Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (94515 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by hisbanneroflove: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thank you Mr. President. But Pat Utomi should have made this list. The list is just a reward for those who worked for the President's election not those to work for Nigeria.
I hope they do well but definitely the period to work for the nation has not started.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by sirTesco(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
K
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Spactacle(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position

GHAM!!
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by GoodMuyis(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Where are the youths?

Busy doing online politics
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by eagleeye2: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Audu Ogbe......... Former PDP Chairman.
PDP destroyed Nigeria......hmmmm
Ngige was once a party to a stolen mandate of the Anambarans.......... Ohhhpss.....Buhari once carried out a coup.
Amaechi?
Fashola?
Fayemi?
Lai, Mohammed............ believe him at your own risk.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by hensben(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
I was expecting to see people like
Jesus
Mohammed
Eisten
Bill gate
Dangote
Hernry Ford and the likes
Is it worth the wait? Tinted Sponsors as expected.
abeg remove Mohammed from your post I know why I talk so.

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:

The appoint was not on merit but for hardwork
These are people who have proven themselves to be able to carry out tasks. That is hard work and also merit

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by sukkot: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a disappointment to his followers
speak for yourself brah. stop making blanket statements.

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Marvinspeed(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Did I read Lai mohammed??

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a disappointment to his followers

crawl back to the cave u came from

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Akosxxx(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
haba lalasticl, ridin
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by falan: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by fransixe(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
I was expecting to see people like
Jesus
Mohammed
Eisten
Bill gate
Dangote
Hernry Ford and the likes
Is it worth the wait? Tinted Sponsors as expected.
am telling you.....na still "dem dem" i dey see for this list oh....

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by sukkot: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
silverprince413:
where are the angels ?
with charlie
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by genearts(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Not Fantastic, but not bad either. What is most important is that they deliver.

So happy Fashola(the next president grin) made it.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by maximilian19(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Al i have to say now is , sorry to ourself nigeria, where amaechi, ngige, fashola, fayose, lier mohammad.

All to say is we are on a sorry nation.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mkoabiola: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Y is rotimi amaechi alwys a controversy especially on NL
Btw ,where are d biafrans n ndigbos.
Hmmmm,buhari should b prepared for d ndigbos cos now dey smell d real PMB body language
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Kulas: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
What is so special about this list that we keep waiting for five months,even though we have seen it since last week,it does not worth it. For all i know the only people that deserve to be on that list based on INTERGRITY,TRUST AND COMPETENCE are:

Audu Ogbeh
Chris Ngige
Lai Mohammed
Ogbonnaya Onu
Ibe Kachikwu
Udo Udoma
Abdulrahman Dambazzau
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
hensben:
abeg remove Mohammed from your post I know why I talk so.

Elucidate that, it's a free world
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by harristo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Osyxcel:
So these are the names of the saints

Under president Buhari they will have no choice but to be saints.

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Olypeppy(f): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
I was really expecting professionals joors
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Kossy23: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Spactacle:
these are no saints...
Which way naija.

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by alexlee50: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]Those saying they're disappointed never wanted PMB nor voted for him. So, we expect them to always be disappointed in whatever the president does. It's like expecting the Chief Wailer (Barcanista) or the Chief Abobaku (Chukwudi) to appreciate any action by the president. It will NEVER happen!

And anyone who actually wanted and voted for Buhari (change) must have sincerely had a reasonable expectation that those around him (Amaechi, Fashola, Lai Muhammed, Ogbonna Onu etc) would be made ministers. So, what is the disappointment in the list?

So, if you say you're disappointed, it's either you never voted for PMB or you didn't know what you were doing then. Which one? [/size]they didn't know what they were doing then.they were deceived by the mantra called'change".they expected to see saints, angels and technocrats.how naive can one be?

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by dvdwed(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is this what took Buhari months to compile ?

I need a job ooo.
0810 280 7182
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Republlican:
grin This country self, I saw a press statement where they said we should ignore all the fake list which have been published by newspapers but at the end the same list released by newspaper is the same list been read by Saraki.

All I see on that list are sharks and lions.
[img]twitter.com/lingeriecity[/img]
Honestly the country is a joke, imagine

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by emmanuel596(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin[quote][/quote] grin angry angry grin grin angry grin grin angry grin angry angry angry angry grin sad sad sad grin sad grin shocked angry shocked grin sad angry sad grin shocked grin

Me and my dad when we saw d list
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by okekeman(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:
What are their portfolios??

They are just listing names
who is minister of Finance,
Minister of economy
Minister of works
Minister of Transportation..

Is only Fashola I trust on this list, he will deliver..
.BUT only 8yrs in Lagos his hair turned white,, what other color will it change to now?

Is that Ibeto the same as that of Ibeto group of companies??

Ibeto is from Niger state, different from Ibeto of Ibeto group of companies
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Lordave: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]Those saying they're disappointed never wanted PMB nor voted for him. So, we expect them to always be disappointed in whatever the president does. It's like expecting the Chief Wailer (Barcanista) or the Chief Abobaku (Chukwudi) to appreciate any action by the president. It will NEVER happen!

And anyone who actually wanted and voted for Buhari (change) must have sincerely had a reasonable expectation that those around him (Amaechi, Fashola, Lai Muhammed, Ogbonna Onu etc) would be made ministers. So, what is the disappointment in the list?

So, if you say you're disappointed, it's either you never voted for PMB or you didn't know what you were doing then. Which one? [/size]

Ah, PassingShot!

But you and your fellow Sai babad chanters once said we should disregard those names when they where been speculated to be the so called Ministerial list?

Una said only wailers would believe that is Babad list and that he would surprise us with the real list when it's ready.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
These names don't worth the four months wait. This is an anti-climax.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by repogirl(f): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
So this is the list that took baba nine months, lMAO...so who is the angel, Amaechi? And I guess Ngige is the Pope, looooooool.

Buhari is indeed a joker!

So.... Who among these ones now is likely to be the finance minister, sef? Na that one be my consign because this our economy need serious revival.

4 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by kelabok(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kayode Fayemi the governor who spent 28 million or the about to buy just 2 beds in the government house............ Lai Muhammed, Fashola, Ngige.............. Pls are thèse really the agents of the so called change........ Bishop kukah have actually said it all. The Apc only fed on people's fair to get into power... Nigerians have always been fooled. I see no difference in Buhari 's change agenda; those who are familiar with Obasanjos regime are bound to see the similarities between him and Buhari... Quote me

3 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by themilanway(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

why don't wait until Amaechi is confirmed before gloating! tongue tongue tongue

Old man your only hope is for the senate to screen out Amechi,if not he is more or less a confirmed minister.

I hope you won't die of heart attack cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.