Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector (37568 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Nellybank(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
What is fucking bad about Kelvin using his brain and d1ck?

3 Likes

Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
That's definitely Eve (Ruff Ryders)
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by sukkot: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Baroba:
Is that Ruffryders Eve?
yup. the one and only
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by iamord(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
onila:
hes hot, is he married
looking for oil tycoon husband
your eye Don tear, no be here grin
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by dombenis(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Spactacle:
Hmmm..What can i say.
I only pray for a better Nigeria someday.
the Thunder that ill fire those who looted our money is doing press up with Amadioha.we citizen of Nigeria re suffering here while foreigners re enjoying in my own country. God please ve mercy to Nigeria and we need your intervention. in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by RaptorX: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Baroba:
Is that Ruffryders Eve?
These was the guy banging her b4 she dumped him and went to marry the white millionaire guy. She also dated the son of the president of Equitorial Guinea, the legendary playboy Theodore Obiang Mangue.
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by PBundles(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Baroba:
Is that Ruffryders Eve?

sukkot:
yup. the one and only

Women and their love for money, Eve was married in June 2014. I guess she found a larger sugar pot.
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by sukkot: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
PBundles:

Women and their love for money, Eve was married in June 2014. I guess she found a larger sugar pot.
oh no she dump this guy for the billionaire white guy. she said this ghana guy was too soft and wasnt thuggish enough for her. if you want the article i will get it for you.
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by mbulela: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Spactacle:
Hmmm..What can i say.
I only pray for a better Nigeria someday.
Enough of the prayer. Even as a Christian, I think this country is a lost case.
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by friends4ever(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Spactacle:

lol small boy,i don't have your time ok!

Guys this ona fight fit cause third world war o grin
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Youngsage: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
onila:
hes hot, is he married
looking for oil tycoon husband
grin grin grin
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by ALISMILE(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Little wonder now she has cancerin breast!
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by ALISMILE(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
mbulela:

Enough of the prayer. Even as a Christian, I think this country is a lost case.
u souind like a Biafra!jus hope u re not!
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by admin7(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
No evidence or even a mention of one contract, yet the gullible is quick to believe. smh
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by PBundles(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2015
PBundles:

sukkot:
oh no she dump this guy for the billionaire white guy. she said this ghana guy was too soft and wasnt thuggish enough for her. if you want the article i will get it for you.

Please send the article. Maximillion Cooper (the white guy) she has been with since 2010, unless these pics are from prior to that time.
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
abbk000:
[s]Every physician has his favourite ailment, as ladies of easy virtue their fondest tricks. A horrid vice endears itself to its patron. Like a terminal disease, Kevin Okyere, proprietor of Springfield Oil and Gas dug his claws into the heart of the Nigerian petroleum sector, leaving monumental loss and tragedy in his wake. 

It was an open secret that Kevin was a favourite contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and that was because he enjoyed a soft spot in the heart of Diezani Alison-Madueke, Nigeria's former petroleum minister.

It was common knowledge within government circles that Kevin not only ran a ‘kitchen cabinet’ with Diezani, he also secured multiple mouth-watering deals from her.

So pronounced was his influence that the situation soon gave rise to a common joke within NNPC. Each time any deal is brought to Diezani she would subtly chip in: “I think Kevin can do it, I trust him. Let’s give it to him.”

That Diezani Alison-Madueke made a lot of men billionaires is no longer news. The former Nigerian Petroleum Minister is an alluring bulk of beauty, brains and a shining loveliness that attracts the best and most glamorous of the male pack to her, as pollen nectar draws butterflies to its sweetness.

Kevin made a lot of money through Diezani no doubt and by the proceeds, he lived a charmed life. So sensational and pleasurable was his life that he persistently elicited feelings of envy among his peers back home in Ghana. Watching Kevin feed fat on the Nigerian oil industry made many of his friends and business associates in Ghana green with envy.

Nonetheless, Kelvin, a Ghanaian, aided by Diezani fattened his hide and his bank account from several shady deals in the oil sector. While Nigerians groaned under a crushing economic climate accentuated by dwindling oil revenue, Kelvin, according to investigations, was part of the reprehensible oil cartel that plundered the nation’s oil wealth and plunged Nigerians into gritting impoverishment and agony.

There was no respite in sight for millions of impoverished Nigerians on the receiving end of Kelvin and Diezani's unholy alliance and that was because former President Goodluck Jonathan allegedly benefited from their shady deals while he was in power . The former president was allegedly a beneficiary of the illicit but lucrative oil deals brokered Diezani and Kelvin.

A young man with fine epicurean and exquisite sartorial tastes, Kelvin’s relocation to Nigeria from Ghana many years back opened him up to a higher level of social exploration. From Dubai to Miami and everywhere else with sandy beaches, poplar-lined esplanades and beautiful women, Kelvin was there in his full glory. And he was never coy about showing off his life on the fast lane, especially his penchant for champagne on wild boat cruises.  So we heard.

http://www.thecapital.ng/index.php/home/3068-saboteur-how-ghanaian

cc:lalasticlala[/s]

All these blackmails need to stop...And Seun mods move these dirty rants to FP always... Is any there allegation or tangible case of corruption contained in this write up? Are Other companies doing jobs in Nigeria like Julius Berger indigenous? What's this guys crime so far?
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by AzontoGhost(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

All these blackmails need to stop...And Seun mods move these dirty rants to FP always... Is any there allegation or tangible case of corruption contained in this write up? Are Other companies doing jobs in Nigeria like Julius Berger indigenous? What's this guys crime so far?
Don't mind Op, because the guy is Ghanaian see de wahala ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.