Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (94514 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Realdeals(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
missKiffy:
Where is pat utomi and femi falana Wailers will have sleepless night over Amaechi

Na only theory Utomi sabi, No practical
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Darlington1976(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
I pity d Zoo bc dey will fall. Buhari don fall my hand i swear imagine na dis looters be d angel he promised d Zoological republic of d Zoo as technochrat?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by amusadele: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position
In other words, that list is not based on performance or good charactered Nigerians. What matters is provided you works tirelessly to ensure Buhari becomes the president. But why does it take him so long to complete the list and forward it to the senate? That list contain very common Nigerians who were not difficult to identify. They are just popular in their various states for one evil to another. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by GMan650(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:

Is only Fashola I trust on this list, he will deliver..
.BUT only 8yrs in Lagos his hair turned white,, what other color will it change to now?
??

Lwkmd, you wicked ooo. You want make all him hair finish for head. Cos after white, next stage is falling off.

BTW, people wanted young politicians and as far and much as I know, Fashola and Amaechi are the new generation politicians we have now cos the most of politicians are in their 60's
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by doublewisdom: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Where is the change? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by luvmijeje(f): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]Those saying they're disappointed never wanted PMB nor voted for him. So, we expect them to always be disappointed in whatever the president does. It's like expecting the Chief Wailer (Barcanista) or the Chief Abobaku (Chukwudi) to appreciate any action by the president. It will NEVER happen!

And anyone who actually wanted and voted for Buhari (change) must have sincerely had a reasonable expectation that those around him (Amaechi, Fashola, Lai Muhammed, Ogbonna Onu etc) would be made ministers. So, what is the disappointment in the list?

So, if you say you're disappointed, it's either you never voted for PMB or you didn't know what you were doing then. Which one? [/size]

They didn't vote for him.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Objektive: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
GOODLUCK JONATHAN......................................MERE STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION..................CORRUPTION IS BIGGER THAN THAT

B00HARI........................ROTIMI AMAECHI IS NOT CORRUPT

PLEASE SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Harfisco(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Just in no 22.minister for boko haram: goodluck janathan
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
After Four months of waiting for saints, Buhari give the usual men
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by simongonner: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a disappointment to his followers
am not among..

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by r2beez(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Rubbish list...Although I am utterly unimpressed with the list, I'm not really bothered.

Afterall, Buhari said Ministers are noise makers, therefore it is the list of noise makers that was released and nothing more.

Stop calling a list rubbish because ur interest was not taken care of. It could be ur turn tomorrow. Stop hating
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by EmekaBlue(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
BIG SHAME ON BUBU DULLAR DINNHO...No change abeg
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by kelabok(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Buhari will never fail to disappoint me. Some years back, I was one of those who believed that he alone could pilot a government that will take us to the promised land. But the merger of Cpc with Acn dashed every hopes I ever had. How can he surround his lying self of these days with crooks like Fayemi, el_ruffia, Tinubu, Obasanjos, et all.......... Nothing is going differently, like Obasanjo, buhari and his cohorts are fighting a fight of vengeance against all its enemies..... For me Fayemi is as corrupt as any other nigerian. Likewise Ngige and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mcdonald247(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok,nobody for IMO and ABIA STATE

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
sukkot:
stop smoking weed. let me guess. you are igbo ? no fashola on your list ?
He listed men of integrity and not the ones dat design common website with 79million
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by harristo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Adebowale89:
I wish them the best

was expecting more young people though. Nigeria youth argue on politics but the old one practice it

which way we Nigeria youth

The youths in Naija never be leaders of tomorrow, na leaders of today them want be?.

The youths in Naija are leaders of next tomorrow.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Mekky2010: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
For whatever reason I actually hoped that there will be a paradigm shift, but unfortunately all I see is same old sh*t.

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach?
Or would you turn the other cheek?

Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the CHANGE? (CHANGE)

Where is the CHANGE, the CHANGE, the CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Sweetcollins: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
PassingShot:

On NL fighting for Diezanni and Saraki

cheesy cheesy

This got me cracking...we really need to do sth my bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Rotimi47: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
My bro Ngige, Fashola, Ameachi and fayemi made it to the list, nice one. Upgraded from laughing in Swahili to smiling in Swahili smiley
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by anytexy: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]The first list of 21 noise makers is out[/size]
GBAM! You nailed it. waiting for the second batch of "Noise makers. According to PMB

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by jauntty: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a disappointment to his followers
Please expatiate. I am his follower and I am not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by slap1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
The list wasn't worth the wait. He must be a confirmed Baba Go-Slow to have come up with this list after three months...and it's even incomplete!

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by M4gunners: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position
Gbam let the truth be said.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by sirconfidence1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Creamz:
After the long wait the list is here. Let's hope that this group of people help the president to deliver all the promises he has made to Nigerians. I expected more of technocrats than politicians though. I think they are what we need at this point were our economy is dwindling.
Don't forget that madam Maduke was nominated as a technocrat when was appointed as a minister during Yaradua govt, but her performance was a day light robbery to federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by zuchyblink(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
The tomfoolery continues.........Biaafra the only hope
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by akwaowoudo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
I am happy for the nomination of Udo Udoma. He is an intelligent fellow, highly creative. I am not from the section of Akwa Ibom state he hails. But his emergence has turned off the laid foundation that one "must belong" to a certain cult group in Akwa Ibom State before being pencilled for appointment or victorious in election. God bless those that saw his credibility and I pray God to give him more wisdom for the task ahead. He has no blood stains!
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by dadireflex(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
What happened to Prof Pat Utomi....Tot his name was part of d list b4
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by okekeman(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay, I thought he's Igbo.

They are namesakes....There can't be two nominees from the same state, both Ibeto of Ibeto of Group and Chris Ngige are from Anambra state.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by newspostng(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
is that all...

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Abeyjide: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmmm, i belong to everybody and i belong to nobody. Buhari 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.