terrorism is a branch of warfare called the 4GW, (4th Generation Warfare) Terrorism is an Art Of war, and it's the most effective way to cripple your opponents economies, security, and governments. and there are sponsors of terrorism, countries Like America and Saudi Arabia are very important sponsors and trainers of terrorists and their terrorists cell units, they use people Like Bukola saraki and co for their clandestine purposes, but sooner or later everything is going to crumble, but Nigerians need to know that whether it is boko haram or Isis or Daesh or anything you want to call it, is not the root of the problem, that is just the surface of it, the real problem is Imperialism, foreign aggression, and clandestine operations, it's just a pity that many Nigerians are naive, it's just a pity. they never realize until it's too late. there is a war that is being fought now. it's the 3rd world war, things are not going to get better security wise, things are about heating up, so i advise everybody to prepare his or her self for a militarized state. and president Buhari should stop seeking for assistance too much, from the west, he should see past their gimmicks, whims and caprices. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of Terrorism In Nigeria: ISIS In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
To Be forewarned is to forearmed. The War is already upon us. Let us all live cautiously.
Re: The Reality Of Terrorism In Nigeria: ISIS In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
bolaino:
To Be forewarned is to forearmed. The War is already upon us. Let us all live cautiously.
Re: The Reality Of Terrorism In Nigeria: ISIS In Nigeria. by Sibrah: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Terrorism in nigeria draws its root from the Northern grip on the nations defence institution. Why are fulani herdsmen with slow moving cows able terrorize pple and disappear from the grid?

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Terrorism In Nigeria: ISIS In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Sibrah:
Terrorism in nigeria draws its root from the Northern grip on the nations defence institution. Why are fulani herdsmen with slow moving cows able terrorize pple and disappear from the grid?
yeah, you have a point
Re: The Reality Of Terrorism In Nigeria: ISIS In Nigeria. by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: The Reality Of Terrorism In Nigeria: ISIS In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2015
The Muslim's brought terror into Nigeria.
Re: The Reality Of Terrorism In Nigeria: ISIS In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
The Muslim's brought terror into Nigeria.
it's more complicated than that

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Yobe State. / I Have Decided Not To Join Issues With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, SARAKI / Buhari Interviewed Live Now On Aljazeera's Upfront

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.