Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (94445 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ElFenomeno1: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin
BY THE WAY NAIRALANDERS, am actually looking for a job now. I just finished my MSC in Energy Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan and will be graduating by November and I have my BSC in Economics from another prestigious Nigerian university. I have 2 years banking and consulting experience to go along with all that. Gracias
I love that course.... I have a similar MSC, but from a UK university!
Send me your resume......PEACE!
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
chuna1985:

Some 35 year olds have white hairs.
I have no time to waste on you. No offense.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by breakeven: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
They all politicians. No technocrats
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ElFenomeno1: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
And by the way, to those asking about Kachikwu, i have a feeling he will be minister of state and Buhari the minister!
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ifyalways(f): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

Looool

I am not also comfortable with Audu Ogbeh but then you seem to not see the significance here. Like Amaechi, he is not there because of anything special but politician reasons. He is needed to bring in certain political zone or people. His appointment is political so he is not among those I will demand a lot from.

Amaechi too. The president needs to SS and there is not bigger APC person than Amaechi right now. As a minister, he can only grow in influence and give the president/Party more presence.
Really?

This has always being the status quo of PDP but APC came on board with change mantra. I'm super surprised this is change you guys preached.

Same old recycled politicians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by onismate: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Republlican:
grin This country self, I saw a press statement where they said we should ignore all the fake list which have been published by newspapers but at the end the same list released by newspaper is the same list been read by Saraki.

All I see on that list are sharks and lions.
[url]twitter.com/lingeriecity[/url]
don't mind them APC Jare. It is the incoming minister of information, propaganda and lies, lia Muhammed that released the statement.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by talktrue1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tinubu and Atiku might be on the 2nd batch since APC chieftains like Onu, Lai Mohammed, Amaech, Audu Ogbe were on the first list
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by BALLOSKI: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
dBard:

Dude, I know u can be objective tho annoyingly partisan.
This list wasn't worth the wait. If it had been released a month/2 months ago, we wouldn't have an issue, But after the LONG wait and the talk of a Technocrat based executive, you now get a list of 80% politicians with a smattering of technocrats, the list leaves a very Sour taste in d mouth.
Take a small census around ur area and you'll realize how disappointed ppl are.
Its still largely pay and reward and we're getting disillusioned.

P.s; this whole talk of who voted who is getting old and deviating from issues. Let's call it as we see it.
tell me how these men are not technocrat and how their technocratic idiosyncrasies were taken away by the virtue of them being politicians?

I can't find anywhere BUHARI said the delay was due to the fact that he was trying to pick saints.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
ifyalways:

Really?

This has always being the status quo of PDP but APC came on board with change mantra. I'm super surprised this is change you guys preached.

Same old recycled politicians.
The truth is that whether you accept it or not, ministers are also used to increase the influence of the resident in their area. That was what led to Shekerau becoming minister for education when Wike almost messed it up. Audi Ogbeh is needed there

Amaechi is there to bring more SS folks on board. This is not saying Amaechi is a bad administrator but it is a balance of politicians and Technocrats. Good enough
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Even lying muhammed made the angelic list grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
philfrey08:
Hmmm....
Saints and Martyrs...

Lai Mohamed minister for Finance grin he wud do better than Ngozi
think Lai ll be the next minister for information
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mbulela: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
If these are the 21 names, why did it take 4 months to announce?
Once again, we have a government that arrived with so much goodwill but is frittering it away on the altar of directionlessness.
Why exactly are the remaining names still pending? It must be a hard job defending this government. At least GEJ's government did not pretend to care. APC are as bad but better pretenders.
There is no need to worry, let them enjoy there four years, same way we voted out GEJ due to ineptitude and brazen corruption, we will address APC in four years time.
The change we have sworn to is this; WE WILL NEVER REWARD FAILURE.

I wish the new ministers the best in their new positions of responsibility.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by sammie12: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Great list my icon mr babatunde fashola and amaechi are there,haters can go and huge transformer if the don't like it,mr president carry go with your good work you are doing,GOD bless nigeria.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nuhusky: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
First batch of PMB Ministerial nominees 1. Babatunde Fashola - Lagos State 2. Audu Ogbeh - Kogi State 3. Hadi Sidika - Katsina State 4. Abubakar Malami - Kebbi State 5. Kayode Fayemi - Ekiti State 6. Ibrahim Usman Jibril - Nasarawa State 7.Udoma Udoh Udoma - Akwa Ibom State 8.Ahmed Musa Ibeto - Niger State 9. Kemi Adeosun - Ogun State 10. Suleiman Adamu - Kaduna State 11. Ogbonnaya Onu - Ebonyi State 12. Emmanuel Kachikwu - Delta State 13. Abdulraman Dambazau - Kano State 14. Aisha Alhassan - Taraba State 15. Lai Mohammed - Kwara State 19. Adebayo Shittu - Oyo State 17. Solomon Dalong - Plateau State 18. Chris Ngige - Anambra State 19. Rotimi Amaechi - Rivers State 20. Amina Ibrahim - Gombe State 21. sagie Ehamere - Edo State
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by sparkleRed(f): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fashola is there so good buh Donald Duke own pain me sha, man has tried na
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by INTROVERT(f): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kestolove:
with all ur qualification you still finking like dix? No wonder employers sai nigerian graduate ar not employable..wel if u must know.. ibe will be holding two post..GMB and minister of state petroleum while buhari wil b the minister and head of state...

Thanks for the info..... grin grin grin grin but your stroking no follow. angry
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ruggedtimi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
rotimi d next diezani
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I have no time to waste on you. No offense.

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by pus33: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
that is a list of who and who is wanted by the EFCC.. majority of them have a case with EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position
Before nkor who would he reward if not party faithful. It has always being their norm so am not surprised that list if at all it's true. Perhaps Lai Mohammed should be given minister of information since he special in lying affairs.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mapet: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Realistically yes

obum88:
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Excellentmind: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
If these were the people he wanted to nominate since 27 May, when he took over power, all leaving in Nigeria, all known to us, all no saint. Why did he wait this long and allow our economy to take the path of recession? Was he under pressure to drop his preferred candidates? If yes, who are they? Change can only come when new faces are given a chance.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by opeyehmmy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
missKiffy:
Where is pat utomi and femi falana Wailers will have sleepless night over Amaechi
Maybe their names will be in the next batch list. Who knows?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ebukabanky(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Not impress.....i cant find Peter Obi on dat list
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mapet: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:

The appoint was not on merit but for hardwork

and what appointment will be on Merit?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mapet: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
edey2real:
What are their portfolios?

Are these the technocrats we have been waiting for?

what other "technocrats" do you have?
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mapet: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:
A blend of Technocrats and politicians.

People like Fashola, Fayemi, Kemi Adeosun, Amina Ibrahim, Ibe Kachikwu excites me.

Only disappointment is that Donald Duke is in the PDP and did not make the list.

Wale Edun too but oh well.

Donald Duke is a fine young gentleman. I also would want his given an appointment, even though he is of PDP stock
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nellybii: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen. Is Ibe kaichukwu not the GMD of NNPC currently and from Delta state. So the delta ministerial slot has been taken which means GMB will appiont another gworo eater as GMD of NNPC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

correct me if am right.

lalasticlala, I actually had to move from one position to another to hold this spot.

BY THE WAY NAIRALANDERS, am actually looking for a job now. I just finished my MSC in Energy Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan and will be graduating by November and I have my BSC in Economics from another prestigious Nigerian university. I have 2 years banking and consulting experience to go along with all that. Gracias

Wish you good luck because I was in your shoes. I will only advice you that some of your so called gworo eaters might be of help so don't be smarter than God.
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by mapet: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
ebukabanky:
Not impress.....i cant find Peter Obi on dat list

..better shine your eye. This is not Jonathan's list or Ohaneze meeting... grin
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by TGLINKS(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
List of tout noise makers .
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Before nkor who would he reward if not party faithful. It has always being their norm so am not surprised that list if at all it's true. Perhaps Lai Mohammed should be given minister of information since he special in lying affairs.

The lie Mohammed on point

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.