Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School (1712 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Kidaakudz: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2015
I'm a senior prefect in my school. I'm 15m my girlfriend is 13 in ss1.
Now I think her parents are angry cuz they found out she is in love with me and now they want to change her school to another state.
We can't breath without each other.
How do we stop this from happening please
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Hazardd(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
I would advice you to considerate on yours studies for now... Forget about relationship because time will come when you will have it in abundant

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Cutehector(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Children kai! Thr eye don tear finish!

1 Like

Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by nnachukz(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Kids leaving their books and heading for pants. Soon they will be telling you jamb needs to be scrabbed because they have failed it severally.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2015
I blame you...you don get phone na why you dey paste rubbish for NL. go tell that to your papa do whatever he tells you.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Boy wey hold woman breast for right hand and hold book for the left hand, which one go fall first?
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by therealdeal10: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Gud

Dey shuld take her far away 4rm u

2 Likes

Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe.....u can't breath without each other??

Sec sch fantancies. angry
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Kidaakudz: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Boy wey hold woman breast for right hand and hold book for the left hand, which one go fall first?
Book
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Kidaakudz: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Harbosede02:
Hehehehehehehehe.....u can't breath without each other??

Sec sch fantancies. angry

I love her. What can I go to skul for again if I don't see her. I'm just weak now. My mind is not at rest
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Kidaakudz: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
nnachukz:
Kids leaving their books and heading for pants. Soon they will be telling you jamb needs to be scrabbed because they have failed it severally.

I can't fail. I'm intelligent. I'm a senior prefect
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kidaakudz:

I love her. What can I go to skul for again if I don't see her. I'm just weak now. My mind is not at rest
ok.......that normal,try concentrating on something more important nw...like ur studies. If u are meant to be together....u will be together.
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by sanbells(f): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
I can't believe y'all believe diz gold digger. This guy z an adult jez tryna make up some silly high school story for the fun of it buh dude, Ion believe you and I don't blame you either. Na joblessness cause am
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by wordbank(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
sanbells:
I can't believe y'all believe diz gold digger. This guy z an adult jez tryna make up some silly high school story for the fun of it buh dude, Ion believe you and I don't blame you either. Na joblessness cause am
U dey mind d comedian
I guess him dey try promote himself
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by yilly(f): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls, before commenting NLs, check his profile first. He's an adult n jst seeking attention wt diff stories.
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by gab264(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hazardd:
I would advice you to considerate on yours studies for now... Forget about relationship because time will come when you will have it in abundant
It's not that easy bro.Since both of them have love each other till this day.
I will advice you Op to allow her parent desicion to take place after all it's there daughter and I don't find it wrong in what her parent is trying to do now.
Is just left for the you both to take this opportunity to refresh and concentrate on your studies for now.
Afterall her parent taking her out to another school will not change the feeling you both have for each other.It left you both to adapt the situation at hand and learn to stay away from each other for now.
I have seen young lovers who grew up still loving each other.
With all the upstackles they ave experienced.
Now they are happily married
#humans#
wink
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Shebarh(f): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by younghartz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op there's is life after secondary school believe me
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by osazeeblue01: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please don't allow devil to use u. Fast and pray over it the evil spirit will live u.
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Hazardd(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
gab264:
It's not that easy bro.Since both of them have love each other till this day.
I will advice you Op to allow her parent desicion to take place after all it's there daughter and I don't find it wrong in what her parent is trying to do now.
Is just left for the you both to take this opportunity to refresh and concentrate on your studies for now.
Afterall her parent taking her out to another school will not change the feeling you both have for each other.It left you both to adapt the situation at hand and learn to stay away from each other for now.
I have seen young lovers who grew up still loving each other.
With all the upstackles they ave experienced.
Now they are happily married
#humans#
wink

he is too young to be distracted with this kind of thing...
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by willbob(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hazardd:

he is too young to be distracted with this kind of thing...
why do Nigerians think only adults can fall in love?
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Dajugba: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wow... Kids invading Nl. I wonder what life is turning to some young dude. Is this what western civilization is all about? Then your parents needs to do justice to you! Gone are de days of an african child, with discipline, positive action & insight. some will still advice him wrongly, even when you know this young boy will cause pain to a young lady. What do you think you know about love?. At your tender age, your career should be you first motive. Everyone is different likewise, but while at your age, I never thought about relationship, my motive is being a creator, trying out new things while I love adventure games and puzzles to keep me fast reasoning & thinking. I only attempt at age 21, that was because I intend to give a try, but I later realized it was time consuming, and being in Nig tertiary institution, you've to stay focus in achieving one thing at a time, to moving forward. I'm not saying relationship is bad, but to a young dude as you, it's! Dude, great days and vast opportunities await you to attain, don't spend time doing things timely wrong so you don't start questioning your creator. Shallom .
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Hazardd(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
willbob:

why do Nigerians think only adults can fall in love?

what do you mean?, the relationship feel lead to another thing that is bad that can affect their future.. A 13 year old girl getting pregnant...how would that sound in your hear if that happens

unless you are talking of "agape love" here
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Remilekun101: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
is anybody still taking this guy serious? angry
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by tpiander: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
the op said he's 15.

A 15 year old can check either education or politics section, nothing concerns him or her with romance, and certainly not the nl romance section.
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by grinface98(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
They shuld take her away from u ASAP u dis fool
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by 25omega(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Melahou(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
you will be well when you get an oxygen...
Re: They Want To Remove My 13 Year Old Girlfriend From My School by Whitneysoma(f): 5:25pm On May 12, 2016
If u guyz cnt breathe without each oda
Its beta u guyz die den continue ur luv in hell cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Thread, Share Pictures Of Your Best Kisses Here / Married Men: How Do You Feel Seeing Your Wife Unclad In Front Of Male Doctors? / Should Age Difference Affect Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.