Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Wailers' Dream And The Tinubu Triumph - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers' Dream And The Tinubu Triumph (864 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo & The Tinubu Yoruba Paradox By Garvey Ufot / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailers' Dream And The Tinubu Triumph by apolonius(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
I am all for the imperative of meritocracy-character,competence and patriotism-defining standards and values in our national politics.Yet I am disgusted by the wailers and their gutter appetite for crucifying the imperfect but foremost heroes in Nigeria politics and governance.

To be specific,I read and hear these young men and women weave lazy narratives to ridicule and devalue Bola Tinubu,and will recite his obvious glory and rewards so far in Buhari's government shortly.

As competent and credible as the names I hope to list are,they sure are proteges and political mentees of Bola Tinubu.

-His friend and nominee-eminent lawyer and egghead,is our vice president and an any-moment-president should Buhari expire-God forbid!

-Mr Fowler,our chief national revenue officer is his nominee.

-Against the lazy and junk tabloid recitations of New Telegraph and Tribune,Fashola,Fayemi,Lai Mohammed and others to come like Akeredolu who are emerging as ministers are his key proteges.

-Also,many closet loyalists of this man crowd this administration in places and positions too sensitive to highlight.

-What more will a man want in politics than being the major and critical influence used by God in the President's emergence?If you doubt this,check Buhari's failed attempts until Tinubu embraced him!

-And over six governors and many national lawmakers emerged through Tinubu's political machines too!

Wailers,shut the bleep up if you know nothing about our national politics!smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wailers' Dream And The Tinubu Triumph by Magician1503(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Well said!
God bless the op

1 Like

Re: Wailers' Dream And The Tinubu Triumph by DaBullIT(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Obasanjo

Bola Tinubu

Babatunde Raji Fashola

Fayemi

Lai Mohammed

I am telling you these people can not be underrated or under estimated in Nigerian Politics

Wailers can wail, but that list is irreversible

1 Like

Re: Wailers' Dream And The Tinubu Triumph by apolonius(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Magician1503:
Well said!
God bless the op

Thanks!
Re: Wailers' Dream And The Tinubu Triumph by apolonius(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
DaBullIT:
Obasanjo

I am telling you these people can not be underrated or under estimated in Nigerian Politics

Wailers can wail, but that list is irreversible

True.Tinubu and Obj actually.The others are proteges of the former.
Re: Wailers' Dream And The Tinubu Triumph by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why don't you wait until these nominees are confirmed by the Senate before gloating!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wailers' Dream And The Tinubu Triumph by apolonius(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
Why don't you wait until these nominees are confirmed by the Senate before gloating!! tongue tongue tongue

I am not gloating.Just out to champion objectivity.I am from Kogi state in the 'north',so no ties to Tinubu or any of them.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Has Hijacked Election Tribunals, Says PDP / Am Not Serving Ban, / Confusion In Senate Over Amaechiā€™s Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.